Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asics Outlet up to 80% off + Extra 10% with code

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭ClaptonBay

Do asics send a notification of when items are despatched or will they just deliver it? Ordered last week and no word.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,168 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

ClaptonBay wrote: »
    Do asics send a notification of when items are despatched or will they just deliver it? Ordered last week and no word.

Mine just arrived suddenly.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Still no sign of mine. I passed this deal onto 4 friends and they all ordered after me and have theirs haha ! One ordered a week after me !

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Unknownability

Ordered on the 11th of May and delivered today.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,388 ✭✭✭fletch

Ordered on 22nd April (over 3 weeks ago) and still haven't dispatched. Sent 4 emails asking for an update, no response. They don't answer their phones.

• Advertisement

I just got a cancellation email !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,168 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

I just got a cancellation email !

I am sorry for your loss.

no loss, they gave me two 20% discount code off next purchase and the email says they can be used together.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

The Asics Gel-Quantum 90 can be got for failry cheap at the minute (I haven't worked it out :D )
    It can be any pair, doesn't have to be the Gel Quantum 90
    €49.50 using code.
    https://outlet.asics.com/ie/en-ie/gel-quantum-90-2/p/1021A484-001.html

10% off with code 2WD-SNV-X9Q-K26
    4% cashback with TCB

I think there is also a €3 discount for new signups, but great price for this anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Entonces

Beautiful shoe. I thought I had my size but I just noticed Asics mens are a half size up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭aidannulty

Thanks Suckit for discount code much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,411 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Are returns free with ASICS? I can't figure out if the pre paid label is at my expense or theirs

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

TheDriver wrote: »
    Are returns free with ASICS? I can't figure out if the pre paid label is at my expense or theirs

It's technically free but you have to bring it to the courier depot and they are few and far between.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,411 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

It's technically free but you have to bring it to the courier depot and they are few and far between.
    Which courier? So it is free once you don't mind dropping it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭Esse85

Yes FOC and courier collected from my house when I needed to return runners that didn't fit

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭glog

TheDriver wrote: »
    Which courier? So it is free once you don't mind dropping it?

It was UPS for me on two occasions.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭Esse85

UPS for me too.
    I picked a 2 hour window when I wanted the courier to arrive and pickup the package, to my surprise the driver arrived in that time and I had my refund within a week.

I was really impressed with that returns policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭ifeelstupid

be careful with returns and make you you have a record and receipt for the return. I brought returns to local "depot" which was in a service station. I sort of knew the young lassie who took the parcel had no clue what she was doing but with a long queue I left it to her.
    Asics claimed not to have received the return, no parcel left behind in service station. Unsuccessful dispute with paypal resulted in my being out the price of the runners.
    Live and learn:rolleyes:

Advertisement