Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Members Mixes

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Weird, they work fine for me! Usually I host these on my own server but I'm having awful FTP problems at the moment which is why I was using www.uploaded.to (much better than megaupload or rapidshare imo)

UPDATE: Links edited I managed to upload them to my own server so they should work fine now!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Giles wrote: »
    Here's a link to my latest promo mix along with a tracklisting. I've been handing out cds of it for a few months now with some feedback and it's also been doing the rounds online too so I thought I'd lash it up here and see what you guys think now that this thread is here and her to stay (hopefully) :)

The style of the mix is essentially housey and ranges from deep and techy right through to some seriously pumping jackin beats and serious basslines :D

Feedback and comments warmly appreciated, even if you hate the mix with a vengeance!

Another stonker as always Giles. Downloaded it last night and realised that I have actually heard it already but forgot to mail you back. Really like the progression of the first 1/2 of the mix, some very differnt tunes blended very well. A few of the tunes later were not hugely to my taste, a little to 'wah wah wah' megga basey - but I'd say if I was hearing this in a club rather than chilling in my bedroom it would be a different story. Really liked the jackin twist towards the end. A quality follow on from your other mixes ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Zascar wrote: »
    Another stonker as always Giles. Downloaded it last night and realised that I have actually heard it already but forgot to mail you back. Really like the progression of the first 1/2 of the mix, some very differnt tunes blended very well. A few of the tunes later were not hugely to my taste, a little to 'wah wah wah' megga basey - but I'd say if I was hearing this in a club rather than chilling in my bedroom it would be a different story. Really liked the jackin twist towards the end. A quality follow on from your other mixes ;)

Excellent and detailed feedback as always dude. Thanks! :D

Always good to know what others think of your work and in particular people whose opinion I value, of which you are one.

Your mix is cued and ready to go for later this eve. Gonna listen while I finally get around to updating my myspace profile!

Will give you feedback later on this eve or during the week :)

No worries man - I'll have another listen to it though and post again - I usually like to listen to a piece of music two or three times before making a proper opinion on it.

Hope you like my mixes - they are not quite as polished as yours, not really planned just done on the fly, but apart from one or two small hiccups I'm pretty happy with them.

(Oh, I know I've said it loads of times before - but I really am going to try to come to your gig in McGruders this Friday - just trying to get a few people together - I'm in dire need of a night of decent fcuking music - I've had far too many cheesy nights out recently)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

I finally got some time to record a new mix this weekend, two acually. Here they are:

Heavy Water: A fairly eclectic selection of some of the more minimal and deep tunes I'm listening to a lot at the moment.

Tracklisting:

Theo Parrish - Falling Up (Carl Craig REmix)
    Dubfire - Emissions
    Gabriel Anada - Sweet Decay
    Jade - Spectre
    Audiojack - Robot
    Shlomi Aber - Freakside
    Marc Antona & Anthony Collins - Sharks
    Georgio Giordano - Nino's Dub
    Josh Wink - Swirl
    Shalomi Aber - Blonda (Funk DeVoid Mix)
    Kind Handsome - Jackinmaster
    Shalomi Aber - Crop Duster
    Gui Borotto - Mr Decay
    Nathan Fake - The Sky was Pink - (Martinez Master Mix)

Deadmice: A tribute to Deadmau5 - all tracks produced or remixed by Deadmau5.

Hope you like them

--
    I have downloaded many of the mixes posted here but I have not had a chance to listen to them yet, I deffo will try to this week and post some feedback.

Kind Handsome? I think that should be kid!!!!:D
    Yay I'm on this mix. Really like it actually, it's exactly the kind of stuff i'm into these days. And to be followed by Shlomi Aber and Gui Boratto is simply brilliant!!!
    Probably two of my favourite artists.

Delighted you like it mate :D. I actually have three of your tunes I play regularily, could have plated them all, but I didn't really plan this one, Jackinmaster just seemed to fit well at the particular time. I didn't really mean to play three of Shalomi Aber's in the one mix, but you know how it goes...

Looking forward to hearing the new stuff Jeff!

So Nov/Dec last year was when I last recorded and pimped around a mix so it's about time and I got a new one together and here it is. This mix is on more of an overall deep tech tip than my last one and starts of with one of my fav tunes of last year by Trentemoller (dig the gorgeous vocals so much) before sliding into some really groovy deep/minimal house & techno. The last third of the mix cranks up into serious deep, chuggy and occasionally twisted minimal techno with plenty of ooomph!

