Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weightlifting injury

Options
  • 21-06-2021 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi guys has anyone ever experienced and injury like mine because I find it kind of strange.
    I was bench pressing last night and I felt sudden pain on my right pec very close to my arm pit. It wasn't overly painful but noticeable about a 6 maybe a 7. I was super setting and was able to finish out my workout but could feel pain of about 3 or 4 for the rest of the session.

Next day and when I breath in I get a pain of about 2 or 3 from the center of my chest to my armpit but it feels like it's under my ribs and under my ribs on the back . This is what confuses me because I have no pain to touch at all anywhere just when I take a deep breath or if I sit still for a while and go to move. Oh and coughing and sneezing are the worst

I still have full strength full mobility and only have pain if I stretch my chest or decompress it. Its a weird one and I'm not sure what to do.

Any help or advice is welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Vestiapx

Get thee to a Doctor

• Registered Users Posts: 30 R2potat2

Vestiapx wrote: »
    Get thee to a Doctor
    I don't want to spend hundreds on been told this is something that will heal in a few days.
    It's not a heart attack sure it happened 24 hours ago.
    Surely someone out there has had an injury like this

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement