Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[ Mod News ] Desert Combat 0.7 Release

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

If anyone still wants DC.07 on cd,pm me your addy and i'll send it out monday morning.

CombatCow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

cheers serial killer 0.7 obtained

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 The TICK

Thanks for that Winters much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,296 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

And here's me thinking that Blueyonder had quit this service. There was rumours that a few members were setting there own "thing" up, and this must be it.

Winters; PM ur address, and I'll mail the CD to u. DL'in @ the mo. Winters only; he's the only monkey who's done a good bit of work here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

Once again its been quicker and easier to get these most urgently needed files from here. Serialkiller link works a charm @ 2mbs in the college. Will have it in about 2 minutes after this post goes up :D:D

Timeout

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Ok think everyone who wants it has it down, taking it off site..

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

takin it of frink at over a meg a second :D

Thanks SyxPak

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

np :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by the_syco
    Winters; PM ur address, and I'll mail the CD to u. DL'in @ the mo. Winters only; he's the only monkey who's done a good bit of work here.

CombatCow has a CD on the way for me already, but thanks for the offer syco. I would be giving you more updates but I just dont have enough time for everything :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Frink @ 125k/sec, my max download.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Originally posted by the_syco
    And here's me thinking that Blueyonder had quit this service. There was rumours that a few members were setting there own "thing" up, and this must be it.

i think they just closed down all their servers and stuff

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,615 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Thanks to Combatcow--Just got the updates this morning.
    Question though---For the DC update do you have to uninstall the previous versions and then install the new one from scratch---obviously a new update to bring everyone into line like the 0.5 update???/
    Richie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Np Hellrazer,
    DC.07 will update any version of previous desertcombats to 0.7 on it's owne

Or you can also install it after BF1942 with 1.6
    ;)

CombatCow

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

I installed straight over my 0.6 install and it works fine.

Advertisement