Enjoy the mix and artwork and if you would like a cd with the artwork and a really cool vinyl-style cd just hit me up on email or PM and I will sort your out. The download link + artwork is below.

Feedback and comments (even if you hate it) warmly appreciated as quite a bit of effort has gone into this.

Cheers

Giles

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UH66T0F4

l_a428119757c0d67822214241dfda434d.jpgl_37b9abdadf42a9411bc999e34682745a.jpg

Nice one dude! Just listening now... 20 minutes in and sounds very smooth so far!

Way more chilled than your last few! But I'll wait and see ;-)

Thanks Colly nice one.

Yeah I always like the deep stuff as well as more banging and twisted beats. The mix deffo slides into some tougher chuggy techno in the last third I can assure you.

Have any new mixes around? I liked your last one with that Theo Parrish tune :pac:

• Advertisement

So I've had your mix playin in the background last night and just now - haven't really given it the justice of my full attention, but enough to get the general drift... I wouldn't give you anything but honest feedback mate, so have to say I'm not so keen on this one :( Just a tad too laid back for my liking... You know how much I liked your other mixes like the May 2007 Tech Hosue Promo, and the HouseWerk Trio - this is a totally different bag really, so it's hard to compare I suppose. There's a couple of tunes in the first half that I liked, but they were surrounded by some very chilled, almost 'downtempo' stuff which I wasn't so keen on. However - I really liked the last third of the mix, some nice chunky rhythmical techno! Sweet! If you could take the second half and then add on some even more chunky stompers it would be a totally different story...

Hope that helps mate!

Anyway, Glad you liked my latest mix :D. I've barely touched the decks in the last few weeks. All I've really done recently is made this website for my mixes online - so now i have to get a few new ones up! I haven't really downloaded any new tunes either, been so busy lately its ridiculous, however I do have a new type of mix in mind... Back to classic house, but with a twist. Several quite old tunes, and some new, I've got a couple chosen but need to get the rest sorted out and just do it. Will do soon and post here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

@ Giles, download limit exceeded when i went to d/l your mix:confused:

jonny68 wrote: »
    @ Giles, download limit exceeded when i went to d/l your mix:confused:

Try this direct link Jonny, should work fine for ya! http://www.1clickcd.com/upload_files/mixupload/file-10795-1207081448.mp3

Colly, cheers for the honest feedback it''s great to hear. The mix isn't going to be everybody's cup of tea I guess but I can genuinely say that I absolutley LOVE every single track on that mix and not one is there as a "filler" track or anything. As it should be of course :p

I have two more mixes in the pipeline over the next few months, one will be my next promo and one will be all about all things tech, twisted, grindy and fidgety. The kinda stuff I like to play out at peak time or thereabouts essentially. The other will be a special acid house/techno mix that I have literally wanted to do for years. It will contain a selection of my fav modern day acid house and techno. Alot of the tracks will have appeared on previous mixes (ie Bumper Jackin) as I've always loved dropping some acidy stuff here an there in a mix and a few others will be fresh. Looking forward to getting it all together and starting recording!

I look forward to your next mix with anticipation.:)

yeah will do mate..

I'm disgusted here myself, I just downloaded Polderbits sound recorder and Editor and done a 66 minute mix of Disco/Funky House and there's no sound on it :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(

Can anyone recommend a free program not too complex that records mixes?

For some reason Hard Disc OGG which i was using isn't working anymore and i downloaded Audacity as many recommended but it wont install properly, i thought this Polderbits was straight forward enough but there's no sound when i record.

I'll record this mix again some quality tunage all new or recent tunes as well, Disco and Funky House is where it's at.

I have other mixes planned, Electro House Mix, Club Classics Mix and to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Acid House a special Acid House mix from 1987 to 1990.

PS-Pref Vista compatible although i can always use it in compatibly mode for XP2.

Soundforge 8 Jonny.

It's what I use and it's great! Never failed me. Plenty of them "ahem" knocking around online.

Audacity is also good although very basic. It's completely free too!

