Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three year old injured in acid attack in UK

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,027 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

They appear to be hired goons

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭SSr0

Them CCTV snapshots are racist!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Who the fúck hires someone to attack a 3 year old kid?

And also what the phek type of haircut is that yer man has, he should be locked up alone for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

They need to start throwing acid in the faces of anyone that does this, happening to often. Eye for an eye with this one.

Was looking at a chart listing of sexual assaults carried out by foreigners here in Ireland yesterday, getting longer every year especially from certain types. "Sorry doors closed"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

How do these people get access to these acids.. genuine question.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Kuva wrote: »
    They need to start throwing acid in the faces of anyone that does this, happening to often. Eye for an eye with this one.

Was looking at a chart listing of sexual assaults carried out by foreigners here in Ireland yesterday, getting longer every year especially from certain types. "Sorry doors closed"

How do you propose to implement that policy as a matter of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭backspin.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Life sentences need to be handed out for acid attacks.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

This is a life altering injury. This child will never be the same again. His parents will never be the same again.

Definitely hand out life sentences.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,736 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

How do you propose to implement that policy as a matter of interest?

eBay. It’s far too easy tbh. Sickening

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

How do these people get access to these acids.. genuine question.

Schools. Caretakers and teachers have familial obligations or are poorly paid. You'd be amazed how easy it is to get any non carcinogenic chemical through school lab order.

• Advertisement

Where were you reading this?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

They probably attacked the baby to get at the parents, Id say most parents would find their child being acid attacked even more painful than it happening to themselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

That would be one sorry bastard if they did that to a child of mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

They'll get a suspended sentence and be offered counselling

Link? Genuinely curious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

465 (recorded) acid attacks in London for 2017.

Bangladesh, Pakistan and India along with the UK (per capita), have the highest number in the world.
    Colombia also had a high frequency, but they have a new very specific law, that carries a ‘max 50yrs’ for offenders.

They'll get a suspended sentence and be offered counselling

:eek: I hope not! How anyone can be subhuman enough to throw acid at a defenceless 3 year old is beyone belief.

They're absolute filth, totally unfit to be anywhere near even halfway normal human beings.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

:eek: I hope not! How anyone can be subhuman enough to throw acid at a defenceless 3 year old is beyone belief.

They're absolute filth, totally unfit to be anywhere near even halfway normal human beings.:mad:

maybe not that bad but i get the feeling the punishment may not fit the crime

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

SSr0 wrote: »
    Them CCTV snapshots are racist!!

They look white to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

backspin. wrote: »
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. Life sentences need to be handed out for acid attacks.

A sentence to be carried out in a room that's not high enough to stand up in, or wide enough to lie down in, living in complete darkness for the rest of their miserable life. Anything short of that is an injustice and a spit in the face to victims of acid attacks. But unforunately that'll never happen. Maybe get 10 years in jail and be out in half that. It's disgusting.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,630 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Acid attacks are so disgusting, there is just so much hate behind them

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Iwouldinmesack

Link? Genuinely curious!

Same. Put it up or its just made up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭JMNolan

They look white to me.

I tried to find a description of the men and couldn't find one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,227 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

I dont see any difference between using a gun and throwing acid on someone.

Pure scum. I hope they are all caught and never see the light of day again.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Import the third world get the third world

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,630 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I dont see any difference between using a gun and throwing acid on someone.

Pure scum. I hope they are all caught and never see the light of day again.
    To me there is quite the difference, an acid attack is about not just a physical punishment but also making sure your victim lives in physical, mental and social agony for the rest of their lives (and since it's mostly not fatal, you are also making sure that they do live which is even sicker)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭backspin.

JMNolan wrote: »
    I tried to find a description of the men and couldn't find one.

Read between the lines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Worcester is 96% white British.

This attack is strange as most attacks are by much younger people and gang related. Very odd.

But yes, 20 years for the perps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

backspin. wrote: »
    Read between the lines.

Well going by this news story it seem to be mostly white males attacking muslims

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/muslim-man-acid-attack-victim-why-not-terror-attack-east-london-jameel-muhktar-resham-khan-21st-a7816331.html

Is it the same in this case? Hard to tell, it's been a hot summer so many people have tans.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Worcester is 96% white British.

This attack is strange as most attacks are by much younger people and gang related. Very odd.

But yes, 20 years for the perps.

That figure (on wiki) is from the 2001 census, which included the largest single minority group being British Pakistani.

2011 stats are 92% white British (still high and above average). With 5,000 British Pakistani, a '70% increase in the decade' from 2001-2011. No stats for 2018 are available, afaik.
    // Should also mention 'traveller' classification has increased by 127%, and 'other asian' by 384%. 'White Irish' was the only drop (-17%).

Regardless, 30yrs++ for any perps. Carrying it, without just cause should also be automatic 5yr.

Advertisement