Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asics Outlet up to 80% off + Extra 10% with code

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Space Dog wrote: »
    Nope.
    Our GORE-TEX waterproof membrane shields you from the elements, as well as creating a powerful shoe that lasts the distance.

Just read this in the description so looks waterproof

• Registered Users Posts: 28,765 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Zardoz wrote:
    Just read this in the description so looks waterproof

Gore-tex would be one of the top water-proofing materials on the market, commonly used amongst outdoor heads, but of course the runners will have limits, been using gore-tex along time now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭Esse85

pigck29 wrote: »
    I ordered a pair of GEL-KAYANO 25 tonight ( € 80 ). Not the best colour, but really good price for Kayano.

From where?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Looking at nimbus 21 for 124. Can be had on sports direct for same price but with 24 voucher. And can be had in black for 98 not a bargain at the top end anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Alfie1

Zardoz wrote: »
    Would they be waterproof ?
    Need something for going on hikes and around the garden.

Yes, I wear them for walking if it's raining.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭OnLooker

Alfie1 wrote: »
    Some real bargains at the moment here for Cyber Week/ Black Friday https://outlet.asics.com/ie/en-ie/

I grabbed these GORE-TEX for €50 https://outlet.asics.com/ie/en-ie/gel-sonoma-4-g-tx/p/1011A210-001.html?width=Standard

Limited stocks & sizes but check back if what you want is out out stock, they seem to restock.

Thanks. Grabbed a pair too. Do alot of my running on grass so these will be great

Alfie1 wrote: »
    Yes, I wear them for walking if it's raining.

Sold out now in my size, 11.:mad:
    Whats the sizing like on them, 11.5 might be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,758 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Sizing in ladies runners def runs a bit on the small side, I've ordered a size larger than my usual this time as the last one were just a pinch too small (and my size is the only one they don't have in a .5, whatever the reason for that is :confused: ). I can always wear thicker socks!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

another €120 on pairs of shoes I don't need !! :D

It says free delivery & free returns so worth a try.
    As mentioned GORE-TEX runners are a slightly smaller size than standard Asics trainers I think.

• Advertisement

Thanks guys, I ordered them in 11.5, hopefully will fit otherwise I can return for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭mx5ire

Could someone advise on Asics sizes. I have a pair of Gel-Kayano 24's i was going to buy a newer 25 or 26, but i am not sure what size. I cannot tell my own shoes size as its all worn away.

i am typically a 10 - but depending on what website you look at - a 10 is a 45, but a 45 can also be a 10.5. Asics website sizes are different to others. So are Ascis big or small fit ? I have a feeling that i bought a 10.5 last time so should i buy a 46 to be sure ?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭SheroP

mx5ire wrote: »
    Could someone advise on Asics sizes. I have a pair of Gel-Kayano 24's i was going to buy a newer 25 or 26, but i am not sure what size. I cannot tell my own shoes size as its all worn away.

i am typically a 10 - but depending on what website you look at - a 10 is a 45, but a 45 can also be a 10.5. Asics website sizes are different to others. So are Ascis big or small fit ? I have a feeling that i bought a 10.5 last time so should i buy a 46 to be sure ?

Yes

Did you buy the last pair anywhere online, if so the email should have the size details.

They have size 11 back in the shoes I bought now .:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Its free returns so order both sizes.

I got the Aaron trainers last month in size 45. I'm size 10 most of the time. They are snug but not too snug that I should have gone for 46. These are not running shoes, so maybe it differs.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

For what it's worth I have 2 pairs of Asics, both a size 11 but one is a 46 and one is a 46.5. I found the 46.5 a tiny bit too big to start with and got some blisters from foot movement but quickly broke them in and got used to it. Went for a 46 this time so hoping they will be a better fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭mx5ire

For what it's worth I have 2 pairs of Asics, both a size 11 but one is a 46 and one is a 46.5. I found the 46.5 a tiny bit too big to start with and got some blisters from foot movement but quickly broke them in and got used to it. Went for a 46 this time so hoping they will be a better fit.

This is why i normally dont buy shoes online - bought the last pair in Kildare Village. The Asics shoe size guide on the website shows a 46 as a 10.5. Ask google and you will find a number of websites saying a 46 is anything from 10.5 to 11.5

• Registered Users Posts: 28,765 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

do you need to be a one asics member in order to return them for free?

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭topnotch

I placed an order yesterday and today they sent me an email cancelling. I guess the size was out of stock when they went to pick it. I haven’t got my refund though which is annoying. You would think it would be a fairly straightforward procedure to issue a refund when an order is cancelled. Anyway there is a code 2WD-SNV-X9Q-K26 for 10% off for anyone to try.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

topnotch wrote: »
    I placed an order yesterday and today they sent me an email cancelling. I guess the size was out of stock when they went to pick it. I haven’t got my refund though which is annoying. You would think it would be a fairly straightforward procedure to issue a refund when an order is cancelled. Anyway there is a code 2WD-SNV-X9Q-K26 for 10% off for anyone to try.

Nice one! I tried that code and got 10% of a pair of Kayano. My old ones are wrecked and badly need a new pair.

81 euro total. Not too bad... Hopefully its actually in stock...

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭islanderre

Thanks very much for the code... used it this evening...

This worked for me, thanks very much for posting. :)

Got a pair of Gel Nimbus 21, an upgrade on my Gel Nimbus 20 which are fairly worn out by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Senature

Anyway there is a code 2WD-SNV-X9Q-K26 for 10% off for anyone to try.

Thanks, that code worked for me too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

I ordered stuff earlier in the week and paid for the express delivery of 1 to 2 days and have only got confirmation this morning that its being shipped today.

So much for express
    Some good bargains though, so thanks OP

Update-Now a mail telling me I will have the items on the 4th of December, that's 10 days after paying for express

Are there normally big reductions on the Asics Outlet year round or is it just certain times of the year ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Are there normally big reductions on the Asics Outlet year round or is it just certain times of the year ?

a few times a year definitely. if nothing takes you liking now, there should be another on early in the new year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭B-D-P--

Got email, Mine are shipped thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

thanks for posting, was hopeful as on the market for a pair of Kayanos and they've a decent selection in my size but €126 for two season old runners is ludicrous . Can usually get similar from UK retailers on ebay for between £80 and £90

Checked the site a couple of days ago but nothing in my size for less than €126 at the time in Kayano. Bit of an improvement since in fairness, went a half size down than I'd normally take to get a pair all in for €80 thanks to above 10% discount code that still works. Hopefully they're not too snug to have to send back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Purchased a pair of GT2000(7) last weekend which were marginally cheaper than price for same shoes today. Great value and highly recommend. My size can vary from 9.5 to 11, depending on brand, got a size 45 which fit like a glove.

Advertisement