Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Shop & Save [TESCO NOT ACCEPTING THEM]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

€10 voucher in Sunday world tomorrow (but also read a few posts back about a voucher available in Vodafone rewards)

https://twitter.com/sundayworld/status/1155258210292572163?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Quackster wrote: »
    Are you sure you're using email addresses AND mobile numbers that haven't been used before? I make up random numbers beginning with 082 (so as not to be using anyone else's real number) and it works for me.

Are you un- and re-installing the app each time? I've tried my VF number, a different one, a made up 082 one and an email address never used there before but it just keeps telling me You already claimed your Dunnes Stores voucher :mad:

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

123654789 wrote: »
    Are you un- and re-installing the app each time? I've tried my VF number, a different one, a made up 082 one and an email address never used there before but it just keeps telling me You already claimed your Dunnes Stores voucher :mad:

No, haven't done anything with the app. It just works for me like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭StillThinking

123654789 wrote:
    Are you un- and re-installing the app each time? I've tried my VF number, a different one, a made up 082 one and an email address never used there before but it just keeps telling me You already claimed your Dunnes Stores voucher

I just went in there, been a good few weeks since I got one but used hubby's number ( not on Vodafone) and a new email and got the voucher no bother. Do you want to PM me and I'll see if I can send one on to u?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,483 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Valid till 05/08
    enjbYea.jpg

• Advertisement

There’s a €10 off €50 voucher in tomorrow’s Sunday Indo

rXmpacC.jpg

€10 off €50 voucher in Sunday World this week.

€10 off €50 coupon in today's Sindo

• Registered Users Posts: 30,242 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I know this may not be the right place but those anybody know when Dunnes send out their Winter value clubcard statement?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭noble00

It’s usually the first or second week in December

Starts 21/11 - 02/12
    8w3mPlH.jpg

€25 off €100 voucher in tomorrow Sunday World

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Valid until? And what's the cost of Sunday world please?

Hogey007 wrote: »
    €25 off €100 voucher in tomorrow Sunday World

• Registered Users Posts: 81,283 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Usually it's until the following Saturday, €2.60 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,755 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Include the paper in your Dunnes shopping ;)

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Include the paper in your Dunnes shopping ;)

I usually do the same actually if the coupon is dated for the same day. It's a good idea to cut down its cost.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Monday the 9th of December.
    No idea what the rag costs though.

Insert in today's Galway freesheet with a
    €10 off €50 spend until 24/12

Every house gets one! and each has a barcode number variation. Not sure why.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 redhand07

Hello, this may be a silly question but u have recently signed up to the independent epaper. How do you get the dunnes vouchers if you don't have a physical paper?

• Advertisement

redhand07 wrote: »
    Hello, this may be a silly question but u have recently signed up to the independent epaper. How do you get the dunnes vouchers if you don't have a physical paper?

You don't.
    Its an insert- same as for other publications- to stop people ripping them out of the papers that have to be paid for.
    I have the online version of the Galway Advertiser here- I get it online every week- its not in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 redhand07

You don't.
    Its an insert- same as for other publications- to stop people ripping them out of the papers that have to be paid for.
    I have the online version of the Galway Advertiser here- I get it online every week- its not in it.

So does that mean if you get an epaper, you don't get to avail of the discount?

redhand07 wrote: »
    So does that mean if you get an epaper, you don't get to avail of the discount?

Correct.
    You need a physical copy of the paper.
    Its the same as the e-paper Indo you can get (which isn't free!)- it doesn't have the inserts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Icsics

Coupons arrived in the post yesterday, €10 off €40 & €25 off €100

• Registered Users Posts: 28,051 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Dunnes are running 20% off 6 bottles of wine - I am assuming that means 20% off the price rather than back in points?

I also have a spend €50 save €10 coupon.

Anyone know if the €50 is based on the pre OR post discount price of the 6 bottles?
    When it was 25% back in points the qualifying spend was based on the full price.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭jprboy

odyssey06 wrote: »
    Dunnes are running 20% off 6 bottles of wine - I am assuming that means 20% off the price rather than back in points?

I also have a spend €50 save €10 coupon.

Anyone know if the €50 is based on the pre OR post discount price of the 6 bottles?
    When it was 25% back in points the qualifying spend was based on the full price.

Yes, 20% off the price.

So it's post discount i.e. if the discount is bringing you below €50 you will need to bridge the gap to get the €10 off with the coupon.

€25 off €100 in Sindo 15/12
    valid til 31/12, costs €3.20

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭simons104

zell12 wrote: »
    €25 off €100 in Sindo 15/12
    valid til 31/12, costs €3.20

Does this apply to alcohol?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭jprboy

simons104 wrote: »
    Does this apply to alcohol?

Yes