Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow Summer Beers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

Originally posted by Headcase
    i'm now a womens shoe expert.
    i'm sure you are to Snowball. you probably worked in a womens shoe store before.[/B]

:p where is snowball lately? have one of you (or the evil monkey) captured him in the closet and gagged him? i don't know whether to cry for help or nt.
    n i think he actually owned one in spain and managed it but was too much competition for all the other designers (naturally he designed his shoes too) so moved home to ireland and after other interestin exploits came to carlow it where he changed his lifestyle and stopped doin all this kinda stuff, poor fellows probably burnt out after the last quarter of century!
    only buzzin with ya dara ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

Holy crap I'm just now noticing this thread.

Honest.

yeah I should be at it, I'm gonna have to ring up the Otterhólt and see if I can get a cheap room, I wonder if anyone else is up for sharing?

We could get a nice big dorm the lot of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

heh, slow bastard :)

...well Otterhólt = some sort of hostel-type place im guessing ? lol
    that'd be quite kewl - beer continues till all hrs then :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Headcase

Uhmmmm, Beer!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Ok
    Seo i an sceal...
    Theres seems to be an interest and I am gettin pms bout it so thats good so far!
    Still no diea whos going though cause everyone askin who else is goin!!
    Did yous ring the Otterholt? Its a really good idea and its pretty cheap there too:)

As for a venue how does Buzzs sound??

• Advertisement

buzzes
    no way
    lol
    lemmie alone - i haven't spammed fer ages ... been on irc too much ...... im allowed spam ... yesterday, but since yesterday is today cause just got home, and today is yesterdays;s tomorrow ... and so forth
    </spam>

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I heard Murphys closed:((
    /me cries
    We leave college and the pub closes!

Sean u have never even Been to Buzzs!!! and it is alot beter then most of the alternatives!

anyone definately going down??
    Lots and lots of people have said possibley but had no definites yet,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Moonbeam change the venue to Irelands Own Pforzheim, We're havin a 60's 70's night on the 2nd. It'll be class!

PS. I won't be at the carlow beer.......... sorry, I have to work!

Might have better luck gettin people to go Germany for a weekend then drinkin in Carlow:)

• Advertisement

Ah sweety is noone goin drinkin with you?
    If i was home you know I'd go right?

lol
    I aint goin either!!

she's really crap isn't she.
    tries organising big pissup - eventually convinces people to go ... and then doesn't bother turning up...
    isn't that a stonable offence or something ?

didnt convince people to go thus where the problem arose!!
    stonable hehe
    I will prob jsut happen to be around Carlow for the weekend anyway it being a long weekend and all

i've heard of worse places to end up...
    friend got pissed before; and people put him on the bus home...
    he lived 10min walk away from fibbers [dublin - o connell st.] and ended up in cork
    thought that counts?

so rach gettin pissed and ending up in second home/carlow heh.

If yous got me drunk I dont want to even think of the possibilities of where I might wake up

*thinks of the possibilities*

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

hehehehe. Me'll be in Carlow fer Saturday. Anybody stuck (whom I know) that can't get a place, maybe able to kip in my place. Just bring a sleepin bag. No parties in the gaff, as the neighbours may moan to the landlord, and she has a strict "no parties, smoking, etc, in the house" rule.

Thought fer today.
    College "offically" closes at 5pm.
    All doors get locked at 6pm.
    Its now 6:24pm.

Hope that side door doesn't get locked, or is alarmed... :confused:

Moonbeam if you got drunk you'd proboably wake up beside me!

Hehe only jokin!
    I forgot it was a long weekend at home!
    Oh yeah I have no weed left so now I'm drunk!

Thus why I try not to:P

Jerry-I am too indecisive to have decided yet if I am going to Carlow,will drop u a text if I do though:)

• Advertisement

Hehe
    smoke_of_hell22.jpg

ok if anyone headin out in Carlow tonight text myself sean or Cillian(I htink Cillians coming anyway!)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

once my head stops hurting I'll be glad to answer any text messages relating to said event.

ow

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

well the beer was certainly marvellous fun

I believe there were pictures taken of the event, although I am n ot 100% certain..

and tbh it was a tossup between moonbeam, and |sinnocence| for sexiest ass in the premises.. but i think |sinn| wins by a small bit...mmm babeh

excellent night/2 days ... shame no others turned up
    There should defo be some pics alright ... granted theres some of different colour flames [alcohol + boredom] ... some proper ones too :)
    but i think |sinn| wins by a small bit...mmm babeh
    so it is true - feed someone enough alcohol and ANYONE can look acceptable ... must have been my probs over the yrs - now to perfect it on women, who don't run away screaming before even get chance to buy 'em one drink :D

Proper ones *looks around in disbelief* whatcha mean proper ones?

There are some nice ones, tho. None of Ms Jiggley, (didn't want to crack the camra lenses), but there is a pic there somewhere of a fine ass 8)

Also, a few nutters headbanging (to dance music; yes, the music sucked, but anyhows).

All fun and games. Dissappointed on the low turn out, tho. :mad:

still having visions of her wobbling over the dance floor:((
    Twas a good night saw some strange people in the club though headbangin mmmm to pop music mmmmm /me shakes head.
    Theres bout 40 pics but as the_syco had the camera for most of the night,I am taking nooo responsibility as to what they contain.

Wasnt a bad night at all though cept maybe the club:P

Firstly, as stated above, I take FULL responseibility of the pictures... :cool:

:rolleyes: shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass :rolleyes:

think u need mental help - yer thinking of the jiggly one in such ways - can't be good for yer stomach - heart-burn inevitable

• Advertisement

nothin against fat people
    but she tried to squeeze into stuff she really had no chance of getti ninto,
    heart burn ha bad for tummy in other ways:(

Advertisement