Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beam me up totty

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Kalina

Can I put in a vote for Comander Riker?? He counts as star trek totty for sure, and I'm female so 7of9 just doesn't do it for me!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭JohnnyBravo

Can i vote for you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Originally posted by Kalina
    Can I put in a vote for Comander Riker?? He counts as star trek totty for sure, and I'm female so 7of9 just doesn't do it for me!!:)

It'd be hot if she did :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Yes, yes you can, vote noted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Originally posted by Sposs
    We have a clear winner :)

seven.jpg

At least you'd know your last few seconds before being assimulated ( :P ) would be pleasurable :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Originally posted by Sposs
    You said it :)

tpol.jpg

Hmm... Tasty ;) I'd say she'd be a wild one... All that suppressed emotion and such :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

seven of nine................... assimilate me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Vader

7 was hotter
    but dax was kinky

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

i wouldn't rave over riker, much prefer julian bashir:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

7 of 9
    kes
    both dax's, and all the woman from risa

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Vader

eh no! the second dax could easily be mistaken for a man.
    Major Ciara now there was somthing to give that alternate reality somthing worth watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

piece of trivia, in real life major kira and julian bashir are either going out or married. got a kid an all that.

i'd say she's getting on a bit these days

Advertisement