Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skangers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

Originally posted by loismustdie
    what are you talking about? how can you deduce this from posting on a message board?

heres a quote from some angelwhore :
    If you smacked that big ****er in the middle a good one, and perhaps knocked down the ****er with the coin rings on left, then every single one of those ****s would be gone like a fart in the wind.

youre tellin me he doesnt sound like a typical macho scummer?
    youre full of crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,979 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Angelwhore big massive scummer.

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHA

*cough*

Theres wrong and then theres WRONG!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

well i dont know the guy, i only go by the bull he says.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ColinM

I got this photo from http://www.boards.ie/nerds:
    1687AngelWhore.jpg
    Looks to me like the only thing he's guilty of is too much computing.

I suspect his bravado was just talk.

Then again, maybe he has a yellow cape and wears his underpants on the outside and goes around baiting knacks, vigilante-style.

um...what exactly is in that pint that he's drinking?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

That would be aftershock blue & Smirnoff Ice.

Very tasty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Originally posted by ColinM
    I got this photo from http://www.boards.ie/nerds:
    1687AngelWhore.jpg
    Looks to me like the only thing he's guilty of is too much computing.

I suspect his bravado was just talk.

Then again, maybe he has a yellow cape and wears his underpants on the outside and goes around baiting knacks, vigilante-style.

^^^^
    LOL, nice one :p

and Emboss:

what the hellage is a "hob nob"?!

Good man for not taking offence, Angelwhore.

PS - that sounds like a burd's drink to me!

No worries, why would I take offence?

Oh, and btw Colin, did you go and dig up the oldest pic of me that's out there?

Here's a more current one.
    I think you can appreciate that I'm by no means a small guy.

Well that was the first one that appeared of you there. I didn't see any other, but I wasn't trying to do much extensive research on you.

Right enough though, you do look considerably more dangerous in the other photo there alright.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by AngelWhore
    That would be aftershock blue & Smirnoff Ice.

Very tasty.

niiice

And yeah, 'tis a bit of a girly drink.

But I like something like that now and again.

Originally posted by AngelWhore
    And yeah, 'tis a bit of a girly drink.

But I like something like that now and again.

nah i was serious. I always get a few bottles&bukas on nights out. It consists downing a shot of sambuka followed by downing a bottle of wkd.

If you're gonna get wasted you might aswell do it right!

aftershock blue & Smirnoff Ice.
    a shot of sambuka followed by downing a bottle of wkd

What color of "deposits" do you get after a night of these when you are logging on in the morning?

Oh, and to be on topic, eh... oh yeah - If I said something like "I think all knacks and scangs should be killed preemptively and would encourage everyone to take the law into their own hands in this regard" I am probably more likely to be sent down for incitement to commit violence than these scumbags ever will be for actually perpetrating violence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Originally posted by utility_
    if we killed them we'd probably end up with life.

I agree
    There's one law for the skangers and another for the rest of us

look at the Gardai beating the ****e out of the May Day protestors - middle class students predominantly. Easy target - won't fight back

and wonder why they won't tackle the skangers terrorising their local estate and innocent people. Because they are scared ****less.

that's why you have the likes of George Redmond getting 7 years in prison - for harming nobody. Sure- what he did was wrong but...............

and a skanger who kicks the ****e/mugs a friend of mine so badly she's afraid to go outside the door - gets out in 6 months - and probably ruins someone elses life

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭mollser

my birds granny (who is just out of hospital - very ill) answered the door yesterday evening to 2 school kids who were looking for a quid or 2 to sponsor them for some crap. She said no, can you come back another time because i'm not feeling very well.

The 2 f*%king skangers hounded her, so she goes, just let me go get my purse. They followed her into the house, swiped her purse off her and legged it.

Skangers are the absolute scum of the earth, to even consider doing that to a very elderly defensless lady is dispicable.

I HATE THOSE KNACKERS. Feed them to the rats. I'd rather the rats roamed the streets than those vile sh*theads.:mad:

seriously lads, I'm locked when I say this, making me legally excempt. OK so **** it. I will pwn ass. and win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sadly enough i tried and it failed............fukin nacks

Originally posted by utility_
    seriously lads, I'm locked when I say this
    On the sambuka and WKD? Blue poos for you tomorrow then to go with your hangover.

What did you try exactly? (I probably shouldn't ask though)

[BTW - when I'm not laughing at my own jokes I'm almost constantly laughing at your sig. The new addition was a gift! It goes with the first bit so well.]

good to see you avoided the skangors and got home in one piece there Utility!

• Advertisement

Hey sorry to hear about your girlfriend's gran there, Mollser.
    That was terrible.

I'm thinking about beating up the next few kids who come to my door looking for sponsorship for something in order to even the score.

Seriously though, I am really sorry to hear what happened. Is she ok now?

[BTW - yours was the 500th post on this thread!]

Shes a tough oul lady - think she's fine - thanks for the condolences!

I'd be rattled myself though if that happened. If it did, I would lock them up and beat the living crap out of them.

I believe that story is not uncommon - it happens quite a lot apparantly - seems to be all the rage amongst the skangars

Rule of thumb - if they're wearing their school uniform i'd say it would be ok. Otherwise, leave the oul 3 wood just by the door......

Yeah, but in the case of the granny, she'll have to just not answer the door.
    She'll have to get a door-spy put in and extra locks. It'll probably just make her feel like a prisoner in her own home though. She'll be thinking to herself that things weren't like this when she was younger.

I wonder what kind of a hellhole this place will be when I'm a senior citizen, if I live that long.

...tis the very reason why i think I'll retire to the land of Aus

may apply for the residency, get the stamp on me passport and head back there when i'm an oul fella!

They won't let the other Granny open the door to anyone now. She's banned from the door - imagine that!!

I sound like a bit of a thug in my last mail, I'm not at all, and very rarely get wound up. Until it comes to these fellas. How lacking in morals can a person get?

Originally posted by mollser
    I sound like a bit of a thug in my last mail
    I didn't think so. Your anger is quite justified.
    I'm just hoping that enough of us decent citizens can get angry enough to have something done about the scum that live amongst us before we are hopelessly outnumbered - if we aren't already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

Originally posted by mollser
    I sound like a bit of a thug in my last mail

I think you have every right to be feeling the way you do!!

If I ever found out that some scumbag had treated any1 in my family like that, I'd probably lose it too!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

There are people that carry weapons eg knifes
    There are people that are high on some form of drug in certain groups (I'm taking this from what xx said in a previous post)
    There are people in gangs verbally and/or physically attacking people
    There are people who are causing other people to have the attitude that to "fight back" is the only way
    There are people who tend to dress in the same manner and wear the same jewellery.
    There are people who refer to the above people as skangers and try to avoid them.

Why should people(elderly, young, male, female, white, black, foreign, etc ) NOT be a afraid of skangers??

When the safety of person is in question, as the above would suggest to me, that person will always try to avoid the danger.

Fighting back would be grand if every one was 6ft, well built and not on their own. The reality however is very different.

I am all for the idea to take everyone on an idividual basis but sometimes this just isn't possible. When "skangers" are on their own I do believe that it would be very easy to see them and speak to them on an individual basis but the majority of times they are not on their own. It is also very seldom one would hear the phrase "that skanger" it is more likely that the phrase "those skangers" is used.

My sympathies are with people("skangers" as other people will refer to them) like the above who feel like they need to act in this manner.

A.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

Originally posted by b3t4

When "skangers" are on their own I do believe that it would be very easy to see them and speak to them on an individual basis
    your dead right there. i have known some guys who you would defo not want to meet when they had all their mates with them but on their own they are just as sound as the next person!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I'd imagine they're OK on their own. So essentially they've got a complete inability to have their own mind in a group? Easy victims of the mob mentality? Is that a low self esteem issue then or low etiquette standards been taught to them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

i think the same mentallity can be applied to most people. i, unfortunately, went to a ****ing rugby-obsessed jock-overrun hole, any one of them was grand on their own, mostly pretty decent pople, if you ever met them while they were with even a small group of people they were such cocks! i know they didnt go around mugging people or whatever, but it seems like the group mentallity is to blame more than the individual. still wont stop me despising skangers tho.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement