Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obie's Album

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

He is shit.
    He brings nothing new to rap.
    He's a poor lyricist and half the time is incoherent.
    He is trying to bring back a genre of rap that is pretty much dead.
    You say that he raps about what he knows, well obviously he knows fuck all interesting. Jesus, it doesn't take a genius to write a song that's not about bitches, bling bling and guns. But then I suppose if he didn't do that people like you would think he wasn't "keeping it real".
    Your fascinated about what he has experienced, how many times do you want to hear the same thing over and over?
    Maybe if he could write good songs I'd find him more tolerable but he doesn't. He's only more gangster than Ja Rule because HE'S BEEN SHOT NINE TIMES and because he doesn't do duets with J-Lo. Did I mention he's been shot nine times? No? Better say it again so. NWA wrote good songs, Biggie wrote good songs, Tupac wrote good songs. 50 Cent doesn't write good songs. In Da Club and P.I.M.P. are pop songs.
    If he wasn't working with Eminem he'd be a nothing, the reason he'd be a nothing is because he's shit. Just like D-12 and Obie Trice.
    Who are you? What's that supposed to mean? Who are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

BORING!

Your opinion doesnt change the way he raps or what he is about...therefore your a nobody calling him ****.

And no one listens to nobodys.

You think what you want. I like him. I love his voice, his lyrcis are tight and it sounds good.

Can you accept that? no...good cos i dont want you too. i dont care. I like him. You dont. this is boring. shut the **** up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

ffs, locking thread,

this is descending into "i know you are but what am I"

Ronaldo7 take it easy, your attitude in this thread has been fairly shitty

Who are you?

No more of this crap.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement