Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game of the year!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I was just playing Outrun 2 at Dr. Quirkies. It's the best arcade racer I've played since Scud Race. I hope to god they port it. I couldn't give a toss about what system as long as the gameplay remains intact.

My game of the year would have to be Outrun 2 with Virtua Cop 3 a close second. I must have pumped 50e into those two in the past month.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Originally posted by Swifty
    Just started playing POP after christmas and its cool. I'm at the bit where I have to meet yer wan at the baths. I love the whole running up and along the walls thing, it's genius. Fighting isn't very exciting in it though. Very good, but didn't make me prematurely spooge my pants like metroid did.
    Bring on PoP on cube!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Knights! Of! The! Old Republic!

And that's pretty surprising, really. I hate RPGs. Can't stand them. And the last Star Wars game I enjoyed was X-Wing Vs. TIE Fighter. But, since picking the game up last week, I've managed to pour in excess of 40 hours into it, including an all night 10 hour session, ending at 8 in the morning. No game has ever made me want to continue playing as much as KotOR has. Its like reading a great book.

And it has wookies.

Other games that might have won if God hadn't graced us with KotOR include: Metroid Prime, Vice City, PES3, Soul Calibur 2 and Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

everything i played since ive bought my ps2 has not been overly great.

Vice city : didnt last after first 2 weeks.
    Burnout 2 : didnt last after first week

so the winner is : i forgot !!! i had it in my mind just a sec ago.
    god.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

oh yeah.

Need for speed: hot pursuit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement