Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BellX1 Album. Any thoughts?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

was that aimed at me or raggamuffin? i'm not sure... maybe due to me lack of intelligence... (not for the first time)

my cynicism (if it was mine) was a joke with raggamuffin

you can like the doors but you can't like the darkness... if ya do santa wont bring you anything...

oh and if the reply wasnt aimed at me, i apologise for being a semi-git*, and if it was, i apologise for being a semi-git*

*ya gotta say semi like the americans do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

bellx1 are a group of really good musicians, and their innovations are incredible... those little sound effects they put in here and there are inspirational... bad band? i think not...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Jolene

I think lyrically they're brilliant; pretty funny and quite different.
    Even if they are liers (NO-ONE likes airline food)

and i much prefer their version of Cannonball, without a trace of that wailing bitch ooh did i say that?!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Boring Rubbish, my sister has been playing it all day, and I nearly fell asleep.

Innovation my hole, I've seen more technical pub bands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

Originally posted by Kurdt
    was that aimed at me or raggamuffin?

ok.. just noticed this thread after approximately (but i think my estimate is close) 17million years, and hey, i'm replying, cos i feel that way inclined..
    it was aimed at raggamuffin
    :) i love when it's so late noone cares anymore...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Lets see what Maddox thinks about this:

opinion1.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Just listened to the end of their live broadcast on 2FM, sounded pretty good. I always enjoy seeing them live and I do really like the album, but I don't listen to it all that much.
    I love "Eve..." and "Tongue".
    xxx me

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭soma

The album is a cracker - 'nuff said.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'm just wondering, didnt these guys support Stereophonics in Dublin Castle last May. I cant remember if they did or not, I only remember Mundy supporting them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Couldn't tell ya.
    So basically this is completely pointless.
    Sorry.
    I like sweetcorn. :D

xm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

They did Kensutz.

Didn't get along meself but most people said the Stereophonics were upstaged something fierce.

Wheh he.

F

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Somehow i dont think they were upstaged for any reason. They played a short set coz Mundy played for longer than were supposed to.

Advertisement