Giles or anyone else,

Downloaded Soundforge 30 day trial, tried to record something, recorded alright but there's no sound, ive tried it on the decks and just as normal on Winamp,media player,etc,etc,but there is no sound at all,im everything looks to be in order on my laptop, any ideas man?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Try EXPStudio.
    Its free. If you're recording from a mixer to the laptop, hook the mixer's output into the laptop's Line In socket and select Line In as the recording source in EXP. If the mix is being done completely on the laptop use the Wave Out Mix as the recording source. You'll know its working 'cos you'll see the waveform being generated.

mordeith wrote: »
    Try EXPStudio.
    Its free. If you're recording from a mixer to the laptop, hook the mixer's output into the laptop's Line In socket and select Line In as the recording source in EXP. If the mix is being done completely on the laptop use the Wave Out Mix as the recording source. You'll know its working 'cos you'll see the waveform being generated.

cheers mate ill give this a go.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

Here's an Electro/Indie mix ive made

This is the first proper mix ive made since i got my setup. Hopefully some of use
    will like it and maybe others wont cause i dont think to many people are into indie music
    on this forum but i hope there is :).

Keith Kelly - Indie/Electro Mix - 13th April 2008

64 mins - 192kps - 88 MB

Tracklist

1. Boys Noize - & Down
    2. CSS - Let's Make Love and Listen To Death From Above
    3. The Gossip - Standing In The Way Of Control
    4. The Shakes Sister - Sister Self Doubt
    5. Mystery Jets - The Boy Who Ran Away (Riton Re-rub)
    6. The Futureheads - Skip To The End (Digitalism Re-Rub)
    7. Klaxons - Gravity's Rainbow (Van She Remix)
    8. Wolfmother - Woman (MSTRKRFT Remix)
    9. The Presents - Are You The One (Club Mix)
    10. MSTRFKRFT - Street Justice
    11. Jenny Wilson - Let My Shoes Lead Me Forward (The Knife Remix)
    12. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Cheated Hearts (Peaches Remix)
    13. Justice - Waters Of Nazareth
    14. cut Copy - Going Nowhere (Sebastian Remix)
    15. Ali Love - K Hole
    16. Peter Bjorn & John - The Chills
    17. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion
    18. Love is All - Talk Talk Talk Talk
    19. Lo-Fi-FNK - Change Channel
    20. The Rakes - Binary Love (Loving Hands Remix)
    21. Hot Chip - Boy From School (Erol Alkan's Extended Re-Work)

Link:http://rapidshare.com/files/107354532/My_Indietronica_Mix.mp3.html

Any feedback at all would be nice just to see if anyone likes this genre of a mix & if ive made any mistakes that im not aware of thanks.

Hey Keith... I'm not normally into the wholse indie synthpop thing, but I'm about half way through your mix and think its prett cool so far! Keep it up mate.

What is your setup?

Thanks zascar spent most of the wkend trying to make it:D. Theres never any clubs up ere in donegal that plays that type of music i have to go to belfast if i want to hear somethin similar to the songs in my mix. My setups ere i posted a picture of it in the post ur setup thread.
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055055542&page=7

• Advertisement

Right lads I've just recorded a new mix... It's called "The Naughty Mix" - I've always wanted to do a mix consisting completely of all those tunes with dirty lyrics and sound effects, took me a while to come up with the tunes, and getting them all arranged correctly was tricky. By no means my most polished piece of work, but good fun none the less.

Download Here
    - and please let me know what you think...

Downloaded Colly listening now on the 1st tune now! Sounds quite like some of the house I used to bop away to down as 12ten back in the day.... having said that I'm only on the first track!

Will report back soon :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭early.house

A Couple of PoPcorn`s tasty Mixes for your Aural Pleasure ,
    Mixed and compliled by
    Resident Dj Nigel H..

Electro - http://www.speedyshare.com/274182288.html

Uplifting - http://www.speedyshare.com/529533489.html

Progressive - http://www.speedyshare.com/386549703.html

PopCorn-Sundays
    … Every Sunday in the Cavern from 6pm

PopCorn-Weekenders … Every B.Hol. Monday in the Cavern from 6pm

Ripe-Club … Every Sunday afternoon from 1pm @ the Bleu.Note club on Capel st.
    with Resident Jock Keno Flanagan

Kube … Every Saturday morning from 10am @ the Garden of Eden
    for those Dirty-Up-All-Niters.
    With Resident Jock Keno Flanagan.

