Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
05-11-2019, 09:31   #16
Pat201
Registered User
 
Pat201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 36
Wexford season tickets holders (hurling) got a email to renew. New Website enclosed in email

We've built a brand new GAA Season Ticket website for 2020 and beyond!
Log in to your season ticket account on our new website at www.seasonticket.gaa.ie
You will be required to reset your password on First Login.
Select your Ticket(s) and Click Renew.
Enter your payment details and you're done.

I have received nothing for football yet
Pat201 is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
05-11-2019, 10:06   #17
celticbest
Registered User
 
celticbest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat201 View Post
Wexford season tickets holders (hurling) got a email to renew. New Website enclosed in email

We've built a brand new GAA Season Ticket website for 2020 and beyond!
Log in to your season ticket account on our new website at www.seasonticket.gaa.ie
You will be required to reset your password on First Login.
Select your Ticket(s) and Click Renew.
Enter your payment details and you're done.

I have received nothing for football yet
Website is timing out?
celticbest is offline  
05-11-2019, 14:06   #18
Pat201
Registered User
 
Pat201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 36
Timing out for me too but i am football. Maybe only letting hurling renew now if you got email
Pat201 is offline  
05-11-2019, 14:56   #19
mystic86
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat201 View Post
Timing out for me too but i am football. Maybe only letting hurling renew now if you got email
and how would it be able know that until you have logged in on the new website?
mystic86 is offline  
Thanks from:
05-11-2019, 17:14   #20
PTH2009
Registered User
 
PTH2009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 21,117
Got the renewal email

Now hoping to get value for it and Waterford get out of Munster
PTH2009 is offline  
Advertisement
05-11-2019, 20:33   #21
PTH2009
Registered User
 
PTH2009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 21,117
made a balls of it and had to send off an email

Something went wrong with the renewel link and i hit the reset the password button and done it and signed in. No option to renew and its like im buying the season tickets for the first time instead of renewing them. To make that simple i want to renew instead of setting up a new account

Another one what if ur not part of a club, there should be an option 'Not Applicable'
PTH2009 is offline  
06-11-2019, 00:24   #22
kaizersoze
Registered User
 
kaizersoze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 6,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTH2009 View Post
made a balls of it and had to send off an email

Something went wrong with the renewel link and i hit the reset the password button and done it and signed in. No option to renew and its like im buying the season tickets for the first time instead of renewing them. To make that simple i want to renew instead of setting up a new account

Another one what if ur not part of a club, there should be an option 'Not Applicable'
I always thought that it was a criteria that you had to be a club member to purchase a season ticket?
kaizersoze is offline  
06-11-2019, 06:18   #23
Trampas
Registered User
 
Trampas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 5,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze View Post
I always thought that it was a criteria that you had to be a club member to purchase a season ticket?
No way of checking that. Probably just wanted it for stats
Trampas is offline  
06-11-2019, 09:04   #24
kaizersoze
Registered User
 
kaizersoze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 6,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trampas View Post
No way of checking that. Probably just wanted it for stats
Possibly but they look for a club membership number don't they? (I forget)
It's also in the Ts&Cs that the forward details onto the relevant club and county secretaries.
kaizersoze is offline  
Advertisement
06-11-2019, 10:30   #25
Rasputin11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze View Post
I always thought that it was a criteria that you had to be a club member to purchase a season ticket?
No, you don't have to be a club member.
Rasputin11 is online now  
Thanks from:
06-11-2019, 15:51   #26
Redsoxfan
Registered User
 
Redsoxfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,450
Football renewal email is out.
Redsoxfan is offline  
Thanks from:
06-11-2019, 16:01   #27
BonnieSituation
Registered User
 
BonnieSituation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 10,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsoxfan View Post
Football renewal email is out.
Not yet pour moi...
BonnieSituation is offline  
06-11-2019, 16:10   #28
Liongard82
Registered User
 
Liongard82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 26
So what is the actual web address to renew? Lol typical GAA 😂
Liongard82 is offline  
06-11-2019, 16:13   #29
celticbest
Registered User
 
celticbest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsoxfan View Post
Football renewal email is out.

I haven't received a mail yet, what county are you?
celticbest is offline  
06-11-2019, 16:34   #30
PTH2009
Registered User
 
PTH2009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 21,117
This comes up when I log in
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20191106-122330_Chrome.jpg (344.6 KB, 84 views)
PTH2009 is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet