Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominos Pizza Codes [Cant use with 'meal deals']

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

It seems to be working. €12 large, with double cheese!
    Thanks! :)

Update: relatively tasty pizza, 15" for me and the missus for that price. VERY reasonable.
    THANK YOU.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Oh jesus, ordered dominos last night at 4 am, took too long to get here so I turned off the house phone, paid by card, opened the door just there, he must have been well pissed off, pizza all down the door :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,074 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

None of the codes work in Drumcondra ever, some shops don't accept them.

My household used SNOWMEN for about the 15th time tonight! :cool:

SNOWMAN doesn't work in the Raheny one but 10EUROFF does and that's grand, can get a medium, cookies and a 6 euro side or a large and cookies for 15 quid, not bad when you have 2 or 3 people in on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Monkeynut

Liam O wrote: »
    SNOWMAN doesn't work in the Raheny one but 10EUROFF does and that's grand, can get a medium, cookies and a 6 euro side or a large and cookies for 15 quid, not bad when you have 2 or 3 people in on it.
    what about artane? if it works there, you can collect it.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Gaw_

Jamez735 wrote: »
    Once you quote it on the phone while ordering, they deduct it off the final price,... so the delivery man couldn't really ask for the coupon anyway,

Maybe I'm lucky and it's just the local domino's thats doing the offer?

I tried this again last night to no avail. They don't let you use any offers on the phone in Drogheda. From what I've tried, none of the coupons work online either - SNOWMAN, 10EUROFF etc are 'invalid' with any selection of items. Maybe the Drogheda store is just a really terrible, stingy store. Better off just getting a tenner pizza from Apache it seems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Dominos in Limerick have a 11.99 collect deal.

Large pizza (any) and gourmet garlic bread or wedges, can't really go wrong with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

Any codes for Wexford? Don't seem to work so far

Order No.14

Snowman you ****ING LEGEND!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

used SNOWMAN for the fifth time earlier on tonight :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    Oh jesus, ordered dominos last night at 4 am, took too long to get here so I turned off the house phone, paid by card, opened the door just there, he must have been well pissed off, pizza all down the door :pac:

Pics or GTFO!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

0ph0rce0 wrote: »

I don't follow what happened. You paid for it by card and didn't bother waiting for it so he mashed it against your front door?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

What's the minimum spend for this SNOWMAN wizardry?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Owen_S wrote: »
    What's the minimum spend for this SNOWMAN wizardry?

I don't think there's a minimum spend for the deal, but there's a minimum spend of €11.50 for delivery (in the Rathmines shop anyway)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Kavrocks wrote: »
    SNOWMAN
    VEBCKHKM
    10EUROFF
    EPATHDBQ*
    WXCJLQWV
    TASKLYRR*
    30LESS10

Pretty sure every single one of these has been mentioned in here already.

The ones I put the asterisk beside work for Galway, EPATHDBQ = 35% off orders over €30, and the other one is just a free garlic bread.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 eggnog98

Prob answered b4 but just regarding the rathmines branch has anyone been asked to produce a voucher upon delivery? Not a dominos cutomer and so its my first time ordering via snowman which works but tad worried nd not wanting to look a right cock when he asks 4 it!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

eggnog98 wrote: »
    Prob answered b4 but just regarding the rathmines branch has anyone been asked to produce a voucher upon delivery? Not a dominos cutomer and so its my first time ordering via snowman which works but tad worried nd not wanting to look a right cock when he asks 4 it!

You dont need to give vouchers when using online codes. You may sometimes be asked for codes when ordering over the phone, but it most cases, the drivers never ask

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭mapera

SNOWMAN still works
    40% off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

mapera wrote: »
    SNOWMAN still works
    40% off
    It will work for another 28 days there is no need to post here every time you use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,605 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

SNOWMAN won't work for the Artane store for me, nor will any of the other codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭danois

None of the codes work in the bray store :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭TT09

try 10euroff code spend over €25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

just tried this in walkinstown snowman works on individual pizza 40% off not on meal deals. Second one works on over 30 euros.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

just tried this in walkinstown snowman works on individual pizza 40% off not on meal deals. Second one works on over 30 euros.

No codes work for the meal deals on dominos

• Registered Users Posts: 28,666 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Gotta love the SNOWMAN - 4th order in Dundrum placed :)

Ironically if the prices you get with this were the full time ones, they'd probably sell a lot more. Were it not for this offer I'd have just made dinner tonight :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

How much does snowman get off?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Neeson wrote: »
    How much does snowman get off?

40% thats been mentioned plenty of times!!! :D

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,583 Mod ✭✭✭✭kkelliher

Snowman just saved me €13.40 on an order for two people, now that is a savage discount cheers for sharing

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Anyone used Snowman in Limerick? I keep getting back invalid length?

Anyone used Snowman in Limerick? I keep getting back invalid length?

When you have 12" like myself its never a problem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

WMTDQKCA - 50% off over €30.

Advertisement