Promo Links::
    http://www.popcorn-sundays.bebo.com
    http://www.nigelh.com
    http://www.djkenoflanagan.bebo.com
    http://www.myspace.com/earlyhouse
    http://www.earlyhouseclub.net

See ya`ll ..the 4th & 5th of May for the Next Popcorn Weekender…

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭radiospan

Here's something new with stuff I've been liking lately.

http://www.divshare.com/download/4342117-b49 (there's a download link at the right) (54.66 MB, 50 minutes)

TRACKLIST
    Mutant Disco - Asleep On The Floor
    M.E. - R&B Drunkie
    Baby Oliver - Shot Caller
    Aeroplane - Whispers (Hercules & Love Affair Remix)
    Camaro's Gang - Fuerza Major (Tensnake Remix)
    Chilly - For Your Love (In Flagranti Edit)
    Still Going - Still Going Theme
    Truffle Club - Gone Blue
    Panthers - Goblin City (Holy Ghost! Disco Dub)
    Black Devil Disco Club - Never No Dollars

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I think this maybe would be better in the 'Rate my Mix' thread or something but anyway, downloading it right now and looking forward to having a listen.

Here is a mix i knocked up last nite, mixing is a tad ropey at times (i blame the alcohol :o) the tracklisting however is top notch IMO with an acid house classic thrown in for good measure.
    N-Joi:)

Funky/Disco House Mix April 2008.

File Size: 104MB

Time: 1.15.16

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/t3wf20

Tracklisting:

1- Wifi feat Siobhan - Last Night (Extented Vocal Mix)

2 - MFSB - K-Gee (Joey Negro Edit)

3- Le Knight Club - Hysteria

4-DJ Tekin - Sunrise In My Soul (C Gallardo Disco Doctor Remix)

5-Wez Clarke & Maxine Hardcastle Ft Lovely Laura Sax - Another Chance [Richard Earnshaw Mix]

6- Club 4 Life - Don't Matter (Soulshaker Mix)

7- Peyton - A Little Sensitivity (EK's Angelic Mix)

8 -The Eternals -Wrath Of Zeus (Original Mix)

9 - Le Knight Club vs. DJ Sneak - Intergalactik Disko (DJ Sneak Version)

10- Nu Hope Anthony Thompson - I'll Be Back (Junior Jack Vocal Dub Mix)

11- Strike - U Sure Do 2006 (Tall Paul Club Mix)

12- Corporation Of One Meets Jakatta - The Real Life (Joey Negro Mix)

13- Jerry Ropero & Denis The Menace Present Sabor - Coraçao

14- K-Klass - Rhythm Is A Mystery (K-Klass 2006 Remix)

15- Michael Gray Feat. Steve Edwards - Somewhere Beyond (Club Vocal)

16- Congress - 40 Miles (Digital Dog Filth Disco Mix)

17- Maurize - This Is Acid

Listened to your mix last night Johnny. Some gorgeous tunes in there, especially the first few. Did not listen to the end yet but will tonight. Try a few less beers next time :p I'm not much of a fan of the cutting in and out, but nice tunes all the same, some stompers in there I'll be downloading this weekend.

PlazzTT just listening to yours now... really nice man...
    How exactly would you describe the style/genre?

Cheers man, yeah after a good few beers i tend to cut in and out of tunes, have to stop that :o this is the style im really digging right now, some quality remixes as well.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Jon B

Jon B - May Promo Mix 08'

1.Shackleton - Next to Nothing(Guillaume & The Coutu Dumonts Mix)
    2.Lemos - Tsitsi's Dance
    3.Dop - Foly
    4.Lemos - Drama(remix)
    5.Internullo - Sentimente(Nea Marin Remix)
    6.Lemos - My Lady
    7.Locodice - Tight Laces
    8.Guido Schneider & Andre Galuzzi - Baccara
    9.Ilario Alicante - Vacaciones En Chile
    10.Johnny D - Tramodyssee
    11.Lemos feat. Ilan Manovach - Blow It
    12.Clickbox - Fun K Mouth
    13.Ink & Needle - Tattoo Two
    14.D'julz - Just So You Know
    15.Marco Carola - Jackpot
    16.Richard Wolfsdorf - Bosch

http://www.divshare.com/download/4393894-d6f

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 105 ✭✭Gian-Pa

keithkk16 wrote: »
    Here's an Electro/Indie mix ive made

This is the first proper mix ive made since i got my setup. Hopefully some of use
    will like it and maybe others wont cause i dont think to many people are into indie music
    on this forum but i hope there is :).

