Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

At home now. About to have a snzzz. I have three packets of read salted crisps when i wake up so, i suppose i'm grand. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fresh sheets and pyjamas, bliss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Graces7 wrote: »
    Has anyone heard from shpud2 please? Or whispered?

They are both greatly missed
    I think he’s still reading but maybe he just needs a break

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Having a little fun in another thread....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch giving Elliot his breakfast.. Gearing myself up for clothes shopping with the 2 eldest girls in an hour. Looking forward to the craic, hopefully, they'll have eaten when I get them so the humour will be good. Otherwise I'll have to issue slaps.
    Wish me luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Watching the rain and toying with going out anyway. It's only water.

After reading about poor George Boole in the ‘Bet you didn't know that thread’, I will never throw that phrase about so casually any more!

I am just home from the madness that is known as grocery shopping. I'm normally in the shops and home by 10 before Gen Pop appear on a Saturday but was a bit later today. Glad I made it back unscathed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    After reading about poor George Boole in the ‘Bet you didn't know that thread’, I will never throw that phrase about so casually any more!

I am just home from the madness that is known as grocery shopping. I'm normally in the shops and home by 10 before Gen Pop appear on a Saturday but was a bit later today. Glad I made it back unscathed.

Did you bring us back anything nice poochie :3?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Did you bring us back anything nice poochie :3?

I brought a packet of Kimberleys to share, but somehow the packet is empty... they must've fallen out on the way home :pac:

Post #2222 ��

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am in a golf club. Not golfing.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Off to watch some seals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

I am in a golf club. Not golfing.

Then you must be clubbing... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Jesus God help me. I'm stuck between two dressing rooms with 2 teenagers trying on dresses, one that's happy and one that's not and there's lots of other people too and I just want to go home...
    I hate shopping.. I also need new underwear because none of mine fits anymore.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Watching Malaysia v Thailand in the Suzuki Cup from my sofa, unfortunately. Too broke to get a ticket. Aw well. I has beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,031 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Cairo. . . 10 hours flying in a day is way too much :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

smurfjed wrote:
    Cairo. . . 10 hours flying in a day is way too much

That's a pharoah long day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

On the couch after an early start & busy morning finished with coffee with my mad hatter friend! Might have a nap - big night out tonight.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    I brought a packet of Kimberleys to share, but somehow the packet is empty... they must've fallen out on the way home :pac:

Obviously you didn't eat them anyway poochie right? :pac:

Suomi.
    The sun set at 2.45pm!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sliabh Liag with her self, being a tourist.

:D

In BoCo having a pint and feeling teary eyed like a big eejit.

• Advertisement

Just back from watching two seals being released, it was heartwarming but somehow sad too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Bed. Struck with the plague.

Love to be a million miles away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Lol. Nap. Then Welly, then Theatre, then back to Welly. The home to bed. Sleep, then boxing, then sleep again, then Arsenal, then Party, then sleep, the. Fly home, work, Creed, Kylie 😅

Up at 5am and headed to Molls Gap, wind and rain was unreal but an hour later the mist cleared and turned into a beautiful morning down there, drove back to killarney through the Black Valley not for the faint hearted but every time Im down there I know that we have the most beautiful scenery and landscape in this country... Had a brilliant day and heading out shortly for a few drinks to finish it off nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Roadtrip time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Back from getting shopping. I’m invited to a party later at one of the lads from home’s place. Unsure as to if I should go or not, but knowing me I will. Just for the craic like :p

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Having a mini snooze, should do this more often.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Ordering a take away for my wife's birthday. Feeling like a shyte wife because I couldn't face going to a restaurant today. Pissed off that I manage to be so useless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

You’re not useless Cleo. You got on a plane despite struggling with your lungs/oxygen to be there for your wife’s birthday. You need to be kinder to yourself. You need to love you the most.

I’m just home from work. Going to get plastered in front of the tv tonight. Shouldn’t be drinking. Don’t care.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Ordering a take away for my wife's birthday. Feeling like a shyte wife because I couldn't face going to a restaurant today. Pissed off that I manage to be so useless.

Stop it. You're not useless. Far from it.

Back from the shop for medicinal ice cream. Christmas is well and truly exploded everywhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement