Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post a pic of your pets...

Options

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

This is Rolo, one of my two.
    Will post a pic. of Finn when I get a chance to scan one.
    rolo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

3 bulldogs, 3 cats, 4 godfish, an african grey who loves telling people to **** off, courtesy of my dad, and a partridge in a pear tree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭black_wizardd

I have a border collie named Pedro, who I've had for 11/12 years. She's the most good natured dog I have ever come across. The day she passes away a part of me will go with her. I also have a Siberian Chipmunk named Arwen, she rocks :), completley hand tame, she has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen.

I have no pics at the moment cause I'm in college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

I've a dog called Meg, called after Meg Ryan for some reason. Don't know what breed she is.. I guess she's a mixture of about all the dogs there are! She's small and black. She also has no knee-caps as she got the first removed about 5 years ago and then got the second one removed as there was something wrong with them.. dunno tbh.

I also have a cat called Winnie. She's actually really skinny but looks huge because of all the fur on her. She's cute but nowhere as cute as AngelWhore's cat. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

I haven't had a dog in ages. My favourite dog was a jack russel (the nice kind with the floppy ears!!!), She was born the same day was me and died when we were 14 :( She had lots of puppies. I kept a few.. We called one Lucky cause my dog had to have a section and the vet slit Luck's head with the scalpal but she lived. The Travellers stole her :( I had another pup. I called him Champ but he died of the stemper. He was my favourite of all. I blame my dad for not getting him his shots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

I want to get a DOG

Trampass is so beautiful

anywho..I would love any type of dog but I live in an apartment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭evie

At this precise moment in time we have two goldfish and two cats. Don't have a clue what the goldfish are called, the other two that we had were called zip and zap until they ascended into the large fish tank in the sky :(

Our cats are called Tiger and Zorro. At the moment Zorros a bit sick and he's on steroids (sniff). He is possibly the most obese cat I have ever seen and when he sleeps on my bed, I wake up with dead legs in the morning!

Tiger is gay. We affectionately call him Graham (Norton), at the vet recently he smiled while the nice man took his temperature (use your imaginations!)

We had a dog, Buster, a cocker spaniel. Loved him to bits. During his long leisurely life, he had to wear a bucket on his head because of numerous operations. On a hill in Kerry while we were all on holiday, there was panic as buster got the bucket off his head and it proceeded to roll down the hill, oh the hilarity!

In the future, I want a big dopey labrador just like Trampas, he is possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen! I bet he takes you for walks!

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Ms Taken

I have four cats 1 dog and thirty hens and ducks! I love cats they are so cute! I love animals and gave up meat for them because i couldnt eat something that was once alive, animals are too cute to eat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Here's our mad wee doggy (attached) on some manky-looking washed-up kids bike on dollymount :)

(Hey Kairo, we have the same lino... how cool is that?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Ms Taken

awww cute doggie!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Falkorre

We have 4 in total, :)
    skoll (the wookie), the first doggie, star was the second baby to arrive.

then 2 cats, sovvie, (beside the doggies, she loves sleeping with them), and clay, who HAS to be the most mischevious cat in the world :)
    ( :( had to leave clay pic below (nxt post) as couldnt figure out how 2 put 2 pics in 1 post, sorry)

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Falkorre

claymore the cute ;)

I swear, he is sure one day he will grow up into a big hairless cat like his daddies, he turns on /off the lights, opens doors, makes calls etc, etc..... his mommy-cat died during birth as did all his littermates, he was bottle fed and nursed and he pulled thru! luckilly for us :)

ANYONE who says cats are selfish and dont feel real love for their humans, aint met this liddle boy! :)

B

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Lpfsox

1 big stupid border collie called Harry
    2 little cunning guinea pigs called Egg and Onion, respectively. And don't believe all that stuff in the books about guinea pigs being gentle and rarely biting - Egg'll take the finger off ya if he's in the humour (and he's usually in the humour). They don't like being handled too much and squeak very annoyingly if you're not on time with goodies/food in general.

I still wouldn't part with them though. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

I think I almost have most of you beat. I have 5 beagles. 1 minature dachshund, and 1 german shepard. I think I like to rescue strays too, but I find myself giving them away before I get toooo attached. And Yes Hellrazer That is the fluffiest pouch ever...Sooo cute. I just love dogs!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Kalel

Here's Taz Close up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

well, the title says it all.
    i'm too lazy to search for the previous thread, so i thought i'd start a new one...
    petspic1.jpg
    from l to r:
    lucy - grumpy wee thing, moloko & harry - possibly the dumbest dog in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Merged with the other thread.

Keep 'em coming folks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

here is my fav doggie in the whole world, ZAK!

He's just back from his walk on the beach and likes to sit in the boot and relax until it's time for tea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Sid71

Here's a picture of Hattie our GSD X! does'nt she make a nice Afghan hound!
    http://www.iol.ie/~bullwallbarkers/hattie.html

[edit]Fixed the URL :-)[/edit]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Can anyone suggest any names?

Pony2.jpg

Pony.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Dunno if I've posted it before.. but if not.. heres Shannon, my very ancient and very scruffy dog :)

shanballoon2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Originally posted by denis_o_leary
    Can anyone suggest any names?
    Blue Blood?
    Silver Spoon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 BigglesWorth

Heres my dog:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Finally got round to uploading stuff from home!

Here's a (VERY LARGE!) pic of Murdoch, my red setter.

And here's a (JUST AS BIG!) piccy of our kittens. Before they reached puberty and took an inexplicable disliking to me...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

http://www.reviews-online.net/sam1.jpg

Meet sam -
    Evil Looking Bol*x :rolleyes:

Awww Sam sooooo cute lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Originally posted by denis_o_leary
    Awww Sam sooooo cute lol

Umm strange u calling him cute after he tried biting the leg off u

:p

F**k, 4got completely bout that. Bloody Mut!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

Originally posted by Sarky
    Finally got round to uploading stuff from home!

Here's a (VERY LARGE!) pic of Murdoch, my red setter.

Could Murdoch come and live with me please, he's gorgeous!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Originally posted by commuterised
    Could Murdoch come and live with me please, he's gorgeous!!!!

Weeeell, if you don't mind the way he chews the ends off computer cables, eats mobile phones, glass, plastic, scazrs youe face with his claws, and rips anything with sleeves to ribbons, then...

No! he's mine!;)

Advertisement