Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

20-07-2009, 01:56   #1
randylonghorn

In The Noclight ... Aoibheann!

Now that you've all had time to properly drool with anticipation ... >_>

OK, I forgot what day it was, mea culpa!

... introducing the petite lady with the powerful kick ...

... Aoibheann!
Advertisement
20-07-2009, 01:57   #2
Aoibheann

Send a message via MSN to Aoibheann
Pfft, you owe me a day now randy!

*glares*

*awaits questioning*

20-07-2009, 02:00   #3
randylonghorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoibheann View Post
Pfft, you owe me a day now randy!

*glares*

*awaits questioning*
By far the most important question ... what would you expect me to do for the day?
20-07-2009, 02:02   #4
Aisling(",)

whats your favourite colour?
do you like cheese?
best moment from this week?
do you like to dance when you're out?
Why the nocturnal forum?
ever gone skinny dipping?
wheres your favourite holiday destination?
whats your favourite tv show?
have any films made you cry?
do you like disney?
have you seen the notebook?
what do you do?
20-07-2009, 02:05   #5
rainbow kirby

What would I have to buy you at the next nocbeers?

Favourite item of clothing?

Why maths/physics?

Favourite nerdy chatup line?

Who's your celebrity crush?

Describe yourself in 5 words or less.
Advertisement
20-07-2009, 02:10   #6
entropi
Mark It Zero!!

The formatting is non existant as i'm on the phone here lol but here goes something: 1. How did you find out about boards, and then this forum here? 2. Whats it like in Cavan? Not some wilderness is it? 3. What made you choose medicine to study in college? 4. Do you have the same bloodgroup as your initials? 5. Puppies or Kittens? 6. Favourite tv show? 7. Who would you love to meet and spend one day with? 8. Ever had to use your karate training to stop/break up a fight from escalating? 9. Have you got any allergies you know of?
20-07-2009, 02:10   #7
Aoibheann

Quote:
Originally Posted by randylonghorn View Post
By far the most important question ... what would you expect me to do for the day?
Curse you randy, how dare you use my own words against me?! How unlike you..

You will suffer for that day. Oh yes. >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling(",) View Post
whats your favourite colour? Purple
do you like cheese? <3 <3 cheese. But some cheeses give me migraines.
best moment from this week? It was a fairly meh week. One amusing one was my coach bringing his huuuuuge wolfhound to training. Another was just a very girly squealy moment I had with a friend last night.
do you like to dance when you're out? Well, if you could call it dancing..
Why the nocturnal forum? I fail at sleep at night, I started lurking on this forum when it was created after very little posting on boards for aaaages, and the people/subject matter of the threads made me post. Interesting people on my wavelength ftw!
ever gone skinny dipping? Not yet
wheres your favourite holiday destination? I haven't been many places. I love Paris. I just love wandering down the streets there, especially in the quieter areas. It can be amazingly peaceful in parts. Would love to go to Cuba and New Zealand.
whats your favourite tv show? One from House, Grey's Anatomy, The IT Crowd and a few others..
have any films made you cry? Probably, but none I can remember. Books tend to make me cry moreso. Like The Time Traveller's Wife. ;_;
do you like disney? I do indeed. But High School Musical etc hurt my brain. Old skool disney ftw.
have you seen the notebook? I have.. so sad. It *might* have made me shed a tear.
what do you do? I get by. Very little atm actually. Having a wee bit of a summer now after working the past year solid. College in September \o/
Answers above in bold.
Thanks from:
20-07-2009, 02:26   #8
Aoibheann

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow kirby View Post
What would I have to buy you at the next nocbeers? Ummmm.. cookie?

Favourite item of clothing? I have an uber-baggy black jumper that I <3, and a couple of dresses.

Why maths/physics? Realised in the last year or so of school that I actually really *really* enjoyed both, and was good at them. I wish I'd realises I enjoyed them more than medicine before doing a year of college, but hey, gotta learn from your mistakes and all that

Favourite nerdy chatup line? Oh god. So many. If I was an endoplasmic reticulum, how would you want me: smooth or rough.. I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves... (so cheesy).. erm, loads more. Not that I ever use chat up lines.. not that I ever chat anyone up! But if someone used them on me, they'd probably work..

Who's your celebrity crush? Hugh Jackman. *drools*

Describe yourself in 5 words or less. Stubborn pedantic mischievious ticklish pixie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of Nothing View Post
The formatting is non existant as i'm on the phone here lol but here goes something:
1. How did you find out about boards, and then this forum here? Boards - I heard about it through some friends from CTYI - there's a hosted forum for it here, started posting there, then on the forums in general. Noc - followed the thread for the forum request, lurked here for ages, then fiiiinally posted.

2. Whats it like in Cavan? Not some wilderness is it? Ah it's not the worst. The small town mentality gets to me sometimes, but I find it a bit like that in Dublin too.. sometimes ya just want to run away somewhere!

