Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael's Innocent!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Originally posted by herbie747
    Who's "montel"?

Probably that Errol Brown lookalike Motnel Williams

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Mighty_Mouse

"Why can you just leave Michael Jackson alone"
    " phony crime"

Its unbelieveable!!!:D :D:D:D Top 10!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Has anyone seen the latest episode of south park? Jacko stars :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

Originally posted by Stephen
    Has anyone seen the latest episode of south park? Jacko stars :)

yup, brilliant episode :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭andrew12g

what's it called?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Probably called Mj the paedo

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

its called "The Jeffersons".

Ok thanks, im 'going to my local video store' now to get it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Originally posted by woosaysdan
    just because he has a few song doesnt mean he can sleep with children!! from the song you are not alone,

you are not alone
    i am here with you
    though were beds apart
    my cock is up your arse
    Post of the Month tbh....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Originally posted by herbie747
    Who's "montel"?
    Montel, from the Montel Williams Show I presume. Used to be shown on Channel 4.

He solved people's problems by making them hold hands and shit....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Originally posted by DMT
    He solved people's problems by making them hold hands and shit....

It would have been unsanitary the other way round.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

yes get episode 807 of southpark, brilliant....

a while back in another episode of south park there was a take on a guy who appeared on montel defending mj.. he appeared in some documentary recently.. think it was louis theroux's on bbc.......

anyway 807, tis funny stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

show.jpg

montel williams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Pink Bunny

Is he innocent? Only he and the children know.
    However, he was accused of this very crime years ago and was told by his attornys then to "STOP SLEEPING WITH CHILDREN IN YOUR BED". The fact that he chose to defy their advise and continued to keep sleeping with children sends up red flags to me.
    Also, I have to wonder at the parents. Who in their right mind would let their children stay overnight at a stranger's house? (Let alone a single man who had been accused of child molesting). I mean, come on....the fact that he's famous has no baring on whether you should let your child spend the night with anyone other than a close trusted friend or member of your family. Even then, surly not in their bed.

Well just shows what people would do for money.which would include accusing rich people of molestation. Just remember that it doesnt take a genius to accuse someone of doing something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Pink Bunny

Originally posted by andrew12g
    . Just remember that it doesnt take a genius to accuse someone of doing something.
    Agreed.
    But why put oneself in that position in the first place? Ok...perhaps in his mind there is nothing wrong with having other ppls kids sleep with you. But, he has been warned against it and told why it's a bad idea. So, he can hardly now act the shocked victim.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Originally posted by sparkite
    yeah southpark kicks ass.i feel sorry for michael
    (/unserious mode on )
    Yes and my theory on whats happening is about also comes from south park .

The ckicken Fuc.ker episode , when a librarien ****s chickens to help officer barbrady to read .
    M.J. is fuc.king children to help himself to read .
    (/unserious mode off )

He actually never said they sleept in the same bed. he said its alright to but he never actually said he sleeps in the same bed. I do agree that he shouldnt have said its ok to sleep in the same bed as children I also agree that he shouldnt have dangled the baby, but thats a diffrent story. hes a ecentric but in all fairness what do you expect if youve grown up in front of an audience of more that 300 million from age 5 with out having time for play or any kind of normal childhood. nobody knows him in person so why should they judge him. everyone makes mistakes only if you or i make a mistake the tabloids dont jump on us and twist everything and publish it all over the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

What's pinkish-white and bounces up and down in a pram?

Michael Jackson's arse

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/3658393.stm

Jacko sacks his lawyers

When sombody sacks their lawyer/s that sends alarm bells to me. My guess is that Michael is up to his head in it and the lawyers were trying to get him to accept some responsibity and hope he gets leniency. These two guys that he sacked are top lawyers, it's not like they weren't doing their jobs correctly. They were probably telling him things he doesn't want to hear. Personally - I think he's going down.

Michael Jackson has replaced the two lawyers representing him in his child abuse case. Mark Geragos and Benjamin Brafman have given no reason for the decision but said they "both wished Michael well".

The singer will now be represented by another well-known criminal defence lawyer, Thomas Mesereau, when he appears in court on Friday. Until recently Mr Mesereau represented the 1970s TV star Robert Blake in his murder case. But they parted company in February, citing "irreconcilable differences".

The BBC's Peter Bowes in Los Angeles says Mark Geragos and Benjamin Brafman have a reputation for being the best in the business. Both lawyers have worked with high-profile entertainers before but they say they will no longer be representing Michael Jackson.

"Based on recent developments and discussions with various persons in the Jackson camp, it became clear that it would be best if Mark and I decided to step down," Mr Brafman said

Mr Geragos stood for Robert Downey Jr on drugs charges and was thought to have been instrumental in Winona Ryder escaping jail at her high-profile shoplifting trial.

The lawyer has also acted for former US President Bill Clinton's brother Roger in a drink-drive case, and had kidnap and arson charges dismissed against hip-hop star Nate Dogg. Mr Brafman has represented US rap Sean Combs, aka P Diddy.

Mr Jackson was arrested last November amid accusations that he molested a 12-year-old boy.

