What's Tekkit I hear you ask? Well it's a standalone mod for minecraft with some pretty cool changes. In short, there are hundreds more items to create from nuclear power plants to solar panels (mining lasers too ). All these can be used to power things such as auto mining quarries.
The Technic pack can be downloaded here and it is a standalone pack from minecraft. (so your normal minecraft launcher remains )
Please note, you will need to use 3.1.2 | 1.2.5 | Latest Build in order to join the server.
In order to access the server you will need to be whitelisted. Please visit this thread HERE
If you are banned on the Vanilla boards server, then you will be banned here for the same amount of time. Ourselves and the admins on the vanilla server both work together to make these servers the best they possibly can. So think before you grief!!
Don't be a dick. Have the laugh, but don't take it overboard.
No greifing. Complicated machines can be created and destroyed by removing a single block. Greifing will not be tolerated at all.
No circumventing lockette. That is, if a door has a private sign on it, don't destroy blocks to get around it.
General Building Rules:
- No floating trees. I hate them and will ban people who leave them there. Replant afterwords too.
- Try to keep piping as neat as possible. I know its sometimes hard to avoid but pipes over large distances should be kept underground (or use teleporter pipes).
- If your building a quarry, ask an admin if its ok to place there. Quarries dig everything and in the process can destroy someones underground structure.
- Nuclear reactors need admin go ahead.
- Use of Terraformers = Insta Ban.
Survival mode is on.
BX19 - sausageandeggs
Kenno90 - Kenno90
Mak_United - MakaDonVeli
Scody94 - LongSlongMaverick