Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

your ONLINE name (part ducks)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Err, i typo'd my irc name while entering a mud for the first time. Mud addiction set it and the name stuck. Pity i didnt typo something a little easier to pronounce smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

The Vaggabond of the Western World - very early Thin Lizzy album, I was listening to it the first time I had to pick a nick, and I had caps lock when I reg'd it smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

i thought i already clarified where my name came from. Providence and all that crack.

tct

i'm a bicycle

I'm a bicycle!!

In all seriousness....the greatest place on earth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

I used to go under Shoot 'em l8r, an adaption from banks Exsession,
    Being in da games indusrty has been dream all my life, when i did get da chance to develop demos for pc and ps2 for Havok Engine (havok.com) i renamed to mark my first step into ta games industry. Plus i thought it Sound class @ da time.

Narf!
    Clan Acid
    Clan Bio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Casiel

This is my first time on here so I guess this is as good a place as any to start.

Casiel was the name of the angel in Wim Wenders' film 'Faraway So close' who gave up his wings for the love of a mortal.

Such is life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

my nick comes from- a few years back myself and a few mates went to see a film called studio 54(lame film) but the logo on one of the posters was stu54 so as my name is stuart they started calling me stu54. stu_69 comes from when i went to set up a hotmail account and tried to register stu_54 it was gone but one of the options i was given was stu_69 for some reason so i took that and it's stook with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Carnage

i use my nick because carnage tends to occur all around me wherever i go on any game server, be it me that the carnage is happening to or me that is causing the carnage, it's always happening.

aside from the fact that i haven't had a decent game of q3/2 for months.

DrunkLeprechaun: Back in the NZ gaming community, we have a Mad Leprechaun, but he just calls himself MadLep so that it will fit into those game boxes which only take 8 chars.

Although, when he has been drinking he sometimes does call himself DrunkLep.....

[This message has been edited by Carnage (edited 05-10-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

My name comes from the back of a milk Carton.

I saw this guy was missing so I stole his Identity and have used it ever since.

actually it comes from MechWarrior

"Khan" being rank Leader of a Clan
    I was original just Khan then I changed it too ilKhan and to just LordKhan.
    it has absout-fragging-loutly nothing to do with star-trek. tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭NakedBibleReadingMan

part one: low budget film called Naked WareWolf Woman II (there was probably a one aswell but i havent seen it)

part two: my weird mind i guess. bible reading? never thought about it. hehe, i aint no holy joe either, ah well

Advertisement