Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superhero

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

I'd be Elasti-Arm-Girl.

I'd have one lightening-fast, highly elastic, yet ordinary looking, arm.
    I'd amaze observers by reaching things on high shelves in Tesco faster than the naked eye can see.

I'd also be able to scratch difficult-to-access areas of my back and slap people who look like they deserve it without fear of detection.

The small and the itchy everywhere would whisper my name in admiration and awe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

I want to be Jesus
    If you were Jesus today you'd be sent to an asylum...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Giselle wrote: »
    I'd be Elasti-Arm-Girl.

I'd have one lightening-fast, highly elastic, yet ordinary looking, arm.
    I'd amaze observers by reaching things on high shelves in Tesco faster than the naked eye can see.

I'd also be able to scratch difficult-to-access areas of my back and slap people who look like they deserve it without fear of detection.

The small and the itchy everywhere would whisper my name in admiration and awe.

Like in the film "The Incredibles"?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

I want to be Jesus

I want to be mohammed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I just don't think I will ever be able to rewind such a long period of time Shryke. I mean, 15 seconds, I could probably manage but hours?! That would require way too much energy! I'd be left drained!

You're right I wasn't thinking there. I would say drain the life force of other people but it would be difficult to keep friends.

• Advertisement

Shryke wrote: »
    I would say drain the life force of other people but it would be difficult to keep friends.

Don't worry, you already do that with your posts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cartell_best

If you were Jesus today you'd be sent to an asylum...

Thank Christ I'm St. Christopher.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

mishkalucy wrote: »
    Like in the film "The Incredibles"?

Damn.

Its just so hard to come up with an original superpower these days. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭ceegee

I want to be Jesus

I want to be mohammed

Worst superhero ever - theres no drawings of you in your comic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cartell_best

Thank Christ I'm St. Christopher.....

I take that comment back, my apologies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,498 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Myself and my friends tried to think of the worst superpower ever. My idea was the power to get addicted to heroin without actually touching it. No idea what I would call myself.

The best was Johnny Sh1tfingers - the power to crap out through your fingers. It might have practical uses, but they are highly situational, e.g. running from the evil villain Hygiene Man, you could quickly line a corridor with crap to stop him dead in his tracks.

racso1975 wrote: »
    The power to heal. Not cure cancer and **** like that but to cure mental illness or horrible memory's.
    I think thats called a bartender

ceegee wrote: »
    Worst superhero ever - theres no drawings of you in your comic!

http://zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/jyllands-posten_cartoons/

The 2nd one

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭spankysue

I'd have the power of having a freaky little hand like Jeremy Beadle had.... or did he just have one giant hand, can't remember, want it anyway.

I shall call myself, "Freaky big hand or small hand girl" :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Giselle wrote: »
    Damn.

Its just so hard to come up with an original superpower these days. :(

I have one for you!

How about "silent but deadly sneaky girl"?

Your power would be to let off the most noxious emissions but no-one would ever know it was you :D

people would spend their time blaming each other, while you would look completely innocent:cool:

Advertisement