Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If they found "the gene" would you have it modified ?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Pep

This is the last il say on the matter, as far as Im concerned were all entitled to our opinions even if they insult (but not harm) other people.

I have nothing to do with any of the coments made which were banned neither do I agree with them.

I do not believe I deserved to be threatened, and I think Yellum should really think before he starts threatening users

I read boards regularly but rarely post as normally I only get gibberish replies, and this expierience only strenghtens my opinion so this will be my last post so best of luck with the banning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

When I wrote he , I meant "he" your friend.

You was a generalisation, kinda like the you that was mentioned when you typed "your own little world"

Your friend who I referred to as "he" used offensive and insulting language. Thats in the charter of the forum and for the whole website too. Its a no no.

And how is an insult not harm ? How do you define harm ? A physical thing ?

Sorry to see you go, you really were a good poster who contributed a lot to boards and helped to make it a better place.

/me looks for some gathering cards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Xian

Originally posted by Macker
    they found it years ago

Gay Gene Isolated, Ostracized
    The Onion, Volume 31 Issue 13 — 8 April 1997
    BALTIMORE—On Friday, scientists at Johns Hopkins University isolated the gene which causes homosexuality in human males, promptly separating it from normal, heterosexual genes. "I had suspected that gene was queer for a long time now. There was just something not quite right about it," team leader Dr. Norbert Reynolds said. "It's a good thing we isolated it—I wouldn't want that ****-ass gene messing with the straight ones." Among the factors Reynolds cited as evidence of the gene's gayness were its pinkish hue, meticulously frilly perimeter, and faint but distinct perfume-like odor.

Advertisement