Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argh! Boards Zombies!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Welcome to Zombiedom, Azezil!

http://www.boards.ie/photopost/data/3023/1639ZombiedomAzezil.jpg?4441

Anyone else want to follow him to the red misty lands of zombie death!?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

w0oT i R dA ubb3r l33t zombie :D nice one ropeh

meanwhile i finally got a decent face pic - http://members.boards.ie/azezil/me1.jpg (photoshop meh i'm lovely :P

My best yet...
    For a photoshop n00b I'm quite proud of this one, and thank the stars I picked the right person to edit :D

1639ZombiedomRope.jpg

Zombiedom General RopeDrink...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭BoobeR

Zombie rule! Very well done RopeDrink :)
    I like the darkness of them all, and all the faces. so it really suits the whole "Zombie" theme.
    BTW CuLT, Zombies own you ;):D

Thanks Boob...

Seeing as the overall interest in meh zombies is pretty low, I'm thinking of editing some landscape pictures and getting myself a little map or layout to Zombiedom... Also, I might even be cheeky enough to request a zombiedom forum, or even a zomby smilie :D

Anyone interested in helping me with my latest feti... Errr, project!?

http://www.boards.ie/photopost/data/3023/1639Zombiedom_copy.jpg?7727

Another temporay desktop picture...
    I really need something else to work on...

If I could get SWiSH working I'd have made a full flash webby by now... I'd love to do something with these pics before they get washed away with all my other random trollop :D

Anyhow - If anyone "Requests" to visit Zombiedom, I'll arrange a ticket for you... As of now, I'm hopefully going to find something else to work on...

Oh, and as for the smilie, I just couldn't do it... All I ended up with was this...

1639zsmile.gif1639zsmile.gif1639zsmile.gif

Not really the Bee's Knee's is it - Anyone else think they can give it a go!?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

/me hopes thats shephards pie in his knickers!

• Advertisement

Well.. i'll join for certain RopeDrink.
    and as for the smiley, this is the best i could really do :D

zombie.gifzombie.gifzombie.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

OMG!! DO DANNEH AGAIN. WIT TEH AFRO WIG AND TEH ZOMBIE SKI MASK!! Just like GL5 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Number6

Originally posted by ][cEMAN**
    OMG!! DO DANNEH AGAIN. WIT TEH AFRO WIG AND TEH ZOMBIE SKI MASK!! Just like GL5 :D

Pffft, that was me dancin around with the afro and balaclava :rolleyes:

zombieknife.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

that smilie just doest like the CLOUD skin :/

Don't use it then ;) on normal boards its quite "l33t" ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

OMFG WHAT A COOLE THREAD LOIKE LETS FLOG IT TO DEATH AND THEN TURN IT INTO A COMMUNITY WHICH IS JUST PLAIN ANNOYING!!!11!1

Well, I thought it was an original idea :rolleyes:

A

*YAWN* Asuka...

"Wow let's just do that because all you can do with the Board is post up pictures of zombies and it'd really have tonnes of longevity"

Actually I didn't want it to be a community Board because I was going to incorporate quite a lot of idea's into it...
    For a start I was going to create a... Well to put it blunt, I've been working on something for quite a while, and instead of requesting two different Boards for two different things, I may as well use my idea with Zombiedom... And let's just say it'd be quite nice as opposed to A LOEVLEY BAOERD FUELL UF PICTOURES OEF ZOEMBIES AEND STUFFE THATES RAELLY LEEEET COZ I AEM SOEM BRAENLESS FUECKWIT DAT JUEST WOENTS LOETS OF BAORDS UENDER MEAH BELT WAH WAH WAH WAKKA!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Can I be mod?

:)

Too late Sangre ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

To be honest Rope, that wasnt really directed at you as much as some of the others on this thread - theyre like dogs chasing cars, they just see a bandwagon and the have to jump on it.

Some of the pics were really well done though.

So, much the same as the ninjas thread then.

A

[edit]Rereading this thread im beginning to revise that last statement - it was actually directed quite a lot at you rope :p[/edit]

I think the times of our respective posts, would imply that I wasn't.

I asked him in IRC Sangre ? Unless you would like to be the 3rd Mod? Which is probably fine by RopeDrink.

Me and rope don't like your attitudes and cocky assumptions. Rope and I did a vote, and it was unanimous, you smell and you're not a mod.

Now back to the zombies, I think Ill try my hand at some tomorrow.

Rereading this thread im beginning to revise that last statement - it was actually directed quite a lot at you rope

Why, may I ask!?
    All I'm really doing is taking this Zombie thing a *little* more serious than I thought I would... I didn't suggest applying for a Board so that it could be a community thing where zombified people (or people who can zombify other people - Sounds fun doesn't it) get to be part of it!?

I was going to make a very wide open and serious Zombiedom board... It sounds stupid - It sounds pathetic - And it sounds quite sad, but I honestly don't give a damn... I'm a creative little ****er, but at the moment (Due to my ****ness at photoshop) all I've managed to do is create zombified pictures of Boards.ie people - Go Me... But then (After a quick visit to the RPG forum) I actually got hit by some idea's and a very nice collection of thoughts on what I could do with my stupid collection of pictures and stuff... I wont say what it is yet, or what I plan to do (Because, quite frankly all Im getting is slack at the moment) but all I'll say is it's nothing like what any of you guys might think it'd be)...

And as for everyone assuming I'm going to make people mods of the Board!?

What the hell are ye on about!?

I never said anything about "YAY MODERATORSHIP FOR ALL!" or anything... As it stands, me requesting a forum is a far off idea at the moment... Im not going to go near the thought again until I get some form of work done on this little project of mine...
    Some of the pics were really well done though.

So, much the same as the ninjas thread then.

Thank you Asuka, although I still stress my ****ness at Photoshop...

Oh, and this is not going to be anything remotely like some silly Ninja League. Well thanks for all the criticism I guess, you can't beat it really.
    Now back to the zombies, I think Ill try my hand at some tomorrow.

And about time, I say - I thought that people might have joined in a little earlier rather than leave me to be the "SICK OLE FART WITH THE ZOMBIE FETISH" - I was getting a little lonely.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I'd have done some if i could actually do any better than you with zombies :) .

It's suprisingly easy... Infact it's so damn easy I'm not going to tell you about it because then I'm giving away the only thing that makes it look like I can actually photoshop ::p

Seriously, give it a go...
    It's... Slightly... Enticing...

Its not as easy as it looks...

Beware of zombie

Convert me to the dark side tbh...

http://members.boards.ie/sangre/me.jpg

It was a photo I was using for a fake i.d :/
    Was wearing glasses to look older :D

Edit: Although I do realise it will be a challenge to de-sexify me, but at least try...for the zombie's sake

• Advertisement

Welcome to Zombiedom, Boober!

http://www.boards.ie/photopost/data/3023/1639ZombiedomBoober.jpg?8031

Kept zombification to a minimum seeing as you're only a young, tender morsel... Have one done of Sangre also, but it needs some severe editing due to some... Complications with his face :D

Advertisement