3. What made you choose medicine to study in college? I love love LOVE anatomy, was always interested in how everything worked in the body, and also I realised that I was running to research stuff everytime anyone I knew was diagnosed with an illness. Sadly, the stuff I enjoy (anatomy/clinical skills) aren't enough when compared with what I disliked about the course so I am starting something else come September. I could see myself returning to medicine in the future, when I have a bit more cop on/maturity, but I doubt it.

4. Do you have the same bloodgroup as your initials? Nae, I am A- actually! Give blood people!

5. Puppies or Kittens? Both. I love animals, grew up surrounded by dogs and cats - I lived on a farm. I prefer dogs to cats though, so I'm go with puppies.

6. Favourite tv show? Answered elsewhere, but Grey's/IT Crowd/House/something else

7. Who would you love to meet and spend one day with? Oh god, I can't narrow that down to just one. Dead or alive? People range from Bruce Springstein, Albert Einstein, Pierre de Fermat (I just wanna know what he was thinking! ), Hugh Jackman mainly because I'd hit on him lots, Audrey Hepburn, Lance Armstrong..

8. Ever had to use your karate training to stop/break up a fight from escalating? I don't do karate, so no.. Sun kune do, and not frequently. Once, or twice, only ever in a restraining capacity

9. Have you got any allergies you know of? None that I know of, but some cheeses give me migraines, coke used to also but no more!
(2) thanks from:
20-07-2009, 02:35   #9
entropi
Mark It Zero!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoibheann View Post
Ok i got the wrong martial art...long time since i talked to you lol! Oh and i got the smooth/rough line haha thats a good one, i study anatomy myself Cheers for the answers.
Advertisement
20-07-2009, 09:22   #10
Delirium
cosmic voice

Send a message via MSN to Delirium Send a message via Skype™ to Delirium
1) What sort of music do you like??

2) Any type of music you dislike??

3) Last book you read??

4) Would you rather have a pet ostrich or penguin??
20-07-2009, 10:35   #11
Doctor DooM

1) Shoryuken or Hadoken?

2) Does is ever get old when people get drunk around you?

3) Favourite Noc beers moment?

4) Should I get you a new copybook thingy to replace the one I effectively nicked?

5) Any songs which always make you smile to yoruself?
20-07-2009, 13:37   #12
grames_bond

1)Do you like short shorts?

2)Who let the dogs out?

3)Beavis or Butthead?

4)Favourtie Al Pacino movie?

5)Favourite movie?

6)Favourite James Bond (Movie and Actor?)

7)Favourite James Bond villian?

8)Favourite comedian?

9)Best gig you have ever been to?

10)Are you coming to the next beers (whenever they may be?)

11)Can i have a hug?
20-07-2009, 18:27   #13
Alicat

Favourite ice-cream?

Most beautiful place you've ever visited?

Got any nicknames?

Do you ever watch any Reality tv shows?

Favourite place to go shopping?
20-07-2009, 18:56   #14
rainbow kirby

Percy Pigs: Yay or Nay?

Can you drive?

Ever been to a protest about something you really cared about?

Is the cake a lie?

Describe your ideal girlie night in.

Favourite silly joke?

Ever been somewhere and said "I wouldn't come here again if you paid me"?
20-07-2009, 21:01   #15
Aoibheann

Quote:
Originally Posted by koth View Post
1) What sort of music do you like?? Erm, it varies, but mainly <3 Radiohead, Neil Young, The Smiths, Josh Ritter, The Dresden Dolls, The Clash.. erm. As regards types alt/indie, punk, electronica, bit of rock..

2) Any type of music you dislike?? Not a fan of rap, a lot of "pop" is awful..

3) Last book you read?? Re-read HP6 <3

4) Would you rather have a pet ostrich or penguin?? Penguin. That would be win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoDoM View Post
1) Shoryuken or Hadoken? A friend and I had this conversation last night, and it was a tough call. Purely because I shout it so much.. HADOKEN!

2) Does is ever get old when people get drunk around you? Ah, not so much. When I was younger, yes, lots. But I enjoy myself and most of the people I hang out with are amusing/adorable drunks, so it's ok.

3) Favourite Noc beers moment? Oh God, where do I even begin? CuLT breaking the leg off the chair at the first beers and Adam sitting on it.. and NOT falling over somehow. The madness at your leaving beers - the notebook was one of my favourite things, some of the best quotes ever, and you failing utterly at drawing me. Hands down pants guy at the beers at Down Under/Major Toms/Ruaille Buaille. Karaoke at the Woolshed then roughly 14 people wandering back to my house and trying, but failing at keeping Blitzkrieg quiet "Use your indoor voice".. "He doesn't HAVE an indoor voice!"

4) Should I get you a new copybook thingy to replace the one I effectively nicked? Erm, if you want? I <3 stationery

5) Any songs which always make you smile to yoruself? Psycho Killer (Taking Heads), Girl Anachronism (The Dresden Dolls), Rock the Casbah (The Clash), Friday I'm in Love (The Cure), Hate to Say I Told You So (The Hives), Heyday (Mic Christopher), Forever Young (Bob Dylan), Rockin' In the Free World (Neil Young) along with a fair few others..
*nod*
Thanks from:
Thread Closed