Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
21-07-2012, 23:38   #16
Piste
Registered User
 
Piste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Trapped in a box by a cockney nutjob
Posts: 11,014
I'd know exactly how much pasta/rice to pour into the pot by just looking at it. I always make way too much or way too little.


The ability to know where everything in somebody's kitchen is, so I can weird them out by making a cup of tea and not having to ask where the teabags/cups/saucers/teaspoons are kept.
Piste is offline  
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
21-07-2012, 23:41   #17
racso1975
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 3,287
The power to heal. Not cure cancer and **** like that but to cure mental illness or horrible memory's.
racso1975 is offline  
21-07-2012, 23:41   #18
whoopsadaisydoodles
There's always a bright side
 
whoopsadaisydoodles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 26,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishkalucy View Post

And I would hazard a guess there would be a lot of men there.
On account of the fact the we are physically able to get our leg to go in that direction(ahem)
Oh well you should have said there'd be men. I though it ws just gonna be a few bendy freaks
whoopsadaisydoodles is offline  
21-07-2012, 23:42   #19
Smidge
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piste View Post
I'd know exactly how much pasta/rice to pour into the pot by just looking at it. I always make way too much or way too little.


The ability to know where everything in somebody's kitchen is, so I can weird them out by making a cup of tea and not having to ask where the teabags/cups/saucers/teaspoons are kept.
I can grant you half of your superpower

You can buy a spaghetti mesure, use google image to show you what it looks lik and you can get them practically everywhere.

Does this make me a killjoy?
Smidge is online now  
21-07-2012, 23:43   #20
Steffano2002
Registered User
 
Steffano2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 5,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shryke View Post
I think you're screwing yourself there. If you were on a plane that was crashing you would only be able to loop back 15 seconds and poo yourself again. If you made it a few hours you could do the bosses partner or rob a bank for fun or win the lottery. You've given yourself an awful handicap.
I was being reasonable! I don't want to be able to win the Euromillions every friday! I just want to make my current life a little bit better (there are lots of people I want to punch in the face or kick in the baby-maker!). lol
Steffano2002 is offline  
Advertisement
21-07-2012, 23:43   #21
Chuck Stone
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piste View Post
I'd know exactly how much pasta/rice to pour into the pot by just looking at it. I always make way too much or way too little.
I thought it was just me.

Damn spaghetti confounds me every time. I stand there with the spaghetti and I'm thinking 'WTF'?
Chuck Stone is offline  
21-07-2012, 23:44   #22
poppyvally
Registered User
 
poppyvally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: clare
Posts: 292
I can turn milk sour with ONE look!, b/cos I look like & talk like Lucinda Craytor
poppyvally is offline  
21-07-2012, 23:45   #23
Giselle
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoopsadaisydoodles View Post
I can bite my toenails.

I don't. But I can.
If I could, I would.

Just the once, for thrills.
Giselle is offline  
21-07-2012, 23:45   #24
whoopsadaisydoodles
There's always a bright side
 
whoopsadaisydoodles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 26,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Stone View Post
I thought it was just me.

Damn spaghetti confounds me every time. I stand there with the spaghetti and I'm thinking 'WTF'?
Get one of these

That should really go in the when did you realise you were old thread
whoopsadaisydoodles is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
21-07-2012, 23:45   #25
Steffano2002
Registered User
 
Steffano2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 5,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Stone View Post
I thought it was just me.

Damn spaghetti confounds me every time. I stand there with the spaghetti and I'm thinking 'WTF'?
I have a great technique when it come to cooking pasta or rice!

I let my girlfriend do the cooking.
Steffano2002 is offline  
(2) thanks from:
21-07-2012, 23:47   #26
Smidge
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoopsadaisydoodles View Post
Oh well you should have said there'd be men. I though it ws just gonna be a few bendy freaks
Oh no daisy, us double-jointed legged women can(just had an idea mid-type!!)

You and I, Daisy, can form a crime fighting duo.
With our bendy legs, we can use our skills for more than just the ability to bite snaggled toenails!

Whattcha reckon?
Smidge is online now  
21-07-2012, 23:49   #27
whoopsadaisydoodles
There's always a bright side
 
whoopsadaisydoodles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 26,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishkalucy View Post
Oh no daisy, us double-jointed legged women can(just had an idea mid-type!!)

You and I, Daisy, can form a crime fighting duo.
With our bendy legs, we can use our skills for more than just the ability to bite snaggled toenails!

Whattcha reckon?
Um. I'm just going, um...over there....
whoopsadaisydoodles is offline  
21-07-2012, 23:50   #28
Shryke
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffano2002 View Post
I was being reasonable! I don't want to be able to win the Euromillions every friday! I just want to make my current life a little bit better (there are lots of people I want to punch in the face or kick in the baby-maker!). lol
You could punch them for hours instead of getting a few rapid digs in and having to stop. Think how easy it would be to go overtime! You'll be using your 15 second super power to try and duck the Gardai. You don't need to use it to win the lotto. I mean I would. If you're going to wish for a superpower you might as well get a bit adventurous. What was one of your other options, opening tins without a tin opener?
Shryke is offline  
21-07-2012, 23:51   #29
Smidge
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoopsadaisydoodles View Post
Um. I'm just going, um...over there....
Spoilsport

I thought I had just invented the new "Batman and Robin"
Albeit, with double jointed legs
Smidge is online now  
21-07-2012, 23:53   #30
cartell_best
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 575
I want to be Jesus

Last edited by cartell_best; 21-07-2012 at 23:54. Reason: and btw, God has a sense of humour
cartell_best is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet