Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Not yet, is it 24 hour?. Must actually send a reminder to myself

Tis indeed 24hrs

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tis indeed 24hrs

Excellent, ta very much for telling me about it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Pizza is in the oven while I'm watching random stuff on YouTube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Pizza is in the oven while I'm watching random stuff on YouTube.

your PM an hour ago said that alright. Pizza should be fairly burned by now?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,046 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good morning all, Halloween, a full moon and a storm. Hope you are are all strapped in, especially you Graces7.

As for me, clear blue skies and a chilly 17 degrees.

Gym time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

smurfjed wrote: »
    Good morning all, Halloween, a full moon and a storm. Hope you are are all strapped in, especially you Graces7.

As for me, clear blue skies and a chilly 17 degrees.

Gym time.

Good morning back at you!

This is all routine to me now! All snugged in out here; waiting for the cat to come in or not as he decides... He may have knocked at the door while I was asleep. We have food and coal; a gas cooker and candles..

Else there is chaos as they made a mess of my prescription and even after spending hours yesterday on the phone I have no pain meds .. also I cannot get through to family in Canada...

So if I vanish, worry not!

And stay safe out there all of you. No wave-chasing. This is a bad one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Bedside still, just woken by the wind. Fingers crossed the electricity doesn't go. The joys of rural living.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭On the Beach

Isn't it great to have a roof over your head in weather like that?

If anyone is making toast can I have 2 slices please?
    Starving but too lazy to get out of bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Samsgirl wrote:
    If anyone is making toast can I have 2 slices please? Starving but too lazy to get out of bed.

Can they stick 2 on for me too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Have bagels at home so refusing to buy bread until tomorrow.. Feck though, toast.

Have bagels at home so refusing to buy bread until tomorrow.. Feck though, toast.

You've been a mod here long enough.

You have earned your plate sliding privileges.

:D

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You've been a mod here long enough.

You have earned your plate sliding privileges.

:D

Haha I won't abuse the trust. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Notwhosheseems

NewRed2 wrote: »
    Fleetwood Mac Rhiannon, courtesy of the beautiful Stevie Nicks is the pic of the songs for Halloween for me.
    Something wonderfully haunting about that song.

I’ve been listening to “Gypsy”. Goodness strikes maybe once, maybe twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,046 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Once he has a driver. I don’t think that he misses me ;)

531214.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,445 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Autosport wrote: »
    My right knee has a life of its own now. I now detest steps/stairs

I had you down as late 20s-mid 30s, your knees should be perfect! :eek:

Bedside hoping a coffee will materialise out of thin air.

One night down, one more to go.

I actually love covid this weekend
    Halloween and a full moon, and it is *fingers crossed* quieter than normal.

bubblypop wrote: »
    One night down, one more to go.

I actually love covid this weekend
    Halloween and a full moon, and it is *fingers crossed* quieter than normal.

It's unlikely there will be any bonfires anyway. I heard a few fireworks last night, but very quiet compared to previous years.

I didn't get anything for trick or treaters so I hope no one calls or I'll have to duck behind the sofa. And sure no one has a decent knee in this thread! :D

smurfjed wrote: »
    Once he has a driver. I don’t think that he misses me ;)

531214.jpeg

Gorgeous doggie, look at that smile.

Tableside, with toast. Anyone want some? You have a choice of real butter, strawberry or plum jam, peanut butter or Nutella for topping.

Runner shopping - side. Lookit these ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,099 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Happy Halloween.

tenor.gif

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

At home gorging on the sweets. Gorging.

Frosty Diamond - you better get them, they rock.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    At home gorging on the sweets. Gorging.

Frosty Diamond - you better get them, they rock.

What a word that is Booms. Gorging.

I will get them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Pretty trainers :) my poor old feet would be too big for them :(

Having a relaxing day and just after doing some online shopping (Christmas jumpers) :D

Mutt looks so cute and handsome :)

Afternoon all :)

Runner shopping - side. Lookit these ones.

If you spot a nice pair of black and white Nike ones let me know, mine are in rubbish and I don't want to wear my "good" pairs walking. Nike is the best online shop ever , so fast and just put a sticker on the box for free returns .

Couchside, washed but in dressing gown, eating non stop, there's a lovely Halloween feel around even though there's no trick or treating allowed, it's just feels exciting. We're getting takeaway and have loads of rubbish bought, the gang are getting dressed up or so they say, all they'll be doing is on the playstation, I feel a bit sorry for them tbh, they'd love to be heading out, I suppose it is tough on that age group especially on nights like this.

God, I'd love a night out. :(

If you spot a nice pair of black and white Nike ones let me know, mine are in rubbish and I don't want to wear my "good" pairs walking. Nike is the best online shop ever , so fast and just put a sticker on the box for free returns .

Couchside, washed but in dressing gown, eating non stop, there's a lovely Halloween feel around even though there's no trick or treating allowed, it's just feels exciting. We're getting takeaway and have loads of rubbish bought, the gang are getting dressed up or so they say, all they'll be doing is on the playstation, I feel a bit sorry for them tbh, they'd love to be heading out, I suppose it is tough on that age group especially on nights like this.

Would you fit in child size Duvet?

God, I'd love a night out. :(

Oh me too. You'd really feel it this time of year Leg.

Would you fit in child size Duvet?

Yes and I've bought them but I'm sticking with the adult ones as the junior are smaller all round and I like more material and chunkier sole..size 5 btw. lol

Leggy, I put on tan ( just the Dove one) all over, left conditioner in my hair and just spruced myself up as it's Saturday and Halloween but I would absolutely love to head out to a quiet pub around 6ish , 2 pints ,home early and couch . I've cans in the fridge so will have 2 later if I don't conk out after the first one, treat yourself to something nice tonight.

• Advertisement

**Taken from camera images in Castle Frosty**

Happy with new shoes

69000d57edba9719f3ecc3ceb58dcc7d.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement