Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nwn - 10/11/2003

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

So I didn't miss a session?!?

And here was me with a ready to use valid excuse about being laid up with a fever last night. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it next week as I'm on late

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

im guessing these extra things uve said to look up and download for each night are quests for that night ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

only thing you'll ever need to download for our gaming-sessions are .hak files. You don't need the modules as they are uploaded to the clients on demand (and only the necessary parts). A terrific feature I'd like to see combined with an action- and FPS-oriented engine btw. Preferrably without the area-restrictions.

hell, a "free" engine with that feature would make self-made mmorpgs possible. *drools*

That'd seriously rock!

Advertisement