Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Times: Pubs to reopen April 30th

• 01-04-2020 10:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭

Now this is unexpected:

OXhrVEF.png

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Now this is unexpected:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/OXhrVEF.png[ /img][/img]

Check the date. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭ITman88

Now this is unexpected:

OXhrVEF.png

Not really, life needs to go on, many pubs won’t open again though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭KaneToad

They should have said April 31st....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

KaneToad wrote: »
    They should have said April 31st....

FFS I didn't think of that, but duly noted for next year :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,543 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Does anyone else think it's an incredibly inappropriate April's fools to say the number of cases is dropping?

They could have picked a topic that wasn't causing death and infecting already overstretched front line staff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,820 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Does anyone else think it's an incredibly inappropriate April's fools to say the number of cases is dropping?

They could have picked a topic that wasn't causing death and infecting already overstretched front line staff.
    Who's "they"? That's not from the Irish Times website, it's a photoshop job. You're really just talking about one idiot

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,543 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

28064212 wrote: »
    Who's "they"? That's not from the Irish Times website, it's a photoshop job. You're really just talking about one idiot

"They" because I don't know the gender. I didn't think it was The Irish Times.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Yeah that won't be happening again anytime soon.

Face time pints is the way to go sure, myself and my brother did it last night with Irish pub sounds in the background courtesy of YouTube.

Even had a fire on beside me.

T'was grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

No, coz it’s a joke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,655 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

April 1st lads.

Next.

• Advertisement
Advertisement