Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

09-07-2018, 07:09   #1
darconio

Amazon prime day

10£ voucher

https://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=HNPA_...2-b95236d34968

20% off selected items from the warehouse

https://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=s9_ac...d_i=3581866031
Advertisement
09-07-2018, 07:11   #2
whomitconcerns

Aye. Thanks but neither link seems to be working as per your post,
Thanks from:
09-07-2018, 12:19   #3
Sappy404

That first link is apparently down. Was there a £10 voucher?
09-07-2018, 12:47   #4
darconio

Not sure TBH could be I am able to see it because I am not a Prime member

To celebrate a day (and a half) of epic deals exclusively for Prime members, get £10 to spend during Prime Day. Just join today!

Join Prime by signing up for a monthly plan, you can cancel any time.
We will send you an email confirming your £10 reward.
We will notify you on the morning of Prime Day (16 July) to confirm that a £10 reward has been applied to your account. Once Prime Day starts (at noon), you will be able to spend your reward on eligible items at Amazon.co.uk.

Offer by invitation only to a limited group of customers. Terms and conditions apply, see below.
Terms and Conditions

Join Amazon Prime on a monthly plan between 3rd - 11th July and receive a £10 promotional reward to spend on Prime Day ("the “Offer”).

From [08:01 BST on 3rd July 2018 until 23:59 BST on 11 July, 2018] (the "Offer Period") when you sign up to Amazon Prime on a monthly plan you will receive a £10 promotional reward (a "Promotional Reward") to spend on Qualifying Items between 12:00 BST on 16th July 2018 until 23:59 BST on 17th July, 2018 (the "Offer").
The Offer is only available to those who are invited to participate in the Offer.
The Offer is not available to those who sign up to Amazon Prime on an annual plan.
The Offer only applies to items marked as dispatched from and sold by Amazon excluding baby formula, alcoholic drinks, digital products (Audible, Digital Documents, Digital Video Download, Digital Music Service, Digital EBook Purchase, Digital Software, Digital Video Games, Mobile Apps), gift cards (Gift Card, Gift Certificates, etc.) at the website www.amazon.co.uk ( "Qualifying Items"). The Offer does not apply to purchases made from Amazon US, Amazon's Warehouse Deals or from third-party sellers on Amazon Marketplace, even if "fulfilled by Amazon" or "Prime Eligible".
Qualifying Items can be identified by the message "Dispatched from and sold by Amazon" or “Dispatched from and sold by Amazon EU Sarl” on the product detail page. Please note that items described as “Dispatched from and sold by Amazon US” are not eligible for this Offer.
The Promotional Reward may only be redeemed by Amazon Prime members.
Postage and packing will be applied to each item in accordance with Amazon's standard delivery rates and policies.
Each customer may claim a maximum of one Offer. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes.
Please note that the Promotional Reward will be automatically be applied to your account at 12:00 BST on 16th July 2018 and will be available to redeem until 23:59 BST on 17th July, 2018. It must be redeemed as part of your purchase during checkout for it to apply. When paying for an order with a Promotional Reward you will have to add any Qualifying Items to your Shopping Basket and complete your order via checkout. If you use our 1-Click ordering method, any Promotional Reward will not apply to your order.
If your order value exceeds the value of the Promotional Reward, you must pay the balance either by credit or debit card, or by using Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards. Unlike Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards, you will not be able to view any unused Promotional Rewards in the Your Account section of www.amazon.co.uk.
Promotional Rewards have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
If you place an order using a Promotional Reward and then return that order, the Promotional Reward cannot be refunded or re-used.
Unless otherwise specified on the landing page of the Offer or by Amazon:
(i) Promotional Rewards cannot be used on existing orders; and
(ii) only one Promotional Reward can be redeemed per order.
Promotional Rewards cannot be used to purchase Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards, items sold by third party Sellers (including Warehouse Deals), digital products, baby and infant formula, against delivery costs, or against gift wrapping costs.
The Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended without notice. The Offer has no cash alternative.
The Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.

Amazon’s Conditions of Use and Sale apply.
(2) thanks from:
09-07-2018, 13:20   #5
leex

Quote:
Originally Posted by whomitconcerns View Post
Aye. Thanks but neither link seems to be working as per your post,
20% off worked for me. Got a nice discount on a drill. Thanks OP.
Advertisement
09-07-2018, 14:24   #6
Sappy404

Quote:
Originally Posted by darconio View Post
Not sure TBH could be I am able to see it because I am not a Prime member

To celebrate a day (and a half) of epic deals exclusively for Prime members, get £10 to spend during Prime Day. Just join today!

Join Prime by signing up for a monthly plan, you can cancel any time.
We will send you an email confirming your £10 reward.
We will notify you on the morning of Prime Day (16 July) to confirm that a £10 reward has been applied to your account. Once Prime Day starts (at noon), you will be able to spend your reward on eligible items at Amazon.co.uk.

Offer by invitation only to a limited group of customers. Terms and conditions apply, see below.
Terms and Conditions

Join Amazon Prime on a monthly plan between 3rd - 11th July and receive a £10 promotional reward to spend on Prime Day ("the “Offer”).

From [08:01 BST on 3rd July 2018 until 23:59 BST on 11 July, 2018] (the "Offer Period") when you sign up to Amazon Prime on a monthly plan you will receive a £10 promotional reward (a "Promotional Reward") to spend on Qualifying Items between 12:00 BST on 16th July 2018 until 23:59 BST on 17th July, 2018 (the "Offer").
The Offer is only available to those who are invited to participate in the Offer.
The Offer is not available to those who sign up to Amazon Prime on an annual plan.
There you go. Congrats on being one of the elite non-Prime members who got the invite! Nothing for me.
09-07-2018, 14:31   #7
bk

Yes, so that link seems to work depending on which account you use.

- If I go to the above page while signed into the Amazon account I normally use, they I get the £10 voucher, but no free Prime for a month, so really it is worth only £2

- If I go with a very old Amazon account I have, the above link doesn't work, however with that account I can get prime membership free for one month, worth £8

- If I go to the above link while logged out, I don't see the offer at all, but could create a new amazon account with the free prime for one month.

If the above holds true for others, then this is really just a £2 voucher to get regular Amazon shoppers to try out Prime for a month and allow them access to the Prime day deals.
09-07-2018, 15:07   #8
Tar.Aldarion
/flails limbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk View Post
Yes, so that link seems to work depending on which account you use.

- If I go to the above page while signed into the Amazon account I normally use, they I get the £10 voucher, but no free Prime for a month, so really it is worth only £2

- If I go with a very old Amazon account I have, the above link doesn't work, however with that account I can get prime membership free for one month, worth £8

- If I go to the above link while logged out, I don't see the offer at all, but could create a new amazon account with the free prime for one month.

If the above holds true for others, then this is really just a £2 voucher to get regular Amazon shoppers to try out Prime for a month and allow them access to the Prime day deals.
It tells me "try it for free" with the £10 offer, so it looks like it's a free £10.
(2) thanks from:
09-07-2018, 20:25   #9
bk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
It tells me "try it for free" with the £10 offer, so it looks like it's a free £10.
Perhaps you have a long term account and never tried prime before? It doesn't look to be available to brand new accounts.
Advertisement
09-07-2018, 20:43   #10
degrassinoel
Assume the position

not available to me either, but i did have prime last christmas
09-07-2018, 22:56   #11
Tar.Aldarion
/flails limbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk View Post
Perhaps you have a long term account and never tried prime before? It doesn't look to be available to brand new accounts.
I have two accounts like that, only one can do the offer. You had to get an email about it to be eligible, not sure of criteria!
10-07-2018, 11:25   #12
Dr Bolouswki

lots of cheap ATX motherboards available with the 20% off
10-07-2018, 11:35   #13
Mickeroo
Category Moderator

I used prime free trial before on my account a year or two ago and got an e-mail last week offering the £10 with a free trial. Think you just need to get the e-mail and you're good.
(2) thanks from:
10-07-2018, 14:37   #14
nightrave

can you view the deals during the prime day? I don't want to start the trial now so the question is - will I be able to see the deals for prime members while not being one so I can start the trial during the prime day to grab it?
10-07-2018, 15:50   #15
ButtersSuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightrave View Post
can you view the deals during the prime day? I don't want to start the trial now so the question is - will I be able to see the deals for prime members while not being one so I can start the trial during the prime day to grab it?

Your trial is for a month - Prime Day is next week. Take the trial now and then cancel after Prime Day or take it next week but don't forget to cancel.
Thread Closed