Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need some help with something

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by User45701
    Not realey.

They just got luckey all the time.
    ROFL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Originally posted by bizmark
    voyager is around 4 times weaker than a galaxy class and over and over painway goes out of her/his way to attack a fugeing cube....mostly not just any cube but a tatical fecking cube! and either wins or gets away with it ....thats bull

It is bull. that sphere and voyager should never have been able to take down that tatical cube.

I would love to see a tatical sphere in Star Trek instead of just game MODs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

i was watching voyager yesterday and they said when voyager attacked the cube "Sheild grid in section 4 are down" or something like that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

yeah but thers probably 6million shield grids so one doesn't matter or something

So they just dont have enough money for a shield bubble effect then?

• Advertisement

that or such a huge sheild bubble would look stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

if ya hit a borg cube or whatever due to there huge size i won't expect to see the whole shield bubble though just a small section of it

normely you dont see the whole shield bubble on any ship you hit.

When the defiant or voyager was hit on its top half only that half would have a shield effect.

GE-DShields1.jpg

The whole sheild of fed ships up to the Galaxy class light up when hit i wonder is that because theirs only 1 generator per axis of the ship.....seems a bit under proteced

compeared to the sovy in st 10

sovy-takeing-more-hits.jpg

Maybe the sovy and newer ships of the fed has many smaller generators like borg cubes thats why we never see the whole sheild bubble on one axis of the ship light up ?

Yes i think you are right on that point. The galaxy has 4 shield grids
    The Orginal enterprise has 2 i think

The sovy probbley has loads of small ones id say ur right

• Advertisement
Advertisement