Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

Denisejcc wrote: »
    Forgot the top,,, Oasis €47.....

topg.jpg:D:D

I got this too. It's the perfect shape for me - so hard to get a nice top that fits my boobs properly!

Also:

This dress from Topshop - now I just need some nice weather to wear it.

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=12556&parent_category_rn=203984&productId=1713440&beginIndex=0&categoryId=209719&langId=-1&catalogId=33057&viewAllFlag=

....these jeans from Warehouse - took so long to find ones that fit right.

http://www.warehouse.co.uk/new-indigo-kickflare/Denim/warehouse/fcp-product/300543

and this top from Oasis.

http://www.oasis-stores.com/Spot-Print-Corset-Top/Tops/oasis/fcp-product/4490088005

Now I'm broke. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Wide leg jeans by Jasper Conran-Debenhams

spacer.gifresize?sq=140&uid=2043385977
    Hanky Hem top also by Jasper Conran
    017010231094?$ProdLarge$
    Both for €17.70 in Debenhams earlier

Also got a nice black tiered dress in Zara down from €39.99 to €5.99 but can't find it online:(
    spacer.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

I have wanted this since it was released ...... for £109.99 I finally said feck it :D .... mineeeeeee now :cool:

lol I really need to see someone about my handbag and Irregular Choice addiction!!!

http://www.factorme.co.uk/irregular-choice-baroque-bow-slouch-leather-green-bag-p-1965.html

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Joining in with the Autumnal floral prints Topshoppy.

Wearing it out tonight with indigo denim skinnies and tan booties :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭AllInOne

I got this in Urban Outfitters today, it was only 11euro in the sale so I just had to have it!

5771463412360_Smoke_m3.jpg

I also bought a gorgeous pair of cream and gold studs in Urban Outfitters for 3.50. I was delighted :)
    The sale on jewellery in there was great, but my money was being spent on more important things...

Like my debs dress!
    176010320260_2?resMode=sharp&op_usm=1.1,0.5,0,0&rgn=0,0,2000,2000&scl=5.208333333333333&id=2OF08xQe7-eDYzVzHC-3nA

I absolutely adore it, it's such a great fit and such a lovely length, it just hits my knee! I am seriously delighted :) Also, the price was amazing! Today there just so happened to be a 20% off "mega deal" going on, and then I got 10% off the dress because there's a few snags in the netting (which on lookers seriously would not notice, you'd only notice if you were looking through the material) and a further 10% off because of the debenhams store card!
    So this beauty went from being 310 euro to 200 euro! I'm over the moon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

10401048_Print_medium.jpg

Got this to wear out last night!

Need to get new black heels that are comfy! Tried those ones in barrats but couldn't get my size! Damn it!! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

Haven't actually bought it yet, but it's reserved for me 'till I get a chance to load up my card tomorrow! So excited, I adore the main floral pattern especially. Gonna get it taken up to just below the lace so it'll be perfect with a pair of tan hippie chick boots even in Autumn and Winter.

il_fullxfull.156033532.jpg

il_fullxfull.156033595.jpg

il_fullxfull.156033621.jpg

Vintage from etsy for about 35 euro with postage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I <3 Asos:

dressm.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

:D ....... More Irregular Choice shoes!

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭belle_09

:D ....... More Irregular Choice shoes!

Love those shoes. I bought them last Summer and find them so comfy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 440 ✭✭biddywiddy

Just bought this off eBay....not sure it will fit, but I couldn't resist :o

122648.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Just bought This and these.

I'm banning myself from any further purchases this month:p

Hush Puppie Shoes from Amazon-£16.50
    41ZHWKJzJkL._AA300_.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I have wanted this since it was released ...... for £109.99 I finally said feck it :D .... mineeeeeee now :cool:

lol I really need to see someone about my handbag and Irregular Choice addiction!!!

http://www.factorme.co.uk/irregular-choice-baroque-bow-slouch-leather-green-bag-p-1965.html

Someone has this exact bag for sale on adverts.ie btw for anyone else thats interested - it looks fab!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

MIN2511 wrote: »

I wish I lived near a better Tesco, no tesco I go to ever has any of these beautiful dresses!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭Quiet_thought

ams wrote: »
    Someone has this exact bag for sale on adverts.ie btw for anyone else thats interested - it looks fab!

