Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Grip Gym Equipment??

Options
  • 25-09-2019 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Has anyone dealt with Grip gym equipment recently?? I’ve been seeing increasing numbers of negative posts on Facebook and Instagram lately...... Any feedback appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,035 ✭✭✭COH

Peppy2019 wrote: »
    Has anyone dealt with Grip gym equipment recently?? I’ve been seeing increasing numbers of negative posts on Facebook and Instagram lately...... thought they had a good rep? Any feedback appreciated

Are those negative posts from you by any chance ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Peppy2019

Not from me, just seems like things have gone seriously downhill and just looking to see if anyone has any positive experiences recently :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Metalrobe

Peppy2019 wrote: »
    Not from me, just seems like things have gone seriously downhill and just looking to see if anyone has any positive experiences recently :)

Uprights are really good. All Laser cut and very strong. J hooks are great provided they are made properly. 50 50 chance they won't fit nowadays. Quality control seems to be fairly low.

If I were building a rig id use grip uprights and rogue j hooks.

Lead times on gear are insane and you will have no idea when stuff is going to be ready. If you order something only give a deposit. I bought two benches and none of them were flat so I would avoid them. Basically racks and rigs are good but you take a chance it won't be right.

Advertisement