Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argh! Boards Zombies!

Options
  • 26-06-2003 6:42pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

ZFiedRope.jpg

Erk... All I did was take a sip of that sweet sweet juicy Bulmah's...
    And the next thing you know I'm some brain loving eyeless turd, sitting in McTurkles...

Has anyone else been unfortunate enough to turn out like me!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

ROFL, I nearly spurted my cup of tea out my nostrils! pld m8.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Scary... :eek:

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

And don't forget our fellow zombie friend...

1687ruaidhri.jpg

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

And here is my latest Zombie Game!!!

1639DOOM_copy-med.jpg

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

wow.

Thats really really disturbing Ropeh! :)

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Number6

ROFFLEMAYO TBH TBH, good one Ropeh :D

1639ModEvil.jpg

Seeing as I'm one of a kind, I went off and made my own movie also...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

love the backdrops...plus the utter distain the opponents show for eachother by not even going face to face :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Detonated Sauce

1687RopeDrink1.jpg

Argh! Boards Anime!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Detonated Sauce

Originally posted by RopeDrink
    And don't forget our fellow zombie friend...

I made that one by the way, just so you dont get all the credit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

RopeDrink=thief.

Another new game...

1639Zombie-Strike-med.jpg

I made that one by the way, just so you dont get all the credit
    RopeDrink=thief

Ungrateful cur's...
    If I had stated that *I* had made that pic of ruaidhri, then I'd forgive such brash and hurtful comments... But as it stands, you both deserve to be eaten by retarted zombie scrotums from the planet TESTICLESE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

Your new homepage:
    http://www.irishprisons.ie/mountjoy.html

You never said that those pics were taken off other people.

1639BeautifulZombie.jpg

I made each and every one of them, except the one of ruaidhri which Detonated Sauce was quick to point out...

Whats all this ****e about Mount Joy!?
    I'm here to address the sudden increase in the zombified Boards.ie community (And get some practice at photoshop - All the pictures I've made above are pretty much my first attempts at photoshop [Except the one of ruaidhri, just incase Det Sauce starts preaching again])

There - I've explained myself and rephrased my last post - Now, bring on the living dead death!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Zer0^

hahaha u sick fool :eek:

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Let Rope continue to post unhindered thnx. This isn't the cs board.

Let Rope continue to post unhindered thnx. This isn't the cs board

Thank you CuLT, although I'd much rather if people joined in...
    Whatever happened to the days when Resident Evil reigned supreme and all that people would ever talk about where zombies... Or how about the old classic movies starring Bruce Campbell, a chainsaw arm, and ironclad zombies... Or or or the recent Resident Evil Movie...

Or even Zombies in general...

Whatever happened to the good old days when [insert 1932 speech about potatoes and blight]...

• Advertisement

http://www.boards.ie/photopost/data/3023/1639Zombiedom.gif?8131

Sad, I know, but this is my new temporary desktop...
    I need new material badly...

http://www.boards.ie/photopost/data/3023/1639Menu.jpg

<edit>Just linked it Rope, bit too big for inline</edit>

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Excellent :) , I love this, although your fixation with zombies is disturbing ;) .

Yeah, sorry about that...
    Im pretty sure it was really early in the morning...
    My head still isn't screwed on properly after last night - Had a great time... Anyway, back to the Zombie shiznit...

I think my fixation with zombies at the moment is because I haven't really got anything else to work with... I had quite a few pictures of zombies on my old PC from years ago so Im currently working on them...

Does anyone else want to be zombified!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

heres a pic of me. note the t-shirt I was wearing was black not blue.

ITSNOTBLUEITSBLACK!.JPG

http://members.boards.ie/meat/Ilookpissedoff.JPG

other pic of me (vain I know). I look pissed off in this one

<edit> right after and all... read the rules before posting massive pics please. 373kb </edit>

Yet another victim visits Zombiedom!

http://www.boards.ie/photopost/data/3023/1639MEATZombi.jpg?3296

Anyone else want to join him!?

Jesus thats just fùcked up but I like it!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Wont somebody think of the children... I'll have nightmares now after all this zombie induced madness! madness I say.

• Advertisement

1639ClanZombe.jpg

Took me about 2 minutes.

Advertisement