Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas GLB drinkies

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Originally posted by swiss
    yellum, sorry to hear you've got the flu - try to make it up if you're feeling up to it (also try to can the sarcasm please).

Sarcasm or very nasty insults. One or the other. You choose.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Oh yellum u big cranky pants ;)

swiss: STFU FAG!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

Jaysus, chill?

Well, I don't do retorts.

It is what it's.

MAP:
    Map.jpg O'Connell St is top-right, TFL is bottom left.

*Map used without permission :p)

It is what it's.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

You lot have fun now then. I don't think I'll be there as I'm tired and, although no longer afraid of alcohol, prolly not up for drinks. And have to pick up my Xmas pressie :) Maybe. We'll see. If I went, I'd end up screaming out usernames of peeps 'coz they don't have real names. People should wear tags to these things, incl. the Boards piss up tomorrow. And wear masks of their avatars. Or MASKs.

Hmmm. And FL kinda sucks anyway. Well I think it does. And I feel like rambling today. But I always ramble. Maybe it's the lack of sleep. Could be it. Pass me a shot, might help me out - Aftershock please :D

• Advertisement

Why so u can call me a whore again!?

/me runs out of the room crying

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Noo so I can randomly insult other people and not remember it thus excusing my behaviour :)

There, there, think of consuming previously mentioned drink reimbursement at some future point and you should feel a whole lot better. Alcohol - solves everything!

So u'll be thar then, eh?

It is what it's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Apparantly not.

Had a good time, even though there were only a few people there in the end. I'm still recovering from the larger boards beer bash. Someone suggested that we try to coincide queer beers with the larger boards beer, and that might be a better idea, given the attendance (or lack thereof) at the beer events.

It was suggested by me, oneweb disagreed. Since nobody else said yay or nay the majority (in this case s single poster) won.

I personally can't see a need for the Queer beers if theres going to be regular boards beers.

• Advertisement

Boards beers are open to everyone, why seperate from the main group just cause you're gay?

You wanna meet gay boards people, go to a boards beer, simple as that :)

Actually of the out queers on boards, there were quite a few at the main boards beers.

Me, azezil, k.oriordan , carbonkid, swiss, yoda and ixoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

More than those who actually turned up to the GLB drinks themselves. Quite telling.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Was at the GLB beers, thanx to the other guys who were there. Wasn't a great turn out but you'll have that I guess :)

T'was better than last time :) (the non-event!) Was interested in seeing if many ppl would, in fact turn out this time if there was enough promoting. Having tried, and not quite failing nor succeeding spectacularly, the regular beers is teh one to be at!

OK, I didn't quite make it into the White Horse as I'd been out with mates earlier and was walking <<<<< stumbling 'round town really late askin' bouncers from other pubs where "The White Horse or The Horses Head or the White Head or maybe not any of those" was. They weren't too helpful, wonder why :dunno: :p So I fell into the Nitelink as I was passing.

Then I walked past The White Horse t'other day. D'Oh! I'd blundered past it that night AND I'd been in there once before :rolleyes:

See y'all @ the next Big Beers! (When's that, Paddy's Day?)

It is what it's.

Advertisement