In December he was charged with seven counts of lewd acts on a child under the age of 14 and two counts of plying the boy with alcohol in order to seduce him at his Neverland ranch.

The case moved into a new stage last week when a grand jury in California secretly indicted the singer, 45, on child abuse charges.

The new charges will not be revealed until he appears in court.

Jackson has dismissed the accusations as "a big lie" aimed at extorting money from him and he is expected to enter a "not guilty" plea at Friday's court hearing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Mighty_Mouse

"See ya" wacko!! I'm looking forward to the Folsam Prison performance already!

Well i heard ont the radio this morning that the new lawyer just happend to be currently the best lawyer in America.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Ryvita

I really don't understand how his fans looks past all the stuff he said in the Bashir interview? I mean it's not normal for an adult who has already been accused of child abuse to put himself in that position again.

I can't understand how someone can show such blind support for a man who dangles babies from a balcony and says it's OK for adults to share a bed with kids. How does he still have custody of those children? It's all a bit bizzare. Money obviously can buy you anything.

Although, I think the fact the lawyers stepped down is a bad sign for him. I'd say he's going down this time.

Youve got the fans all wrong. I am an mj fan, i dont think its ok for him to sleep in the same bed as children. How ever people twist things. if you go back and look at that interview he only agreed with it and never said he actually takes part in it. We defend him against the fools who presume. Im not saying that hes innocent im just saying that when you stand back and look and examine everything closer it looks like he is more innocent than guilty. If i were to place a bet based on all the things i know about the incodent, i belive it would be a prety safe bet on innocent.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Originally posted by andrew12g
    Im not saying that hes innocent ...

You're not? What about your signature then:

MJ=Innocent

To be honest, there's people from both camps that are too over the top on this. People crying out he's guilty and he's sick and definitely did it, they don't know yet. But then there's the obsessive fans defending him over and over again claiming to know he's innocent. You don't. For all you know he is a kiddie fiddler. Everyone is just going to have to wait until this court case goes on further and he's convicted or has his name cleared, or more evidence comes out. Neither side can claim to know the facts right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Ryvita

i dont think its ok for him to sleep in the same bed as children.

I'm glad to hear you don't agree with it ... adults sharing the same bed as other people's children ....
    if you go back and look at that interview he only agreed with it and never said he actually takes part in it.

... but by your own admission Michael thinks it's OK! For him to say that is Ok after already being accused of child abuse is kind of stupid really. I won't even go into how wrong it is to even say that.

Em, Andrew12g, do you not think if he's saying that it's ok to do it that he's not doing it himself?

Innocent until proven gulity and all that ... but from what he has done already which you've admitted yourself ... the guy shouldn't be allowed near children.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭TrickyRicky

who cares if he's innocent or not a man (i feel a chill running down me calling him a man) like him should be locked up anyway

The way I see it is that it is a personal thing between the D.A. Tom Sneddon because he didnt get Jackson back in 1993. In 1993 it was blatantly obvious that the kid was lying. He kep on changing his story also his father was looking for funding for a project. That family stopped at money for justice. now call me crazy but if my child was molested I sure as hell would not stop until he was braught down and put in jail and then maybe i might sue for money. the situation now almost resembles the situation with the bush family and Iraq. On MJs history album there is a song called D.S. (Dom Sneddon) based on the D.A. In which he describes him as being cold etc. So there has definaltly a personal thing going on between the two.
    And how conveniant of The D.A to raid Neverland the day after the release of Number Ones. Not only that but the fact that the new accusers have described him as a fatherly figure, and they left a memo in to CNN saying MJ' was innocent.
    Im not denying he is a bit weird all im saying is that i belive that he is innocent.

Oh and yay i revived a 4 month old thread!!!

In responce to Davely Devil
    Michael Jackson Releases Official Statement

Below is an official statement from Michael Jackson, in response to the news that he has replaced his lead attorneys.

STATEMENT OF MICHAEL JACKSON REGARDING THE TERMINATION OF ATTORNEYS MARK GERAGOS & BENJAMIN BRAFMAN

Michael Jackson releases the following statement with regards to the termination of Mark Geragos, Esquire, and Benjamin Brafman, Esquire:

“I have terminated the services of Attorneys Mark Geragos, Esquire, and Benjamin Brafman, Esquire, effective immediately. I have hired Los Angeles attorney, Thomas Mesereau, a well-regarded Criminal Defense attorney, who will be working, as lead attorney, with my long time attorney, Steve Cochran. Prominent Santa Barbara attorney, Robert Sanger, will also remain on the team. Let me make it clear, I have not replaced my Defense team, I have replaced the lead attorneys. And, contrary to reports, this is a decision that I have personally made.

“It is imperative that I have the full attention of those who are representing me. My life is at stake. Therefore, I must feel confident that my interests are of the highest priority. I am innocent of these false charges, and will aggressively seek to clear my name. I feel very confident that when I am able to defend myself, I will be exonerated by a jury of my peers.

“I would like to thank Messrs. Geragos and Brafman for the work they have done, and I wish them well.”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

And your point is??

Advertisement