Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In The Noclight ... Aoibheann!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Galvasean wrote: »
    Can I have my copy of the God Delusion back? Yes.. however, I'm never in Dublin these days, so you'll have to visit! :P That, or I'll bring it to beers. :)

I think you'd look cool witha purple streak in your hair, wanan try it out? Hair is currently a plum-type colour.. so purple wouldn't be much different. I've had purple hair before anyways! But sure. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Where do you spend your time these days (when not in Dublin)?

Galvasean wrote: »
    Where do you spend your time these days (when not in Dublin)?

Home in Cyaaaavan (until I go back to college in September. \o/ college!)

Also ninja-ing, everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Are you looking forward to my birthday celebrations? If so, how much?

How much fun will we have at my birthday celebrations?

Will you stop me from getting lost in the woods or drowning in the lake?

What would you do if you won 117 million euro tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

what was your first thought when you saw me back in february?! or can you remember that at all?! XD
    I realise they're random questions but Im too tired to comprehend my sillyness right now :P

• Advertisement

Are you looking forward to my birthday celebrations? If so, how much? This much.. *spread arms out infinite amount*

How much fun will we have at my birthday celebrations? See previous answer. It shall be epic!

Will you stop me from getting lost in the woods or drowning in the lake? We won't be lost, we'll be taking the scenic route.. :P But of course I'd stop you from drowning!

What would you do if you won 117 million euro tomorrow? Erm.. dance? :D I dunno. Shopping? Buy the place we're going for your birthday? The fun would never end!
    SmileyPaul wrote: »
    what was your first thought when you saw me back in february?! o can you remember that at all?! XD That I'd already seen you at a beers? :P Remember the one in Ruaille Buaille last year, where you were a tad young? :P But you did say something about raping and killing, and not necessarily in that order. :eek:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Which are lovelier, puppies or kittens?

If you could have any super power what would it be?

If you could be any superhero who would you be and why?

If you could have written any novel which would it be and why?

You're going to be trapped on a tropical island for a year (because that's when I'll tell them where I left you :P) - there's a supply of fresh water and plenty of food to forage so you dont have to worry about survival - who do you bring with you?

Which are lovelier, puppies or kittens?

Puppies probably, going by my earlier logic.

However, fluffykittensarefluffyyay! ^^

Aoibheann wrote: »
    :D
    em.... I truly cannot remember that at all! :O
    oh yes.... THAT beers.... *looks into the distance*

are you able to make the number 23 using the number of posts you have made? if you try hard enough you will be able to :O

• Advertisement

Puppies probably, going by my earlier logic.

However, fluffykittensarefluffyyay! ^^

Solid logic.

And fluffykittensarefluffyyay will be victorious one day!

Why is my head sore? What's the best way of getting things you left in Spain back to Dublin? ><

If you could have any super power what would it be? "astral projection, precognition orrrrr probability manipulation" from earlier.. and about a bajillion more.

If you could be any superhero who would you be and why? Psylocke is awesome.. but I can't say that is my definitive answer. I may come back to this!

If you could have written any novel which would it be and why? Oh gods.. so so many. You know how I love books! Lolita maybe. As subject matter goes, Nabakov is great with the taboo stuff. Amazing style of writing and portraying two sides of the story even through one person!

You're going to be trapped on a tropical island for a year (because that's when I'll tell them where I left you :P) - there's a supply of fresh water and plenty of food to forage so you dont have to worry about survival - who do you bring with you? You! So you'll either have to tell them straight away, or we'll be stuck there forever! :pac: Failing that, Hugh Jackman.

<3

em.... I truly cannot remember that at all! :O
    oh yes.... THAT beers.... *looks into the distance*

are you able to make the number 23 using the number of posts you have made? if you try hard enough you will be able to :O

You don't remember me! ;_; *dies inside*

3 x 5 = 15 + 9 = 24 -1 = 23.

That was so easy. :P I didn't even try.. :D
    Solid logic.

And fluffykittensarefluffyyay will be victorious one day!

Why is my head sore? What's the best way of getting things you left in Spain back to Dublin? ><

Erm, because SmileyPaul hit you over the head with a hammer (hey, he brought up the raping and killing!).

Asking someone to send them over?

Erm, because SmileyPaul hit you over the head with a hammer (hey, he brought up the raping and killing!).

no I said I dont remember tat... not you :)
    I remember you, I signed your nightmare before christmas book thingy :)
    I think..... and I dont go for hammers. its leaves people drowsy. I like em up and awake.... and consenting thank you very mcuh so i use my charm :D
    any plans for the weekend? ;P
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

Hello Aoibheann.
    Right thats enough of the formalities. Lets get down to business.