Keith Kelly - Indie/Electro Mix - 13th April 2008

64 mins - 192kps - 88 MB

Tracklist

1. Boys Noize - & Down
    2. CSS - Let's Make Love and Listen To Death From Above
    3. The Gossip - Standing In The Way Of Control
    4. The Shakes Sister - Sister Self Doubt
    5. Mystery Jets - The Boy Who Ran Away (Riton Re-rub)
    6. The Futureheads - Skip To The End (Digitalism Re-Rub)
    7. Klaxons - Gravity's Rainbow (Van She Remix)
    8. Wolfmother - Woman (MSTRKRFT Remix)
    9. The Presents - Are You The One (Club Mix)
    10. MSTRFKRFT - Street Justice
    11. Jenny Wilson - Let My Shoes Lead Me Forward (The Knife Remix)
    12. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Cheated Hearts (Peaches Remix)
    13. Justice - Waters Of Nazareth
    14. cut Copy - Going Nowhere (Sebastian Remix)
    15. Ali Love - K Hole
    16. Peter Bjorn & John - The Chills
    17. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion
    18. Love is All - Talk Talk Talk Talk
    19. Lo-Fi-FNK - Change Channel
    20. The Rakes - Binary Love (Loving Hands Remix)
    21. Hot Chip - Boy From School (Erol Alkan's Extended Re-Work)

Link:http://rapidshare.com/files/107354532/My_Indietronica_Mix.mp3.html

Any feedback at all would be nice just to see if anyone likes this genre of a mix & if ive made any mistakes that im not aware of thanks.

lol your mix has almost exactly the same tracks as this album, Leave Them All Behind, Vol. 2:
    http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/store/artist/album/0,,3981088,00.html

did you know that ? :pac:

• Advertisement

Yeah it more or less is just found it hard to get a tracklist made up to make a proper mix so just decided to make a mix of a cd i had which made it easyer to get a tracklist for the mix . If ya like the mix ive another made and made my own tracklist:D that sounds kind of similar to the other 1 i could put it up to ?

I have another one up:

www.digital.dj/colly

This is unlike any I have done before more chilled and downtempo than my usual stuff, just a secections of some really more relaxed but still really nice tunes I've collected and put together last weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Yeah it more or less is just found it hard to get a tracklist made up to make a proper mix so just decided to make a mix of a cd i had which made it easyer to get a tracklist for the mix . If ya like the mix ive another made and made my own tracklist:D that sounds kind of similar to the other 1 i could put it up to ?

oh my god:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

I have another one up:

www.digital.dj/colly

This is unlike any I have done before more chilled and downtempo than my usual stuff, just a secections of some really more relaxed but still really nice tunes I've collected and put together last weekend.
    bloody great setlist!!
    especially that kid handsome fella. He's great ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

I have another one up:

www.digital.dj/colly

downloading it now
    heard alot of noise about this kid handsome chap,probably just some overhyped guy:D

I have another one up:

www.digital.dj/colly

That's a good mix to chill to mate nice one i like it some good tunes, i notice you've included tunes from the same artists a number of times though, any reason for that?:)

Yeah just kind of turned out that way, I picked certain tunes that had the specific sound I was looking for. I was almost going to put together a set with just maybe three artists - just for something different.... So much of Gui Boratto's stuff just suited the mix so well I wanted it all in there. I truly love Kin Handome's stuff and could have put more but these two suited it best. I was actually going to end it with a different remix of the first tune: Julian Jabre - Swimming Places - Sebastian Ingrosso Re-Edit. - but ran out of time.

I'm just experimenting... Instead of just doing another normal mix of your latest 12 records etc, I wanted to change it up a little. Same with "The Naughty Mix" - all one certain type of tune, but spanning multiple genre's and even decades. A lot more difficult to get right (neither are exactly super smooth / perfect) but enjoyable all the same...

Hope you guys like it as much as I do :)

Right lads I've just recorded a new mix... It's called "The Naughty Mix" - I've always wanted to do a mix consisting completely of all those tunes with dirty lyrics and sound effects, took me a while to come up with the tunes, and getting them all arranged correctly was tricky. By no means my most polished piece of work, but good fun none the less.

Download Here
    - and please let me know what you think...

very good Colly! I remember Carl Cox mixed another naughty tune on Non Stop 2000 (Entra Mi Casa - Van Helden). He also threw in the old reliable Lil Louis.

I have another one up:

www.digital.dj/colly

haven't listened to the mix yet but stunning photograph! was it taken by you/someone U know?

• Advertisement

very good Colly! I remember Carl Cox mixed another naughty tune on Non Stop 2000 (Entra Mi Casa - Van Helden). He also threw in the old reliable Lil Louis.

Cool cheers man :D - Yeah Entra Mi Casa is a nice tune, one of the many that just did not make it onto the final mix. There's another that Coxy plays called "Work this Pussy" that I was going to put on but it didn't make the cut...

I might just do the mix again at some stage and change it round a bit. There are a few tunes like 'work this pussy', 'shut the f**k up' and 'F**k me like an animal', that I'd like to just sample for a minute or two - the entire 5-7 mins of the tune is just Boring...
    haven't listened to the mix yet but stunning photograph! was it taken by you/someone U know?
    I wish! My photography is not quite that good :p - I just like to make the site as nice looking as possible and pick nice looking graphics to match the oddly descriptive set titles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Ahern

New promo mix for may i did today, any feedback welcome...

Paudi Ahern - May Techno Promo Mix

77.49 Mins
    160 Kbps
    89 MB

01 Mara Trax - Let Goose - Oslo
    02 H.O.S.H. - Steppenwolf (Jerome Sydenham's Blacktro Dub Mix) - Diynamic
    03 Piemont - Bastille - MBF
    04 Tadeo - IO (Cassy On Mix) - Apnea
    05 Klockwork - Sean - Klockworks
    06 Marco Carola - Jackpot - Plus 8
    07 Mountain People DJ's - Mountain 005.2 - Mountain
    08 Rodney Bakerr - House Girl (07 Edit) - Clone Classic Cuts
    09 Danton Eeprom - These Eyes - Fondation
    10 James Brown - It's A Man's World (The Henrik Schwarz Remix) - Live
    11 Theo Parrish - Falling Up (Carl Craig remix) - Third Ear
    12 Danton Eeprom - Confessions Of An English Opium-Eater - InFine Music
    13 Joris Voorn - Blank (Deetron Paradise Beatz) - Green
    14 Danton Eeprom - Face Control - Fondation
    15 Steve Rachmad - Bot - Delsin
    16 Braincell - Absorb (Grindvik Remix) - Harthouse
    17 Paco Osuna - Amore - Plus 8
    18 Marco Carola - Lost Connection - plus 8
    19 Kink, Neville Watson - Inside Out - Rush Hour
    20 76-79 - Six Ten - Comfortable Records
    21 Zahn - Anti Grey (Joel Mull's White Remix) - Enemy Records
    22 Booka Shade - City Tales - Get Physical
    23 Matt John - Olga Dancekowski (Audion's Paradise Cafe Mix) - Wagon Repair
    24 Mathew Johnson - Symphony For The Apocalypse - Wagon Repair
    25 Secret Cinema - Triple Funk - Team Records
    26 Cirez D - Teaser (Oliver Huntemann Remix) - Mouseville
    27 Gel Abil - Your Face Is A Mess (Mark Broom Remix) - Be As One
    28 Punisher, John Overfiend - Thermal Underwear (John Selway Remix) - Hej Records
    29 Sasha - Who Killed Sparky? (Radio Slave's Panorama Garage Mix) - EmFire
    30 Shed - Well Done (030/Edit) - Soloaction Records

http://rapidshare.com/files/115178675/Paudi_Ahern_May_Promo.mp3.html

http://www.myspace.com/paudiahern

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Looks interesting, will give it a blast. Thanks!

Felixdhc wrote: »
    Looks interesting, will give it a blast. Thanks!

No bother Felix

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Won't get to listen tonight but out of interest, how was the mix done... CD, vinyl or digital?

