Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plans for World Domination- post them here.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭andrew163

pfft you're all rank amateurs when it comes to world domination....

There is one secret weapon that nobody will be able to fight back until it's too late... a gigantic army of genetically modified Butterflies, armed with tiny little laser beams in their heads to very slowly but surely destroy all signs of authority, ready for my clean-up butterflies to come in and build my secret (yet not-so-secret) government of death.......

no-one suspects......THE BUTTERFLY!!! :ninja:
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

i have too much free time ww)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

well just in case they weren't paranoid / monitoring boards before

assasinate, bomb, allah, presidant of the united states, isreal, muslim, iraq, nuclear weapon, FBI, illegal, hack.

there we go that should get there attention

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

could I make a weapon of mass destruction from a few of these

ac_1.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Ajnag

2006 I start up my comm company, which suceeds just by taking every market eircom was too lazy to capitalise on.

2008 My comms company deversifys.It becomes a global conglomerate.

2009 The company is the first to place its own satillites in orbit.

2010 The company buys its first third world country, said country becomes isolationist, and we begin controled media leaks through amnesty and the usual suspects that human rights abuse is rife and the everything is going to ****.Large global players think status quo is being maintained and ignore the company.

2011 The company uses its large orbital laser array to detatch galway from ireland, Relocating it to the tropics,Galway too becomes Isolationist.

2012 Under 1960s international law, no country is allowed to claim terroritry in space.A syndicate of private individuals becomes the first to buy a planet, Titan one of the moons of jupiter is said planet.

2014 The company develops carbon tube cables, and ion drive propulsion.Jupiter is now just 4 months each way.

2015 Titan declares its self an independant govermental entity.

2016 Company research perfects twisted pair quantum comunication, It is not released on the market.

2018 Large scale Fusion reators are activated on Titian.1GeV particle accelerator is built around the circumference of planet.Hydrogen Anti matter production begins.

2019.Titan begins production of 80 foot Robotic attack systems.

2020.The majority of system admins awake to the day of the blue screen.Majority Used os crashs and planet wide grid collapses.Strategic targets are destroyed, a genetic individual specific weapon is released, and giant robots obliterate the rest.I O\/\/N J00!.

(see what hapens when you read too much sci fi and watch too much anime :D )

Advertisement