Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weight lifting specific trainers or gyms

Options
  • 05-07-2020 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

hi all hoping for some recommendations!

I've played various sports over the years and have trained specifically for these. I'm finding my motivation is low now as I'm not playing sports and have no goal or competition anymore. Is there any weight lifting specific gyms around that do the odd in house competition or work towards weightlifting comps?

I'm not looking to be an olympian but I need that little bit of a goal to keep my interest. Thanks for any and all advice! <3

**Dublin or Wicklow area please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Might need to give a location :)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭calfmuscle

RedXIV wrote: »
    Might need to give a location :)

Sorry Dublin or Wicklow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,560 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Two places that come to mind are Capital Strength (think it's out by Dolphin's Barn) and CSP Gym (Bray) where they have weightlifting coaches.

Two places that come to mind are Capital Strength (think it's out by Dolphin's Barn) and CS Gym (Bray) where they have weightlifting coaches.

Oh brilliant ill check out CS its really close to me! Thanking you <3

Unfortunately I messaged cs bray but they haven't responded to me. I'm genuinely disappointed as it looks like a good gym!

Any other recommendations out this way?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭Esse85

calfmuscle wrote: »
    Unfortunately I messaged cs bray but they haven't responded to me. I'm genuinely disappointed as it looks like a good gym!

Any other recommendations out this way?

Are they open?

Esse85 wrote: »
    Are they open?

Yup reopened on Monday, loads of social media posts about being back in the gym etc.

Speak of the devil just got a nice reply from Cs, good on them!

Advertisement