I thought this was the right place for a gratitude thread. I guess I'll start already. I'm grateful for:
- Life. I'm glad to be here. Sometimes it's rough but the rough patches are worth it because when it's great it's really great. <3
- My family. My beautiful sisters. My cousins. My aunts. My uncles. My stepdad.
- My deceased relatives who meant a lot to me. I'm glad for the time I got to spend with them.
- My wonderful friends. When you go through tough times you quickly realise who these people are. The laughter and joy my friends have brought into my life is immeasurable. The support I had from them when I was going through absolute hell was just phenomenal. I will always feel indebted to them for that.
- My health. Being able to hear, see, smell, taste and touch. Being able to get of bed in the morning. Being able to exercise and play sports.
- My housemates. I've lived with some nuts, it's so nice to have nice housemates. I love being able to come home and just chill in the communal areas of the house instead of being stuck in my room avoiding the people I live with.
- The adorable doggy that I live with. <3 He's brought a lot of sunshine into my life.
- Being able to support myself. I may not be rolling in it but I get by.
- Being able to drive and get from A to B.
When I think of more I'll put them up. There's so many things in life to be grateful for.
Happy Thursday beautiful people. Tell me what you're grateful for.