1. If someone walking in front of you on the street were to drop €50 would you give it back to them?

2. Whats your favourite Christy Moore song?

3. What did you make of the bruno movie ( if you have seen it )?

4. How is babby formed?

What is the secret to Hugh Jackmans sexiness?

Will you get me Hugh Jackman for my birthday?

If Hugh Jackman turned up at your door asking to use your phone because his car broke down and his cell phone doesnt work over here what would you do? :P

no I said I dont remember tat... not you :)
    I remember you, I signed your nightmare before christmas book thingy :)
    I think..... and I dont go for hammers. its leaves people drowsy. I like em up and awake.... and consenting thank you very mcuh so i use my charm :D
    any plans for the weekend? ;P

Pfft, that barely counts as me being memorable. :( That was a good night though. Yourself and LovelyTom were very drunk.. :P

Not much in the line of plans methinks as yet. My usual Friday evening/night of training, then going to a local gig. After that.. who knows! :D
    Hello Aoibheann. Hello :D
    Right thats enough of the formalities. Lets get down to business.

1. If someone walking in front of you on the street were to drop €50 would you give it back to them? Would, and have done. I'm far, far too honest.

2. Whats your favourite Christy Moore song? Hrmm, I don't listen to Christy Moore as a rule. Lemme think. I'm going to be bold and say Lonely Soldier - him agus Damien Rice. There's a few actual Christy Moore songs I like but I'm terrible with names and I do really like that song.

3. What did you make of the bruno movie ( if you have seen it )? Havenae seen it.. is it good?

4. How is babby formed? The stork brings it and then it 'SPLODES out of mammy's tummy.. right?

All this talk of raping and killing... tsk tsk. You'd never catch me doing something like that. ^^

Sending's probably all one can do.

Have you ever lived outside of Ireland?

What is the secret to Hugh Jackmans sexiness? Erm.. no secret. He is hot and AWESOME. What's not to love?

Will you get me Hugh Jackman for my birthday? Only if you share him with me. Otherwise, hell no

If Hugh Jackman turned up at your door asking to use his phone because his car broke down and his cell phone doesnt work over here what would you do? :P I would of course give him my phone to use. And then being a very gracious hostess even at the shortest of notice, I would offer him tea and cake. :pac: And that is all. Of course. Nothing filthy. Oh no. >_>

All this talk of raping and killing... tsk tsk. You'd never catch me doing something like that. ^^

Sending's probably all one can do.

Have you ever lived outside of Ireland?

Well good, I'd hate to see you in jail and all that jazz.

Anything important over there?

No, sadly. But I intend to do so at some point, mayhaps Germany. And I'd love to live in the Bastille area of Paris.

• Advertisement

3. What did you make of the bruno movie ( if you have seen it )? Havenae seen it.. is it good?

No, its crap. But the good thing is one of the hardy bucks was watchin it too. :pac:
    The highlight of my day.

-Do you know who the hardy bucks are?

-Sherwoods or Guyton for physiology?

No, its crap. But the good thing is one of the hardy bucks was watchin it too. :pac:
    The highlight of my day.

-Do you know who the hardy bucks are? Haha, first I thought you meant the Hardy Boyz from wrestling.. but I saw mention of it on the rte website before iirc - some internet comedy yoke?

-Sherwoods or Guyton for physiology? *shudders* ew, physiology. Hrmm. Sherwoods!

!

Correct. :D
    You can vote for them on friday at www.rte.ie/storyland

Night

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Now for round 2, brainbox:P

can you make a word from the following??

countdown-c4-lg.jpg

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Daddy or chips?

koth wrote: »
    Now for round 2, brainbox:P

can you make a word from the following??

countdown-c4-lg.jpg

I could make many words, you didn't specify nine letters m'dear. :P

Out
    Rut
    Rat
    Rate
    Date
    Trade
    Outtrade is hopefully a word, so there's a 9 letter word for ya!
    Daddy or chips?

Well, Daddy would totally buy me chips. Not even a decision!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

are you now, or have you ever been a ninja?

Adam wrote: »
    are you now, or have you ever been a ninja?

I was, am currently and always will be a ninja. Clearly.

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

I could make many words, you didn't specify nine letters m'dear. :P

Out
    Rut
    Rat
    Rate
    Date
    Trade
    Outtrade is hopefully a word, so there's a 9 letter word for ya!

21736067_c14d5bd832.jpg

I'll accept that ;):P

1) Last movie you saw in the cinema??

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

koth wrote: »
    21736067_c14d5bd832.jpg

I'll accept that ;):P

1) Last movie you saw in the cinema??

You didn't even ask for a 9 letter word, I was being very generous.. :pac:

Last film I saw was Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, last Thursday night. Totally going to see it again, loser that I am. It was win. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement