Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 221 ✭✭Mr. Wong

Ordered 20 bottles of water along with other stuff. 20 bottles for €7.80 :D

Are there any vouchers on the go?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

By some accounts they might and might not reply to your e-mail if you have a problem and it can be within 1 day or 3 weeks :eek:

I have bought off them a good few times but on this occasion I am awaiting on a pre order of runners and noticed that they have made a mistake on the size guide on their website.

I was trying to stop them sending it before they sent the wrong one until I receive clarification on the size.

Whats the betting I get a "sent order" confirmation by e-mail and then I get a reply to my e-mail requesting clarification of the size on their website?

It'll happen !

Mr. Wong wrote: »
    Ordered 20 bottles of water along with other stuff. 20 bottles for €7.80 :D

Bottles of water or water bottles??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

Got my order today - in a huge box only 1/4 full!

It was like an IKEA expedition, trawling the place for anything to buy cos it was so cheap :D

It is what it's.

Ordered 20 bottles of water along with other stuff. 20 bottles for €7.80 biggrin.png

But you get 12 bottles x 500 ml Comeragh Irish Spring Water in Aldi for €2.99 :confused:

vicwatson wrote: »
    But you get 12 bottles x 500 ml Comeragh Irish Spring Water in Aldi for €2.99 :confused:
    Did not know that. Thanks.

Did not know that. Thanks.

No hassle, they have a "sports" cap too so..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Just a heads up they have a pet section with a couple of bits and bobs. Probably the same kind of stuff that you would get in Euro2 but some of its only 50p

http://www.sportsdirect.com/Accessories/Pet-Store

I thought the metal bowls were decent for 50p.

Will report back on what they are like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

the sizes in the trousers vary quite a lot 38 in perrie cardin thingys ...tight as a mother fecker ........in kangoo chinos perfect

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Got our order this morning.

No mug though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

I have given up on ordering trousers from there as every brand seems to differ so much. Some bargains there though. I love their gola runners. Ordered about 6 times from there and never got a mug :mad:
    Keep posting up the bargains you got from there guys. Can get very lucky on their one day sales as well. Often muck but the odd day its great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

But the mug is the best bit ............

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    If it's just for the kids or something then that .99c football is great, but if you're actually buying a football to 5-a-side/Match with then you should cough up the extra €4 and buy this seasons Champions League Final replica ball. Will feel much more like a proper football and is amazing value considering €16 is the cheapest you'll get it over here.

http://www.sportsdirect.com/adidas-uefa-champions-league-finale-capitano-football-827124?colcode=82712436

I put two in my last order.

Have you tried blowing up the ball? I was at it for 30 mins this morning and its about half up ! Wrecked !!

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

Have you tried blowing up the ball? I was at it for 30 mins this morning and its about half up ! Wrecked !!

have you tried using a pump?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

there's no way you actually mean blowing it up :eek:? if you've been pumping it for half an hour its probably punctured.

dan185 wrote: »
    have you tried using a pump?
    there's no way you actually mean blowing it up :eek:? if you've been pumping it for half an hour its probably punctured.

Pumping it up, PUMPING it up ! Doh, jebus all these new words for describing things :rolleyes:

Punctured? it's brand new !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭xtal191

Super-Rush wrote: »
    Got our order this morning.

No mug though.

When did you order?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Late Friday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Pumping it up, PUMPING it up ! Doh, jebus all these new words for describing things :rolleyes:

Punctured? it's brand new !

Maybe the punctured it in the sweat shop having a kick around?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Eh I think he meant it had air in it, then it got punctured in the sweat shop during the kick about, so it was deflated again when you got it and due to said puncture you can't get it to stay inflated. yaknowjustsayin

PS - I've never gotten a mug from any of my orders.

edit - damnit Vic you deleted your post and now this looks stupid.

Not sure they give them out anymore, they used to on first orders, I got one on my first order, but nothing since.

No point to e-mailing customer services - they don't respond !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Got a mug with a first order that came on Monday. Ordered Tuesday of last week,

Makaveli wrote: »
    Eh I think he meant it had air in it, then it got punctured in the sweat shop during the kick about, so it was deflated again when you got it and due to said puncture you can't get it to stay inflated. yaknowjustsayin

PS - I've never gotten a mug from any of my orders.

edit - damnit Vic you deleted your post and now this looks stupid.

Mwww haaa haaaa :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Yeah both the footballs I ordered are fully pumped and are great.

The Champions League final ball had the valve a bit off centre, I thought the needle was in fully and was pumping away getting nowhere, moved it around and got it the whole way in and away it went. Maybe try that?

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Yeah both the footballs I ordered are fully pumped and are great.

was pumping away getting nowhere, moved it around and got it the whole way in and away it went. Maybe try that?
    Kinda like sex:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

ShaunC wrote: »
    Kinda like sex:D

Ordered the ball as well. So seems then to get it up I need watch what way I put it in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

My order came yesterday , ordered on Friday.

Didn't get a mug but did get a free shopping bag

Football Boots , mens vans style runners , Hoody , Kids jacket & a polo t shirt for €52 inc delivery

Advertisement