Felixdhc wrote: »
    Won't get to listen tonight but out of interest, how was the mix done... CD, vinyl or digital?

The mix was done with...

2 x Technics 1210's
    Serato Scratch
    Sound Bite Pro

• Advertisement

Cool, some great tracks there, downloading now... Will let you know!

BTW - What's Sound Byte Pro?

This might get moved to the "Rate My Mix" thread....

Cool, some great tracks there, downloading now... Will let you know!

BTW - What's Sound Byte Pro?

This might get moved to the "Rate My Mix" thread....

Sound, the soundbite is a loop station, kinda like a 3rd deck in some ways

http://www.redsound.com/products/SoundBITEPRO

A classic 1990 mix i done which represents the sound of Sides DC in 1990, Ireland's greatest ever club my old stomping ground for years,most people only do mixes and play the usual Sides classics so this is something different for those of you who used to frequent Sides in 1990 will remember, didn't really bother too much as regards mixing as back then it wasn't about the mixing it was all about the tunes and this selection would be classics that were played throughout 1990 my favourite year in Sides DC, A crossover mixmatch of styles from Bleep, Acid House,Indie Dance and classic House with the occasional commercial tunes included.

Enjoy :-)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wqpb43

1 - Deee-Lite - Groove Is In The Heart
    http://www.discogs.com/release/44577

2 - Northside (2) - My Rising Star
    http://www.discogs.com/release/566310

3 -Inspiral Carpets - This Is How It Feels
    http://www.discogs.com/release/29248

4 -Happy Mondays - Kinky Afro
    http://www.discogs.com/release/647750

5 -DNA Featuring Suzanne Vega - Tom's Diner
    http://www.discogs.com/release/51506

6 -Leftfield - Not Forgotten
    http://www.discogs.com/release/4806

7 -One Tribe (2) - What Have You Done
    http://www.discogs.com/release/782574

8 -Sweet Exorcist - Testone
    http://www.discogs.com/release/2460

9 -Tricky Disco - Tricky Disco
    http://www.discogs.com/release/643117

10 -LFO - LFO
    http://www.discogs.com/release/20977

11 -Bassomatic - Fascinating Rhythm
    http://www.discogs.com/release/1232662

12 -Betty Boo - Doin The Do
    http://www.discogs.com/release/195639

13 -Double The Trouble* & Rebel MC - Street Tuff
    http://www.discogs.com/release/221540

14 -Xpansions - Move Your Body (Elevation)
    http://www.discogs.com/release/62340

15 -D Mob - We Call It Acieed
    http://www.discogs.com/release/35483

16 -KLF, The - What Time Is Love?
    http://www.discogs.com/release/219767

17 -Saint Etienne - Only Love Can Break Your Heart
    http://www.discogs.com/release/8473

18 -Farm, The - All Together Now
    http://www.discogs.com/release/265406

19 -Primal Scream - Come Together
    http://www.discogs.com/release/265108

20 -N-Joi - Anthem
    http://www.discogs.com/release/124361

21 -Together - Hardcore Uproar
    http://www.discogs.com/release/1221206

22 -Lil Louis* - French Kiss
    http://www.discogs.com/release/1208682

23 -808 State - Pacific
    http://www.discogs.com/release/3493

24 -Frankie Knuckles presents Jamie Principle - Your Love / Baby Wants To Ride
    http://www.discogs.com/release/156876

Not having a go or anything mate, but honestly what was the point of this? You found it hard to get a good trackilist together, so you copied another mix?!

Lame.

Thanks for the comment giles.

Here's an Electro mix ive made with my own tracklist

72mb - 256kbps - 40mins

Tracklist

1. Miss Kitten - Batbox
    2. New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle (Step Pettibone Extended Mix)
    3. Digitalism - Pogo (Digitalism's Pogo Robotic Remix)
    4. Tiga - Pleasure From The Bass
    5. Boys Noize - Arcade Robot
    6. Kaiser Chiefs - Everyday I Love You Less And Less (Boys Noize Remix)
    7. The Gossip - Standing in the way of control (Soulwax Nite Version)
    8. Soulwax - NY Lipps
    9. Whitey - Leave Them All Behind
    10. Tiga - Pleasure from the bass

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/115919596/My_Mix_27-04-08.mp3

Any feedback is welcome :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement