Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to fit a back boiler to an existing fire back?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 andredorcia

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Yes it is possible to do what your suggesting but there's a lot of factors to consider and only by looking at the actual job is the only way to know for sure what's involved

Thank you Dtp1979
    and by any chance would you know to who i should direct this work to be done? because i sent already 10emails to different companies but unfortunatelly none of them is doing this?
    i will add that im from co.Kildare(kildare Town), and maybe it's only in here but couldn't find anyone
    Thank you again

• Registered Users Posts: 12,734 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Thank you Dtp1979
    and by any chance would you know to who i should direct this work to be done? because i sent already 10emails to different companies but unfortunatelly none of them is doing this?
    i will add that im from co.Kildare(kildare Town), and maybe it's only in here but couldn't find anyone
    Thank you again

Try shane0007 on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭jimf

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Try shane0007 on here.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 4 stovemad

what your asking is no problem to do just wondering have u a copper cylinder in your hotpress? or maybe is it a combi boiler you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 andredorcia

stovemad wrote: »
    what your asking is no problem to do just wondering have u a copper cylinder in your hotpress? or maybe is it a combi boiler you have?

Hiya
    the one i have in my house is the regular traditional boiler.
    is that changing anything?

• Advertisement
Advertisement