Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cards wanted

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 DOTA_POWA

I have 4 Kird Ape.
    Also have 2 voidslime and 2 simic sky swallower for trade if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MatthewVII

I need Troll Ascetics. I have everything in Type 2 that you could possibly want. PM me for more specific details if you have an ascetic you want taken off your hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

DOTA_POWA wrote:
    I have 4 Kird Ape.
    Also have 2 voidslime and 2 simic sky swallower for trade if anyone is interested.

Sent you a Pm.

Pls vist http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=801792 for my list of cards that im looking for and a list of what i have for trade. I update this web site often so check back from time to time.

Thanks
    Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭rizzla

• Advertisement

Looking for some unhinged lands.
    If any one has them you can take a look at the list of cards i have 2 posts above.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

I'm looking for any of the following:

Longshot posting it here but here goes:

power 9

excluding: timetwistser and mox jet.

Duel lands:

3 scrublands & 1 bayou

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 DOTA_POWA

Got a few cards for trade here is my list

http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=826509

I'm also look for:

Any of ya's know anyone with the old collectors edition powere 9 for sale can ya's reply here plz.

Looking to buy them atm, ebay isnt prooving to fruitful, if anything to expensive for non tourny legal cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭jacQues

Full sets of regular (non-foil & real-life) cards for trade or sale:

1 x Planeshift (NM+, I pulled 100% of them from boosters myself)
    1 x Unhinged (NM-, in a folder with some spare extras)

I prefer to trade them for set(s) I don't already have but money works too I guess. I'm based in Galway but can post and sometimes travel to Dublin/Wexford.

jacQues
    086-3471879

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 comixstop

Any one in the south east should drop into the comixstop and bring there trades from standerd to extended check it out 115 the quay waterford city

my wanted list:

Yawgmoth's Will
    Thirst for knowledge
    Gifts ungiven
    Grove of the Burnwillows
    char
    Pact of Negation
    Burning Wish
    Mana Crypt
    Polluted Delta
    Flooded Strand
    Frantic Search
    Recoup
    Tendrils of Agony
    Memory Jar
    Goblin Welder
    Dark Confidant
    lotus vale
    necropotence
    Mind's Desire
    Infernal Contract
    Thirst For Knowledge
    Gilded Lotus
    Crucible Of Worlds
    Misdirection
    Sensei's Divining Top

Will buy or trade for.
    Can meet up in dublin or outskirts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Skinfull

Yeah I was there and you treated me like a freak! Walked in with a friend of mine who lives in waterford to have a look for MTG cards and other stuff for a mooch and you barely even looked at us!
    Sheesh!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Anyone got any:

Oona's Prowler
    Secluded Glen
    Sower of Temptation
    Damnation
    Thoughtseize

Am very, very willing to buy. :) (preferably by saturday)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 flashpash

Anyone got Legends cards for sale/trade? I mean the old legends set not legendary cards lol. I have most cards in standard and extended, just let me know what you have and want.

(forget revenge - get your retaliation in first)

I'm looking for the following:

Wanderwine Hub
    Adarkar Wastes
    Sygg, River Guide
    Mirror Entity
    Lord of Atlantis
    Psionic Blast

I have ridiculous amounts of anything you could possibly want in return.

I have the lord of atlantis (multiples),sygg maybe a hub for the right card.
    Have you any older cards? Arabian, legends etc?

No, all my cards are from mirrodin onwards :(

Anything that you might want fom that era?

Sorry got multiples of the newer cards thx, but I need the following Xth ed cards -
    pariah,wog,beacon of unrest,hyppy,mortivore,phage,siege gang - must be 10th ed,
    can trade with originals/older cards if wanted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 comixstop

Skinfull wrote: »
    Yeah I was there and you treated me like a freak! Walked in with a friend of mine who lives in waterford to have a look for MTG cards and other stuff for a mooch and you barely even looked at us!
    Sheesh!

Very sorry for not looking at you any way the next time you drop in i will have a nice cup of tea and chat with you sheesh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭lee_arama

Hey all. I'm a CCG trader and if anyone is in the market for certain cards then by all means feel free to mail me off list or PM me and I can see if I have whatever in stock.

I myself would. naturally, be also in the market to trade for certain other cards which I would seek for my own decks. I'm already attempting to construct my Nationals qualifying deck seeing as how those qualifiers are only around the corner.

Might even make the trip down to Waterford to defend my 'Waterford Champ' title :p

Good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭drawnacrol

I'm looking to sell all my old magic cards,their still in good condition, I can make a list, got them all from forbidden planet so nothing to rare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Rithim

Looking to trade two great sable stags for a warp world deck:

4 Warp Worlds, 4 Siege Gang Commanders, 2 Trace of Abundance, 4 Keeper of Protogenius, 4 Woodfall Primus, 4 Murderous Redcaps is the outline for a deck, other offers will be considered, but the idea is warp world deck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 mattysullivan

Anyone in Dublin looking for an Arid Mesa?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 GEGSTER24

Hi am looking to sell lots world of warcraft cards i bought packs in forbidden planet for loot cards then just put them ina bag all in good condition give an email if interested.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭HivemindXX

I'm trying to clear space so I'm selling a ton of old CCG cards. All the crazy valuable ones are gone a long time ago but there are plenty of mid range cards. If anyone wants more details about specific stuff let me know. Broadly here's what I've got -

Magic the Gathering
    Alpha (very few)
    Revised
    4th Edition
    Arabian Nights (few only)
    Antiquities
    Legends
    The Dark
    Fallen Empires
    Homelands
    Ice Age
    Chronicles
    MtG: Collectors Edition

Vampire: The Eternal Struggle
    Jyhad (original V:TES cards)
    V:TES
    Dark Sovereigns

Star Trek: The Next Generation

Mythos

INWO (inlucding the One With Everything Factory Set)

Heresy

On The Edge

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭kabuk1

If anyone is interested, I have some cards for sale on adverts: http://adverts.ie/225738

I have more to go through to see if there are any rares. After that, I'm going to sell them off in one large or several smaller lots.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 baldzor

I know most of the posts are kind of old but figured this was only place to put in some cards Im in cork and have a few cards myself mostly from onslaught and odysey block and have a list of cards i want if anyone could get back to me that would be great with any cards you want or a price for the cards if you have them

magic the gathering cards if anyones got a
    niv-mizzet the firemind
    dragon mage
    ball lightning
    blistering firecat
    cast through time
    panoptic mirror
    twincast
    reverberate
    grave titan

• Registered Users Posts: 30 drbat

OK here's the deal I have a few hundred magic cards. Havn't counted them properly or checked to see if they are valuable...found them in charity shop in a shoe box full of random cards.. I know nothing about Magic except that some cards are worth money and they cost alot to buy new.. so i would like to sell my cards to any of you cool interweb-magic interested folk for monayz... their is probably some valuable ones and some usless ones...by (very) rough estamate their are over four hundred cards (i didn't count but i made a pile of 50 cards and put them up against the rest of the pile if you know what i mean). if any one is interested post on the thread and feel free to argue amongst your selves to drive up the price. happy to sell them all in one go or for a random pack of fifty or more whatever...

thanks,
    rowan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 pyrokasey

Rowan, that offer still there?
    I might be interested......
    I'm limerick based, where you at? I'd need more details on what you've got or a base price for the lot.

Advertisement