Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three year old injured in acid attack in UK

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,418 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Well they arent in for "Ring and run" Even it is at 15%, it is still massively disportionate number. Those acid attacks were always going on in the UK but they are getting more numerous over the years.

They sure are!

Now care to back up your claim?

They majority are in for sexual assault and acid attacks

Yes, they don't always do that here was my point.

Thankfully they do I'm UK and fair play to them for it

Are you in Ireland?
    The gardai release CCTV footage when they need help to identify someone.
    Or if they don't need that help then they don't.
    It's actually the same in British police forces.
    The difference, of course, is here, police know a lot of people, being such a small population.

You must have seen crimeline or crime watch or whatever it's called!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Are you going to back up your claim
    They majority are in for sexual assault and acid attacks

Or will you admit that you just pull ridiculous statistics from your arse?

& what does that have to do with a poor innocent 3 year old getting acid thrown in his face ?

• Advertisement

LMAO you cant even read your own statistics correctly!
    How one in five inmates in maximum security prisons is Muslim

Ahhh the benefits of Open borders and open London. The benefits of us all coming together to sing "Kumbaya Lord". Can't we all just get along liberals, gays, conservatives, jihadis and the criminal class?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

xzanti wrote: »
    https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjwgvCNxrLcAhXNC-wKHdo5CIAQFghBMAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuk%2Fhome-news%2Fthree-year-old-boy-acid-attack-worcester-suspected-retail-park-police-a8458561.html&usg=AOvVaw2XSFnf3EFuTsgh9wU-FS-z

There's not much that shocks me these days. But this is exceptionally hideous :(

Why would anyone feel the need to throw acid at an innocent toddler?

And the big one smiling away there looking delighted with himself. Sick bastards!!

Scum of the Earth.

i heard this story and thought the kid must have been 'an innocent bystander' but if he was deliberately targeted, that takes this story from already awful, to indescribably awful.

LMAO you cant even read your own statistics correctly!

That is the prison population. The high security end (eq to Portlaoise) is different to the sexual offenders end (eq to Arbour hill and Wheatfield) is a different category to minor offences (eq to the 'Joy). Its all in the breakdown.

Dont forget that poor Eritrean boy (31) who stabbed someone in Ikea because he was a bit under the weather. Now thye have removed knives from Ikea.

• Advertisement

That is the prison population. The high security end (eq to Portlaoise) is different to the sexual offenders end (eq to Arbour hill and Wheatfield) is a different category to minor offences (eq to the 'Joy). Its all in the breakdown.

You took the statistic for one prison and lumped it in as 44% for all prisons. Maybe read the links you post 1st.

Going to supply the proof for your earlier claim or admit you lied?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

what is part and parcel of living in an insular xenophobic anti immigrant society?

Akrasia wrote: »
    you registered just to make these hateful comments?

Unfortunately Sweden, has had an explosion of sexual assaults and is now the highest place is Europe you are likely to be sexually assaulted and I think it is on par with South Africa. You will find these hot spots around these 55 "no go zones". Where the civil police have lost control.

You took the statistic for one prison and lumped it in as 44% for all prisons. Maybe read the links you post 1st.

Going to supply the proof for your earlier claim or admit you lied?

Calm down there. 15% for the overall population and 44% for the Maximum Offenders. The 30%? I got confused with our Irish traveller population another bastion of society. Now you have your retraction ....

You are free to comment on both the 15% and 44% comment or do you think the Huffington Post is "Wacist"?

You claim acid attacks & gang rapes are part of living in a multi cultural society.
    What does Sweden's crime statistics have to do with a child being attacked by acid in Britain?

what is part and parcel of living in an insular xenophobic anti immigrant society?

Actually in Pakistan , they have them auld Sharia courts and shure you have those child marriages and honour killings. I have no problem with that. Their law their country but don't be bringing that over here

Calm down there. 15% for the overall population and 44% for the Maximum Offenders. The 30%? I got confused with our Irish traveller population another bastion of society. Now you have your retraction ....

You are free to comment on both the 15% and 44% comment or do you think the Huffington Post is "Wacist"?

Jesus wept

From your own link
    ,229 out of the 5,885 prisoners in high-security jails follow the Islamic faith

The figure equates to 20% compared with 5% Muslim population in Britain

You are confused because
    At Whitemoor prison, Cambridgeshire, 44% of the 447 inmates are Muslim

Your obviously trying to derail the whole thread with your anti muslim agenda by either cherry picking your data or telling blatant lies.

