Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who'll be this years RWC winners?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

*yawn*

All this talk about England arrogance/"we'll never hear the end of it if they win" rubbish is really getting tiresome

I hope Ireland win it - and after that I don't give a toss as long as it isn't those racist pigs South Africa. At lot of people I know aren't English fans but they supported them against the Springboks as to support South Africa is to support apartheid.

If England do win, it won't affect me
    I won't emigrate or commit suicide.
    If they're the best team they deserve it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭johnnyboy4711

Have to agree with the vagabond!
    NZ all the way!part of me says"but what about the northern hemisphere getting it?"
    True but if it means the Poms,naa!
    will never hear the end of it ala 1966!!!
    laterz:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭johnnyboy4711

After seeing with my own eyes the Auckland Blues rollercoaster
    in the last super 12 campaign and a fervent fan of NZ and Super 12 rugby,and of course my beloved connaught,
    The kiwis have something special and heaps of players in reserve who are equally as good as the starting XV.
    If not Ireland GO KIWIS

Advertisement