Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet365 in play bet offer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

psg united later

• Registered Users Posts: 33,056 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Got one for United-RB Leipzig. No idea what to do with it - United are too unpredictable...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Got a friend telling me he has a free bet for Juve Barcelona

abarkie wrote: »
    Got a friend telling me he has a free bet for Juve Barcelona

Where's he based?

Where's he based?

UK Staffordshire

• Advertisement

UK Staffordshire

Interesting. I was goign to suggest it's regional based (I'm in Germany) but seems pretty random now. Or depends on how frequently people bet, maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Interesting. I was goign to suggest it's regional based (I'm in Germany) but seems pretty random now. Or depends on how frequently people bet, maybe?

I'd say it's more the account and how much profit the bookmakers reckon they will make out of you over time rather than where you are based.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭robwen

I got Juve Barca today I'm in Ireland, usually get the same as everyone else here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

robwen wrote: »
    I got Juve Barca today I'm in Ireland, usually get the same as everyone else here

Same.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

365 site down for anyone else ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,419 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Fine for me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

I got a notification on the site yesterday about a free in play bet, but i can't find it in my promotions or offers...how do i check what value the offer is?

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    I got a notification on the site yesterday about a free in play bet, but i can't find it in my promotions or offers...how do i check what value the offer is?

Should be in "my offers" on home page, also check for an email from them.

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »

Is there a message for you when you log in ?
    Usually us give you the bet amount.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Any suggestions for in plays?

irish_goat wrote: »
    Any suggestions for in plays?

Depends on what you are looking to get out of it.
    I'd go for a correct score and take a chance on that if I had a free bet :rolleyes:.
    With No Ronaldo, I'd be looking at Barca 3-1.
    Going to back it pre match at 22.0 Betfair Exchange (21/1).
    Bear in mind 365 In-play prices will be lower than pre match as there's higher margins for the privilege of BIR :rolleyes:.

Its back for City v Pool tomorrow.

Back boxing day for Arsenal Chelsea i understand

• Registered Users Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Is the offer available for the united game or did I dream about a message a few days ago

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Is the offer available for the united game or did I dream about a message a few days ago

Yes

• Advertisement

Been years since I used 365, I thought you get the free bet straight away but I did not get the free bet

Does it get awarded once the game starts?

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Been years since I used 365, I thought you get the free bet straight away but I did not get the free bet

Does it get awarded once the game starts?

Yes, it's in play so once the game starts, u should of got a notification when placing the qualifying bet that u qualified for the in play bet

robwen wrote: »
    Yes, it's in play so once the game starts, u should of got a notification when placing the qualifying bet that u qualified for the in play bet

Ye didnt get the notification which is strange but hopefully it appears once the game starts

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

had a first goal own goal as my tenner freebet....jaysus I thought I had it ::mad: 28/1

Back for Chelsea v Man City, I understand

Back for Liverpool v Man United on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Back for Liverpool v Man United on Sunday

Have a 10er offer on it.. how do they allocate the stakes? Average bet size or something

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭hawaii501

I got €25 but used to get €50.

I haven't won on the in-play bet in a while though, last season couldn't lose on this...

Islander13 wrote: »
    Have a 10er offer on it.. how do they allocate the stakes? Average bet size or something

I think it's based on average bet / stake

• Advertisement

I think it's based on average bet / stake

Average across the site or just football?

Advertisement