Your agenda has nothing to do with the topic and as you refuse to either back up your ridiculous claims or admit you are lying through your teeth then i see no further use in replying to you just so you can continue on this rant of yours.

If you ask question in a place like Sweden you could lose your job or be shunned by society for being a CIS, white male christian racist but shure if you were just off the boat and didnt know about these social entricities..... easy how one could be mistaken. I am fairly sure it is white male, CIS christians that are at fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Now thye have removed knives from Ikea.

Have they :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,714 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

you registered just to make these hateful comments?

Ignoring the fact that there are big problems where some of the "new arrivals" have settled, that they are refusing to integrate and are bringing their violent, backwards (by our Western standards) cultures with them won't help resolve these issues.

Nor will trying to silence those highlighting these issues and start a discussion by throwing out the usual tired accusations of hateful xenophobia (and other virtue-signalling buzzwords) for that matter.

It's even MORE important we in Ireland start talking about this and how we want to deal with it, BEFORE the same stuff we've seen on the continent starts happening here - and make no mistake, unless decisive measures are taken, it will be no different here!

If that makes me "racist", "phobic" or whatever other guilt-tripping nonsense you (or others with similar mindsets) care to throw out then so be it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

It's fecking insane, when women make up 45% of their parliament.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,962 ✭✭✭Mr. teddywinkles

jaxxx wrote: »
    A sentence to be carried out in a room that's not high enough to stand up in, or wide enough to lie down in, living in complete darkness for the rest of their miserable life. Anything short of that is an injustice and a spit in the face to victims of acid attacks. But unforunately that'll never happen. Maybe get 10 years in jail and be out in half that. It's disgusting.

Slow dripping acid on there nether regions strapped to chair and they can watch it disappear. Yep I'm a horrible cnut.

What is this rubbish?
    Stats for the crime in Sweden would be nice, & stats to show that the feminist society censors ANY crime statistics.
    &how certain subset of society manages to control the crime statistics?

Dont forget that female Lesbian archbishop who wanted to remove crosses from the churches.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

I know your statement is controversial but it is one of the unspoken truths of "women being able to have it all" that many of the professional and economic gains made by western females have been facilitated by a steady supply of "less valuable" women from Latin America in the case of the US, and Eastern Europe here. Asian countries like the Philippines supply female labour everywhere.

bubblypop wrote: »
    What is this rubbish?
    Stats for the crime in Sweden would be nice, & stats to show that the feminist society censors ANY crime statistics.
    &how certain subset of society manages to control the crime statistics?

https://www.thelocal.se/20180118/reported-rapes-in-sweden-up-by-10-percent

"The reported crime figures should mainly be used as an alert towards something – they should make you ask what may be happening, then further research it. So with reported sex crimes increasing, the profiles of the people reporting the sexual assaults should be looked at, as well as the profiles of the perpetrators," Silva said.

"The figures should point us in the direction of further investigations on that type of crime, then at the end of the investigation you draw conclusions on what is or isn't happening."

Earlier in January the Swedish government asked Brå to research why the number of reported rapes in the country is increasing, and explore whether the change is situational, to do with certain groups of perpetrators, or linked to a rise in certain types of sex crimes. "

• Registered Users Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭jaykay74

https://www.thelocal.se/20180118/reported-rapes-in-sweden-up-by-10-percent

"The reported crime figures should mainly be used as an alert towards something – they should make you ask what may be happening, then further research it. So with reported sex crimes increasing, the profiles of the people reporting the sexual assaults should be looked at, as well as the profiles of the perpetrators," Silva said.

"The figures should point us in the direction of further investigations on that type of crime, then at the end of the investigation you draw conclusions on what is or isn't happening."

Earlier in January the Swedish government asked Brå to research why the number of reported rapes in the country is increasing, and explore whether the change is situational, to do with certain groups of perpetrators, or linked to a rise in certain types of sex crimes. "

So not censored then

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Actually in Pakistan , they have them auld Sharia courts and shure you have those child marriages and honour killings. I have no problem with that. Their law their country but don't be bringing that over here

Jesus, you don't have a problem with child marriages and honour killings? Sick, but sure weren't you defending ethnic cleansing a few days ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Jesus, you don't have a problem with child marriages and honour killings? Sick, but sure weren't you defending ethnic cleansing a few days ago

I think there may have been an element of sarcasm in that post. Muslims are victims of Islam.

• Advertisement

I cannot control nor would I want to influence either civilly or militarily Pakistan. Hence they are free to do what they want there. Its been tried and failed. But come over here and pass it off as normal practice here isnt on.

Advertisement