Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pixies are coming ...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I was having an argument with my mates when they asked 2 weeks ago was I going to the chillis gig I told them that there was no way in hell would i go see a band in such a crap place as the pheonix park full of idiotic 98fm listiners who have about 2 albums in there collection both different editions of smash hits or now. when the pixies were anounced I bought a ticket yes its a crap venue yes they are over the hill but its still the pixies and until i can get my damed time machine to work its the closest I will ever get to seeing them in there prime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭luce

Originally posted by DerekD Goldfish
    I was having an argument with my mates when they asked 2 weeks ago was I going to the chillis gig I told them that there was no way in hell would i go see a band in such a crap place as the pheonix park full of idiotic 98fm listiners who have about 2 albums in there collection both different editions of smash hits or now. when the pixies were anounced I bought a ticket yes its a crap venue yes they are over the hill but its still the pixies and until i can get my damed time machine to work its the closest I will ever get to seeing them in there prime.
    Respect.

Advertisement