Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael's Innocent!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭andrew12g

My point is that he has not sacked the lawyers who will defend him in court only the the ones to lead the offence or the 'generals' if you will. meaning that he has faith in the defence that they will do their job and prove his innocence.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

You have just proved my point - he has sacked "The Generals" as you put it. The 2 most important members of his defence team - the leaders of the team if you will. He has sacked 2 of the best lawyers in America. Why would you do that - I know why, because their is so much evidence against him. There' loads of stuff that's gonna come out in court that we have not heard about - lots of charges that have not been talked about yet. I'm not saying he's gulity how would I know - all I'm saying is the future does not look bright for Mr.Jackson. I'm a betting man and if you asked me where I'd put my money I'd stacked it all on a guilty verdict - even if I knew for a fact he is innocent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭andrew12g

He has sacked two of the best lawyers in america but he has replaced them with the best. If the man is rich beyond belief then why not get the best ,and there was bearly enough evidence to get the trial going in the first place. Also i dont know if this is true but i heard he has an alaby. Well we'll see as the trial slowly progresses which way it will turn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

da...da...thats IGNOR eN t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Ryvita

He says it's ok for an adult to share a bed with children
    He dangled a baby out of a window

For those reasons alone the guy is highly suspect. I think people who blindly follow this guy and claim he's innocent are naive to say the very least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Originally posted by Ryvita
    He says it's ok for an adult to share a bed with children
    He dangled a baby out of a window

For those reasons alone the guy is highly suspect. I think people who blindly follow this guy and claim he's innocent are naive to say the very least.

What only that?

It has been a few years but there was an Oprah Winfey special about MJ a long time ago and the ranch.

Near the end of the program they are in the childrens playroom when Oprah puts here hand on one of the mirrors on the walls and is surprised to watch it slide open. Inside, two way mirror and a huge doublebed.

When she spoke to MJ about it he just said "That is where the kids can sleep when they are tired.".

Advertisement