Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post images of beauty (quote pics sparingly) - see Mod warnings in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

Manitou mattoc pro 2, really liking, super plush, loads of tuning with high low speed compression and a hydraulic bottom out.

Defender is a 1988 ex mountain rescue that I've been slowly doing up for 6 years :D

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Latest addition to the stable. Carries two. Going to be some workout hauling this yoke around.

36460029_10156565942531115_4544106009399918592_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=5f3ec1bc957c62aadb7c783c73745a9f&oe=5BA87646

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭Mercian Pro

300wlcj.jpg

Seen in Italy at the weekend. Not sure about the baby seat but the His & Her's are kind of cute.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

The googles, they do nothing!!

What kind of abomination is that

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Seen in Italy at the weekend. Not sure about the baby seat but the His & Her's are kind of cute.

Making the woman carry and baby and the shopping. Good work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

AstraMonti wrote: »
    You look happy, that's the important bit!

I though that was Nibali riding it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭Thud

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭letape

^^ The groupset and wheels on the 2018 model are 3/4 years old. Looks like a nice frame though.

letape wrote: »
    ^^ The groupset and wheels on the 2018 model are 3/4 years old. Looks like a nice frame though.

Yeah, i think its only sold as a frame.

EF Drapac system six:

455165.jpeg

More teams seam to be opting to have a rider on discs models to show off at the tour. Stefan Kung's bike. More here http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/tour-de-france-bikes-stefan-kungs-bmc-timemachine-road-01-gallery/

dsc_0914_670.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Cannondale abomination

903.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

Raam wrote: »
    903.png

Mad looking headset.

Love the finishes these guys do:
    Titanium drinking straws to match:

Waste a bit of your Friday in here:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/fireflybicycles/albums

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

6s82ytgh.jpg

Still a work in progress, will be having some more suitable wheels built & have some nice pedals with toe straps on order. Unfortunately the monstrosity of the break caliper will have to stay as the fork is not drilled and I've no intention of defacing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭outfox

I tried to post this in the user's fleet thread, but failed to get the photo up. I'll try here. It's a CAAD10 rebuild project, just finished.

[IMG][/img]https://www.dropbox.com/s/jto8l0ssw5ao9pf/DSC_0002.JPG?dl=0

Here's the link if it doesn't show:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/jto8l0ssw5ao9pf/DSC_0002.JPG?dl=0

(tried to edit post so the image would show - no luck! - mb)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

outfox wrote: »
    I tried to post this in the user's fleet thread, but failed to get the photo up. I'll try here. It's a CAAD10 rebuild project, just finished.

That looks beautiful, but I'm afraid you'll have to change your saddle to a plain black one. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,368 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Beautiful build :)

Big dog fail though ;)

p.jpeg?size=1280x960&size_mode=3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭Plastik

Is the frame sprayed silver or is it raw aluminium - if the latter, tell me more!

Looks mega, but I couldn't live with the incorrect Cannondale logo, are they decals that you can remove?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,133 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

The latest addition to my stable. The colour is a bit marmite, but at least I won't be missed on the road.

IMG_20180725_WA0006.jpg

And also this one, although I probably shouldn't have. It was pricey, but they are rare in this original condition and I am a sucker for a steel colnago

s_l1600_2.jpg

And this one (just frameset), which is not as good condition that I was going to build Neo retro with modern parts, although I think it is a little big for me, so I might have to sell this one on.

IMG_6320.jpg

• Advertisement

Quigs Snr wrote: »
    The latest addition to my stable. The colour is a bit marmite, but at least I won't be missed on the road.

IMG_20180725_WA0006.jpg

WOW

cRsuSmF.jpg

184XQaK.jpg

pZe4VpI.jpg

H22JyF7.jpg

^^^^^^^^^
    lovely.
    I prefer the wheels in the first photo.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,581 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

Quigs Snr wrote: »
    And also this one, although I probably shouldn't have. It was pricey, but they are rare in this original condition and I am a sucker for a steel colnago

s_l1600_2.jpg
    wrong side!

Eamonnator wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^
    lovely.
    I prefer the wheels in the first photo.

Cheers - yes, I prefer them too

wrong side!

Yeah, that was the photo the guy who sold it to me sent.. I suspected the record titanium crank was going to be a horror show.. but no.. everything is absolutely ship shape on it.

I don't know why I am weak for old Colnagos especially the master (would also love a c40).. but I have 3 of them already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

p5pb16164746.jpg

My hope build, Kona process 111, cables need a bit of tidying.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,024 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

letape wrote: »
    Purdy thing

2f2v2c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭outfox

Plastik wrote: »
    Is the frame sprayed silver or is it raw aluminium - if the latter, tell me more!

Looks mega, but I couldn't live with the incorrect Cannondale logo, are they decals that you can remove?

Its grey paint with silver flecks, done by Chris Custom Design up north. He's on FB.

Sh*t, I see what you mean about the logo. I never copped that the font should be italic. The decals can't be removed. The bike is dead to me now. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Its grey paint with silver flecks, done by Chris Custom Design up north. He's on FB.

Sh*t, I see what you mean about the logo. I never copped that the font should be italic. The decals can't be removed. The bike is dead to me now. :mad:

It's a beautiful build, really clean.

Advertisement