Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surfers using Boards.ie

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Stevie G

can't you just feel the love :p
    anyway surfers aren't bad when you compare them to those pesky fisher men nobody seems to like kayakers!!:confused::D
    anyway enygma where in cork do you surf!!! cause i'm around there to i'm just wondering where you've seen these kayakers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭^whitey^

For a surfer you take matters way to seriously, I think you should read over your own post.

So basically now your saying you do drop in on a surfer, booger, kayaker if they're struggling to stay in the curl which is even more stupid and dangerous.

Congrats on being the biggest langer I have ever come across in outdoor sports :D

A crazed boardie is more dangerous than a fisherman throwing rocks :D

ya i must agree but those hooks get very close sometimes :eek:
    so whitey where /who do you kayak with ???

Play polo with the Mad Cows, do a bit of playboating, surfing, marathon. Paddle with CIT, Phoinex and other paddlers.

• Advertisement

You don't paddle with U.L by any chance ?

ya i'm in ulkc ye were up here last week end ? for polo? are you heading to the rodeo on currnagower this sat. shud be mighty craic! cit you say i'll be there next year whats the club like ? any other good clubs around cork?

Yea we were there, well CIT and Phoniex are the two clubs I paddle with can't tell ya much about the others, there's one in Kinsale don't know much about it.

The CIT club is small but there's a few regular paddlers. Mad cows is a Phoinex / Cit team.

Looking forward to paddling with ya next year.

Won't be at the curragower exam pressures and all.

ya ditto well best of luck with them do ye do stuff over the summer ? i would mind a bit over the summer!

Yea we'll be playing a load of polo over the summer. Going to all the comps and stuff, hoping to be perform better than we did last weekend :rolleyes: Might get out for a bit of boardie creaming ... I mean surfing.

And if it rains we'll try and run a few rivers.

We play polo in the Lee fields (just outside the city center so it shouldn't be hard to get there) We also love team members with cars and a roof rack :D

• Advertisement

you'll luv me !!
    sure i might pop down during the summer

Pm me if you ever want to head out we'll keep the CIT club running during the summer anyway.

cool

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

I'm tempted to ask you all to stay in your respective threads, one for surfers and the other for kayak-surfers :p

Someone rename this thread to "Boardies using Boards.ie" :p

Advertisement