That bag is also available here for half price!!!

http://www.dollydagger.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=ICBAG5GRN&cat=35

That bag is also available here for half price!!!

http://www.dollydagger.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=ICBAG5GRN&cat=35

Ah now there should be no wrecking of the shopping buzz with links to things half the price we paid for them!! There's no fun in that ;)

• Advertisement

So sorry to ruin the buzz, it happens to me all the time so i understand!
    Just put it up because it's 100 on adverts and you could get it new for x amount (will not bring up the price so as not to totally destroy your buzz):p

So sorry to ruin the buzz, it happens to me all the time so i understand!
    Just put it up because it's 100 on adverts and you could get it new for x amount (will not bring up the price so as not to totally destroy your buzz):p

Lol my bro in law did it to me recently after spending 700euro on a new camera. The b*stard! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18 The new mrs D

i bought this dress last week for a ormal occasion i've to go to with my husband next thursday,:D i'm a bit stuck on accasionerys, everyone says bronze shade,

what do you think?

http://www.janenorman.co.uk/fcp/product/buy-fashion-look-fabulous/occasion-dresses/satin-jewel-drape-bandeau-dress/9392?colour=green

Ooh that dress is lovely, I've been looking for something to wear to a wedding, hmm.....
    you could go for navy accessories....

• Registered Users Posts: 18 The new mrs D

yes it is a fb dress it caught my eye the minute i walked into the shop!

you see it has bronze running through the dress and its a kacki colour,

think you can get it in coral as well,

after wearing it next week im keeping it up for a christing next month :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

2q8bmfd.jpg

Ruby Rocks top from awear sale. Its really cool on. There are little buttons on the shoulders which you can attach the sleeves to to make them shorter which looks better than on model.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

I bought this, had been looking for a yellow polkadot halterneck dress http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055960916 and everyone was really helpful...then I saw one of the ladies had bought something from Jane Norman...well here it is...http://www.janenorman.co.uk/fcp/product/buy-fashion-look-fabulous/sundresses/tulip-bodice-dress/9057?colour=yellow ...I got it in the blue as they did not have the yellow in my size...may still look for the yellow but it is for my son's christening and a wedding (if we can get a babysitter).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

CathyMoran wrote: »
    I bought this, had been looking for a yellow polkadot halterneck dress http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055960916 and everyone was really helpful...then I saw one of the ladies had bought something from Jane Norman...well here it is...http://www.janenorman.co.uk/fcp/product/buy-fashion-look-fabulous/sundresses/tulip-bodice-dress/9057?colour=yellow ...I got it in the blue as they did not have the yellow in my size...may still look for the yellow but it is for my son's christening and a wedding (if we can get a babysitter).

They seem to have all sizes on the website so if you know a size fits you in the blue you could just order the yellow online :) its very pretty :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Love the top Ams:) How much was it? And Cathymoran, that dress is so pretty, would love to have an occasion to wear a dress like that....and of course I'm very jealous of sapsorrows dress, I've a bigger waist than she, so I often miss out on the really pretty prairie dresses:(

Some purchases I forgot to post recently (due to son breaking wrist and family conflicts!)
    il_430xN.135642939.jpg
    €18 from etsy
    %21B%29-bz,gBGk%7E$%28KGrHqYOKjQEw%28eonf3%28BMPywU2M6g%7E%7E_3.JPG
    €11 from ebay and much nicer on than it looks!

• Advertisement

lindtee wrote: »
    and of course I'm very jealous of sapsorrows dress, I've a bigger waist than she, so I often miss out on the really pretty prairie dresses:(

Oh Lindtee that pink one is so cute! Oh don't be jealous, that last one is listed as 26inches across the waist flat and my waist is bang on 26 so I'm praying for a bit of give in the fabric tbh. I plan on just not eating so much when I wear it if it's too uncomfortable, I've done that with quite a few dresses I had to have in the past! :D All the best gunnes are for a 25inch waist :( WTF wears a 25inch waist!! Given the 2inch rule (not that I pay much notice to it :pac:) you'd have to have a 23inch waist at that rate.

Sapsorrow wrote: »
    Oh Lindtee that pink one is so cute! Oh don't be jealous, that last one is listed as 26inches across the waist flat and my waist is bang on 26 so I'm praying for a bit of give in the fabric tbh. I plan on just not eating so much when I wear it if it's too uncomfortable, I've done that with quite a few dresses I had to have in the past! :D All the best gunnes are for a 25inch waist :( WTF wears a 25inch waist!! Given the 2inch rule (not that I pay much notice to it :pac:) you'd have to have a 23inch waist at that rate.

Its very depressing to see all the bestest dresses with tiny waists:( They are usually very cheap too....Only way I'd have a 26 inch waist is to remove a few ribs tbh, not to mind under 25 inches, I'd have to remove my whole ribcage for that:(

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭cutymonalisa

Ladies, I'm just not getting all these prairie dresses, although very pretty - is it just me or have I no style??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭AnneElizabeth

Blackdress.jpg
    Bought this a few weeks ago. I love it.

Ladies, I'm just not getting all these prairie dresses, although very pretty - is it just me or have I no style??

No not at all, each to their own! I see loads of stuff here that I don't like that's what personal style's all about. I think this conversation may be better suited to the Chatwalk off topic thread though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Most recent purchases that I can find pictures of:

1337006220m6_main.jpg
    (They're a much lighter colour in real life...)

103010259580?$ProdLarge$

Bought a navy cardigan in Penneys, some brown belts and a pair of navy shoes too. Too lazy to take pics though. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 218 ✭✭Stray_Cat

I wore those shoes to a wedding (not my wedding) but to justify the price i said maybe i will wear them when or if i get married,lol

I have no dress so hope they will go with the one I pick.....otherwise I'll just have to wear them elsewhere! :p Have loved them for ages tho! I think thats Irregular choice pair number 7 now!! And i ordered and Irregular Choice handbag last night on ebay....ooops!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Sapsorrow wrote: »
    With my one I had to take the size 10 which upset me but the 8 would mean that I would not have been able to eat at any of the events...I was a 25inch waist but that was badly underweight...argh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Blackdress.jpg
    Bought this a few weeks ago. I love it.

Where's your dress from AnneElizabeth? It's absolutely gorgeous!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 fluffo

Most recent purchases that I can find pictures of:

1337006220m6_main.jpg

These are amazing futurecrook, i've been looking for shoes like them. Where did you get them??

My latest purchase was a gorgeous floral dress from La Senza which is nice enough to wear outside. It's not on the website anymore, but it's by no means see through or risky for every day wear! I love it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

got this cute bag off asos.com for €12,arrived yesterday :)

image1xxl.jpg?t=1281194336

Bought this today, feel it needs a belt, but unsure of what colour to put with it...syriana-dress-31226.jpg

got this cute bag off asos.com for €12,arrived yesterday :)

image1xxl.jpg?t=1281194336
    Oooooh I have that in my saved items on ASOS, been meaning to order it cause it's such a good price :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

belle_09 wrote: »
    Oooooh I have that in my saved items on ASOS, been meaning to order it cause it's such a good price :)

its lovely!i got it cause it was such a good price too but its actually really nice in real life!decent sized too was afraid it was gonna be tiny:)id love it in red

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

Quiet thought,nice dress! I'd go for grey belt if it was me!:)

Funny you should say that, I bought a grey one in pennys, but it didn't look right. Think it was too thick though.

its lovely!i got it cause it was such a good price too but its actually really nice in real life!decent sized too was afraid it was gonna be tiny:)id love it in red

Saw it in red before on ASOS. Do they still have it? Red would be lovely. Must take a look :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement