Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet365 in play bet offer

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 m8psuvw2gfkan3

Got it also - how do you normally play this?

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭famagusta

Do you get an email about it or what? I didn't see anything??

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

famagusta wrote: »

Log into your account, see did you get a pop up message but should also receive a email.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,017 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Make a bet on the match before it starts. When the game starts, make an inplay bet - it'll ask you if you want to use your free bet.
    famagusta wrote: »

When you log in a window should pop up with the offer. If not, check your inbox messages, it'll be there too.

It's not available to everyone, just certain locations and active betters.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Make a bet on the match before it starts. When the game starts, make an inplay bet - it'll ask you if you want to use your free bet.

When you log in a window should pop up with the offer. If not, check your inbox messages, it'll be there too.

It's not available to everyone, just certain locations and active betters.

50 for me and its going on allison for a card 10/1

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Back in action this Sunday with Man Utd v Chelsea. Tricky enough one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

They've bumped my amount from a tenner to €25 :D no idea why but can't see it lasting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Going €25 on BTTS 3/4 pre match.

Will stick the free bet on BTTS - no at evens, nice risk free gambling.

Went Utd to score both halves. £55 profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Nice one. I went Chelsea half time draw full time lol!

• Advertisement

Email in for Man City v Spurs this Saturday.

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 11,842 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Balls, totally forgot this when I put €2 on Kane AT in this game. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭tinofapples

I'm abroad in Spain atm, faffing about with vpn's and couldn't "fool" bet365 quick enough to get one on.... Agghhh

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I'm abroad in Spain atm, faffing about with vpn's and couldn't "fool" bet365 quick enough to get one on.... Agghhh

Bit late now but WiFi off, close all internet tabs off, 3G on.... should work. Always does in Portugal.

Napoli v Liverpool this Tuesday.

irish_goat wrote: »
    Napoli v Liverpool this Tuesday.

Going over 0.5 in play and covering with €2 on 0-0 at 12/1.

Liverpool to win and BTTS at 3/1 as in-play.

HAd draw half time full time - damn

Spurs Bayern this week

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Spurs Bayern this week
    Hmm - tricky one to call...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Hmm - tricky one to call...

Will take corner awarded in the first 8 minutes if it shows to get the free bet - prob save the free bet for a late goal after the 80 minute mark.

Corner at 6 minute mark and late goal so not too bad on a game that was difficult to call - I hope someone was on a high toll of goals

Danick wrote: »
    Will take corner awarded in the first 8 minutes if it shows to get the free bet - prob save the free bet for a late goal after the 80 minute mark.

I've gone both to score. Over 2.5g also looks likely (it's only failed once for both teams so farthsi season!) but it's only slighly better odds to BTTS (1.57 as opposed to 1.50)

Not sure what to do with the free bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,349 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Did Perisic to score anytime as my qualifier.

Very hard game to call. Id still have major doubts about Bayern despite their record so far this season but hard to back spurs based on what they’ve produced this year too.

Gone with Bayern or Spurs 2/7 pre match. Will back the draw in play at 13/5 - either a €7 or €40 profit and draw isn’t a bad shout I don’t think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

Had Son FGS in play and BTTS before. Happy Days.

Very hard game to call. Id still have major doubts about Bayern despite their record so far this season but hard to back spurs based on what they’ve produced this year too.

Gone with Bayern or Spurs 2/7 pre match. Will back the draw in play at 13/5 - either a €7 or €40 profit and draw isn’t a bad shout I don’t think.

Went with this myself. Shoulda done Bayern in play. :pac:

Had draw half time full time - was cursing when Bayern scored just before HT lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,349 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Was backing Bayern at 1 down @ 3-1 and they equalised just as I was doing it so didn't register lol, decided to still back them while it was still 1-1 but essentially got little over my stake back in the end, Peresic came off the bench but didn't get in the goal fest not certain but I'd hazard a guess Gnabry was probably the same price as him if not better an all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,842 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Ugh, the one time I miss the old reliable, it happens in 15 mins. Tossed the freebie on a Verthongen card. :/

• Advertisement

Ugh, the one time I miss the old reliable, it happens in 15 mins. Tossed the freebie on a Verthongen card. :/

BTTS first half ?

I did it but was only 5/2 ,usually much better than that.

Advertisement