Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post a pic of your pets...

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Could Murdoch come and live with me please, he's gorgeous!!!!

Seems he's already got a couple of bitches !!! :D:D:p

Oh, and a drinking problem !!

Sorry, couldn't resist !!!

We have two cats, Hamish and Squiggles or Mr. Squiggles to you.

ZEN

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

Sphynx, Ariadne is so beautiful! I've been wanting a sphynx cat for some time now. One day, I'll have enough money for one.
    Anyway, here is my baby, Samhain, and nothing could replace her, not even a Sphynx.

iPhotoiPhoto-mailtmp-6.jpg

iPhotoiPhoto-mailtmp-0.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16 Sphynx.ie

Metaoblivia,your Samhainis beautiful.
    Here is Sphynx Anubis. Full name is Anubis Prince Softkiss Lt :D

sphynx_anubis_1.jpg

sphynx_anubis_2.jpg

sphynx_anubis_3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

untitledqx1.jpg
    it was only a matter of time before cieling cat ended up in this thread!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

this is sam, or big fat sam as we call him!! He is a sheepdog, will put up more pics of him later, only have one on my work pc
    dsc00015dy3.jpg
    dsc00055xm9.jpg
    dsc00056js2.jpg
    dsc00057fy1.jpg
    dsc00109ad6.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭corkimp

Here is my girl Esri. I'll only post the one as I have 3 up in the German Sheperd thread. She is a scamp - tried chewing my laptop charger cable there! So here she is to attention - had to use a toy to get her to look up.
    http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q195/corkimp/IMG_0616.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DBK

My two Shar Peis Mao and Maia. I also have 3 blue tongued skinks. I'll throw a picture of them up later.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭fits

Jaysus, they're still very wrinkly... from what you said in the other thread, I didnt think there'd be so many wrinkles...

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DBK

Ah, she's still a pup (the one sitting on Mao's back). It can also depend on their final height. If they're short they keep more of the wrinkles and poor Mao is a shortarse :)

Advertisement